PKHeX Legacy Discussion

I actually have a few questions for this.

1. Is it possible to hack in more than 25 base items or is this a hard limit?

2. Is it possible to remove yourself from the base to make this a hard 26?

3. Is there a valid location for the Mossdeep Location and can you provide a QR code for it please =P?

I actually have a few questions for this.

1. Is it possible to hack in more than 25 base items or is this a hard limit?

2. Is it possible to remove yourself from the base to make this a hard 26?

3. Is there a valid location for the Mossdeep Location and can you provide a QR code for it please =P?

1. No.

2. No.

3. 0

After the latest update I can't get any changes to save, if I edit a pokemon and then try to set it in a box I hear that windows error sound and it doesn't set the pokemon. This also happens when editing anything else in my save, it looks like it has worked but when I save and close the individual menus it resets back to the default. Is anyone else experiencing this? It only happened with the latest version, please fix this if possible.

Be sure you are correctly entering the values. The program has to be sure your changes save, so make sure you aren't making any half-edits.

Is there a way to partially decrypt an ORAS save dumped with Powersaves to make it readable by PKHeX? Thanks in advance

Not currently, but the support is in the program if you do partially decrypt.

I've a problem when I try to import a wondercard, PKHex says me the slot is empty, there isn't data.

Edit : OK, it seems to be a problem with dump of wondercard, because Eon ticket doesn't work, but German Beldum yes.

Be sure you're using a wondercard that actually has data.

Be sure you are correctly entering the values. The program has to be sure your changes save, so make sure you aren't making any half-edits.

I've checked and I'm sure I'm editing the values correctly. That said it won't even let me duplicate a pokemon.

I noticed this also happens without even opening a save if I just open the box view and click inside I can hear the same windows error sounds. Is it possible that the program is no longer detecting that I have actually opened a save file? It does load everything correctly so I'm not sure what's wrong.

(Like I said the previous version works, I would just use that for editing but I'm wanting the eon ticket wondercard which doesn't work with the older version)

Pls, i can't see and choose the genderless .-.

e56526fa4f9d9294a1d54a067e2e97c1.png

System font doesn't support unicode? ♂ ♀ ? May have to just override what you have to use Courier New instead, but even then I'm not sure if it will work.

Fixed the 136 byte PKM loading; for now just save them as Party (236 bytes) or use a previous version to convert.

System font doesn't support unicode? ♂ ♀ ? May have to just override what you have to use Courier New instead, but even then I'm not sure if it will work.

Fixed the 136 byte PKM loading; for now just save them as Party (236 bytes) or use a previous version to convert.

I can see here, but i can't in PKHeX

Why i can't open the .pkm?

I know it was said earlier that Pokedex editing would be at the bottom of the priorities, but I noticed that whereas all other functions work, when I try to change the number of "Battled" 'mons, it'll always return to the default number.

e.g. tried to change the number of battled Abra from 11 to 40 (etc.) and it always returned to 11 after I pressed "Save".

Also, one question.

If it ever become possible to correctly change this value, will the DexNav Search Level also be changed?

Thank you for your great work, one year ago I thought it would be impossible to achieve, but you've done it. Really, thanks.

Edited by blackycharrua

Be aware that clicking the "Fill Dex" button to fill up your Pokedex and saving the game may corrupt your save.

Happened to me. The only safe way I know, through PkHex, is to manually put a check in the box beside "Obtained".

For the Secret Base Flag, it didn't work as I expected.

I've set it to 29, get a flag to change it to 30 in-game, but I didn't get a bronze rank...

It seem it just change the value visually.

Any chance of fixing this?

(Ignore this, seem like I have to talk to Aarune to get up the rank. Will try this in the future)

(Yup, it's works. My mistake...)

Also, the characteristic of the Pokemon shown in PKhex and in-game doesn't always match.

Especially when there are two or more same IV, re-rolling the PID doesn't help as well.

Edited by Thundergod65

I have a question concerning possibility,

A friend of mine claims he saw someone have the Pikachu as seen in the image. I however am suspecting this is pretty darn well photoshopped.

Regardless, since the claim was that it has been achieved through using cybergadget and ergo through PKHeX I ask my question here. Would this be possible to obtain? Likely through manually setting the "relearn moves".

IMPORTANT EDIT: The same guy claims it can be traded on ORAS which gives me even more suspicion.

Image:

GdFSRrK.jpg

I have a question concerning possibility,

A friend of mine claims he saw someone have the Pikachu as seen in the image. I however am suspecting this is pretty darn well photoshopped.

Regardless, since the claim was that it has been achieved through using cybergadget and ergo through PKHeX I ask my question here. Would this be possible to obtain? Likely through manually setting the "relearn moves".

IMPORTANT EDIT: The same guy claims it can be traded on ORAS which gives me even more suspicion.

Image:

GdFSRrK.jpg

All those moves are available in some way on a Pikachu, which might explain why it can be traded? Can event moves normally be relearned? If it was something like Aeroblast I'd be a bit more sceptical.