PKHeX Legacy Discussion

All those moves are available in some way on a Pikachu, which might explain why it can be traded? Can event moves normally be relearned? If it was something like Aeroblast I'd be a bit more sceptical.

Since they guy openly mentioned he used cybergadget,

it makes my explanation easier, as it's definitely not legal.

Whatever move you put into the relearn slot,

the pokemon will definitely relearn it. period.

Fly and Surf are available on Pikachu separate (as events), not together.

I believe that the servers simply don't check for both on the same pikachu;

Server checks against blacklist for not allowed moves, doesn't check move for invalid combinations,

or someone screwed up with entering the fly/surf combination.

edit:

There hasn't been a flying pikachu this gen,

and all HMs were removed during Poketransfer (bank) I think.

so I can't imagine it being able to trade across the internet.

perhaps someone added it early into the whitelist fufufu.

But Poketransporter allows the Fly Pikachu to be imported.

Given that it's imported, it's relearn moves are blank and won't be able to relearn fly.

I wonder what this new cheat actually does. Not because of cheating stuff, but because of legality issues. Why modifies it the IVs when it changes the PID? I thought PID and IVs are still generated separately. So: Is this random? Or is there a stable connection between IVs and PID again like it was in Gen 3 and 4? This would mean one could easily identify cheated IVs/PIDs again without a problem if we'd know the algorithm.

I have been using the latest github version since ORAS release. Amazing work, The QOL changes are small but really make a difference.

I don't have much to contribute but here are a few names to the offsets found in the trainer info.

Pokémon Evolution

Value [0x028]

Pokémon Obtained

Value [0x01C]

BP Earned

Value [0x088]

Judge Evaluation

Value [0x110]

Hey guys, quick question. Not sure which keywords to search so I wasn't able to find them; does this have the legendary encounter flags? Like, can I re-encounter them after capturing them?

EDIT: OK so I see the event flags button on the screenshot in the front page, but don't really know what's inside it. Can't check because I won't be able to download the software at the moment (typing this on a phone) though, so my question still holds.

Guys do you view the new cheats for ORAS on Powersaves? If I use the cheat that modify PID, the pokemon shiny will be legal hack or cheat? Thank You :D

As long as it's possible in-game, it's legal. This isn't really a Powersaves thread anyway.

Pls, i can't see and choose the genderless .-.

e56526fa4f9d9294a1d54a067e2e97c1.png

Your question has been answered already. I can view it, as can most other people. It's an error at your end.

See:

System font doesn't support unicode? ♂ ♀ ? May have to just override what you have to use Courier New instead, but even then I'm not sure if it will work.

Try reading full posts for a start, as he answered that: You probably have a Unicode issue. As that isn't a problem with this program, but with your computer, you should look on a forum that is about computer support.

Your computer doesn't have those symbols installed such that the program can make use of it, or may not have them installed at all somehow.

I would recommend making sure that you have Unicode enabled (don't know how you wouldn't, but start with the unlikely stuff to be sure).

If you can find it, I would suggest being sure you have this font installed: "Arial Unicode MS". That will also include support for Japanese characters (which even if you can't read them, you'd at least be able to accurately see them to check for translations if needed)

If those don't work, yeah, you're gonna need help from somewhere that is computer program support, not gaming support.

Hello o/ This is my first post and I hope you guys here don't mind D:

So I own a Gateway card that currently has backups of my Pokémon Y and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire on it. I wanted to use PKHeX to put some Pokèmon to mess around with into my box on either of those two.

I do know that I have to get the .SAV from my SD card, encrypt it and then open it with PKHeX. I wanted to use KeySAV2 for that matter. My Problem now is that I cannot find either of those two games' saves on my SD card when connecting the SD card to my PC.

The firmware on my 3DS is 4.1 the Emunand is on 9.2, the microSD I am using has 8GB of space and the SD card is 2 GB in space. Does anyone have a clue what I am doing wrong ? Would it be helpful to upload the /3DS/... ordners from my SD card to dropbox ? :x

Hello o/ This is my first post and I hope you guys here don't mind D:

So I own a Gateway card that currently has backups of my Pokémon Y and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire on it. I wanted to use PKHeX to put some Pokèmon to mess around with into my box on either of those two.

I do know that I have to get the .SAV from my SD card, encrypt it and then open it with PKHeX. I wanted to use KeySAV2 for that matter. My Problem now is that I cannot find either of those two games' saves on my SD card when connecting the SD card to my PC.

The firmware on my 3DS is 4.1 the Emunand is on 9.2, the microSD I am using has 8GB of space and the SD card is 2 GB in space. Does anyone have a clue what I am doing wrong ? Would it be helpful to upload the /3DS/... ordners from my SD card to dropbox ? :x

You need to use DevMenu to install SaveDataFiler to extract the save.

I have the problem with the fill pokedex, lot of pokemon didn't get the Shiny checked, example are Rayquaza, Deoxys.

You need to use DevMenu to install SaveDataFiler to extract the save.

Thanks for the help =) So i got myself BigBlueMenu but I can't find SaveDataFiler/SaveFiler anywhere on the web, all sites I found say "I can't post a link here", "You have to make the SaveDataFiler yourself" or their links are dead.

Is that true ? Do I have to write it myself ? Or does anyone have an idea why the person says "I can't post it?" Something wrong with the program?