PKHeX Legacy Discussion

What i can do with this? It's a bug or what?

Your Windows does not display unicode characters, try installing the japanese language pack

How i can create a Legal Shaymin Shiny?

View a normal one from Platinum then on the Main Tab press the small star button to the left of the PID and Set it in a box.

PS: I am serious, only a Platinum Shaymin can be Shiny, once the PID is changed to be shiny it should be able to be traded online. Mine is.

:grog:

Awesome! Hope it's be release soon.

P.S What does check flag status means?

Will you be adding a way to change the value of secret base flag count?

It just checks the status of an input event flag, more for research or if you were instructed to change a certain flag.

i1iH6.jpg

Closing in on releasing, shouldn't be long now (waiting on only a few minor things)

11/30/14 - New Update:

- Added: Cross compatibility improvements (Mono / Linux) thanks to SoujiSeta on GitHub.

- Fixed: Box Data Report will no longer output junk data for OR/AS saves. Thank you doiee & sniper_zero!

- Added: Clarification label on Deoxys Defeated flag. Thank you for the suggestion, Thundergod65!

- Fixed: Kyurem Black's abilities are now correct. Thank you Asia81!

- Fixed: OR/AS origin Pokemon will now show the Pentagon icon. Thank you Asia81!

- Fixed: Red / Blue / Yellow flutes re-added to the Inventory Editor. Thank you realrj!

- Added: Clone from Tabs to fill Box: Hold CTRL & ALT when left clicking to set the Pokemon from tabs to every slot in the current box.

- Added: Pokedex editing, and full Pokedex button functionality for OR/AS.

- Added: SaveDataFiler detection when loading the program; will load the most recent save.

- Added: Save autodetect re-loading for if you already had the program running. Click the "SAV: N/A" label above the right side tabs to trigger.

- Added: Secret Base flag count editing

- Added: Ash count editing (inside Event Flags)

- Added: Partially decrypted Powersaves game loading, view only.

- Added: Eon Ticket wondercard injection now adds the required data. It is now safe to add the extracted wondercard.

- Added: More rebattle flags; Virizion may not be correct but it's our best guess.

- - Rebattling Lati@s has yet to be ironed out, we haven't figured out how to go back to the island.

11/30/14 - New Update:

- Added: Cross compatibility improvements (Mono / Linux) thanks to SoujiSeta on GitHub.

- Fixed: Box Data Report will no longer output junk data for OR/AS saves. Thank you doiee & sniper_zero!

- Added: Clarification label on Deoxys Defeated flag. Thank you for the suggestion, Thundergod65!

- Fixed: Kyurem Black's abilities are now correct. Thank you Asia81!

- Fixed: OR/AS origin Pokemon will now show the Pentagon icon. Thank you Asia81!

- Fixed: Red / Blue / Yellow flutes re-added to the Inventory Editor. Thank you realrj!

- Added: Clone from Tabs to fill Box: Hold CTRL & ALT when left clicking to set the Pokemon from tabs to every slot in the current box.

- Added: Pokedex editing, and full Pokedex button functionality for OR/AS.

- Added: SaveDataFiler detection when loading the program; will load the most recent save.

- Added: Save autodetect re-loading for if you already had the program running. Click the "SAV: N/A" label above the right side tabs to trigger.

- Added: Secret Base flag count editing

- Added: Ash count editing (inside Event Flags)

- Added: Partially decrypted Powersaves game loading, view only.

- Added: Eon Ticket wondercard injection now adds the required data. It is now safe to add the extracted wondercard.

- Added: More rebattle flags; Virizion may not be correct but it's our best guess.

- - Rebattling Lati@s has yet to be ironed out, we haven't figured out how to go back to the island.

is the eon ticket wondercard already added in the pkhex? if not.. could you provide the necessary file pleasE?

It just checks the status of an input event flag, more for research or if you were instructed to change a certain flag.

i1iH6.jpg

Closing in on releasing, shouldn't be long now (waiting on only a few minor things)

Could you explain the Secret Base Editor a little bit please?

Favorites?

Secret Base Location?

Index?

Decoration?

Rotation Val?

X coordinate?

Y coordinate?

Flags Captured?

Happy, Encourage, Blackboard, Confetti?????

Thanks. :)

Could you explain the Secret Base Editor a little bit please?

Favorites?

Secret Base Location?

Index?

Decoration?

Rotation Val?

X coordinate?

Y coordinate?

Flags Captured?

Happy, Encourage, Blackboard, Confetti?????

Thanks. :)

Favorites: QR Code bases you have favorited (saved)

Secret Base Location: Where in the world your location is.

Index: You can have 25 decorations, this is the decoration index selector

Decoration: The type of decoration for this slot

Rotation: How much it is rotated

X coordinate: horizontal position

Y coordinate: vertical position

Flags Captured: your flags captured (appears on QR, stat)

Sayings: whatever appears in your base as a saying

After the latest update I can't get any changes to save, if I edit a pokemon and then try to set it in a box I hear that windows error sound and it doesn't set the pokemon. This also happens when editing anything else in my save, it looks like it has worked but when I save and close the individual menus it resets back to the default.

Is anyone else experiencing this? It only happened with the latest version, please fix this if possible.