PKHeX Legacy Discussion

When i create a Pokemon, it isn't on my pokedex T_T

Hence "beta". Not everything can be supported the instant the game comes out. There's always a list of priorities, and setting a Pokedex flag is near the bottom. Eventually Pokedex editing will be supported for ORAS.

Hi Kaphotics :)

You think you can fix KYurem Black Ability ?

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/48/1417236387-blackkyurem.jpg

It's Teravolt, not pressure x)

Ha, nice find. Just now fixed it -- will be in the next release (hopefully soon!).

We've figured out how to add the Eon Ticket properly to trigger the events, so that (and a plethora of other things) will be in as well.

Ha, nice find. Just now fixed it -- will be in the next release (hopefully soon!).

We've figured out how to add the Eon Ticket properly to trigger the events, so that (and a plethora of other things) will be in as well.

congrats!!! make sure u tell us all about em :D

So. None won't know if PKHeX will work on 9.0.2.0 or later then

Pkhex capability isn't tied to firmware.

Your ability to get fully decrypted saves (and injection), are.

To get fully decrypted save (easy mode),

You Must be able to install savedatafiler on your home dashboard.

It allows extraction and injection.

If even that can't be done, It's pointless.

Or you can just get cybergadget. That's advanced mode.

Don't need a Japanese 3ds, just need a jap cart that has pokedex, so that can use pokebank.

Hard mode is you use powersaves to backup a oras save.

Then fully decrypt it yourself.

Then after everything make your own hack after finding your own exploit to injection it back in, Cause powersaves doesn't accepted modded saves, and They are not so nice to encrypt it for you.

If tl:Dr;

There are existing methods.

If you arent capable of creating new ones,

Use existing.

Until gw announces their 9.2 solution, no one will know.

it's again me :')

Could you add an option for choosing a language by default on every boot?

I'm using french language, and need to chose French manually on every boot...

Do you think that you can also add an option to make mass manipulation? (with an external program ? )

Thanks <3

Pkhex capability isn't tied to firmware.

Your ability to get fully decrypted saves (and injection), are.

To get fully decrypted save (easy mode),

You Must be able to install savedatafiler on your home dashboard.

It allows extraction and injection.

If even that can't be done, It's pointless.

Or you can just get cybergadget. That's advanced mode.

Don't need a Japanese 3ds, just need a jap cart that has pokedex, so that can use pokebank.

Hard mode is you use powersaves to backup a oras save.

Then fully decrypt it yourself.

Then after everything make your own hack after finding your own exploit to injection it back in, Cause powersaves doesn't accepted modded saves, and They are not so nice to encrypt it for you.

If tl:Dr;

There are existing methods.

If you arent capable of creating new ones,

Use existing.

Until gw announces their 9.2 solution, no one will know.

Yeah. Because. I might buy a GW cart. but since it won't support any homebrew by the time it supports 9x firmware. Like hacks or etc. But I know that PKHeX doesn't have to do with the FW you have. But. Anyways

Yeah. Because. I might buy a GW cart. but since it won't support any homebrew by the time it supports 9x firmware. Like hacks or etc. But I know that PKHeX doesn't have to do with the FW you have. But. Anyways

We don't know if it will support homebrew on 9.X

And will SaveDataFiler also work on a regular Micro SD cart for the 3DS? Or just for GW card only?

it's again me :')

Could you add an option for choosing a language by default on every boot?

I'm using french language, and need to chose French manually on every boot...

Do you think that you can also add an option to make mass manipulation? (with an external program ? )

Thanks <3

add your language to the end of the executable

in your case it would be "PKHeX fr.exe"

hmm...after editing, it seems to have affected my game's ability to connect to the internet :(

or at least...trading with wifi. The deoxys defeated flag is also automatically ticked. And I've only just begun the game with AS.

As I've previously mentioned, it's the "Do not spawn flag" @ Sky Tower. It doesn't become un-flagged unless you defeat it during regular gameplay.

add your language to the end of the executable

in your case it would be "PKHeX fr.exe"

As I've previously mentioned, it's the "Do not spawn flag" @ Sky Tower. It doesn't become un-flagged unless you defeat it during regular gameplay.

Every language works except Korean. I guess it needs to be written with Korean letter instead of ko or kr? Not that I can read or write Korean but just for curiosity.

hmm...after editing, it seems to have affected my game's ability to connect to the internet :(

Probably nothing to do with editing your save. Have you updated the game with the latest patch, to 1.2? Or even 1.1, since that only came out a few days before? You can't go online unless you do.

Has anyone attempted to move their base to the backdoor in the special Mossdeep house? It's normally reserved for devs and/or special events. But I bet some CyberGadget editing shenanigans can cause one to have their own base there instead. If someone does manage to do it, PM me the QR code to it. It would be badass to enter a secret base there that doesn't belong to a dev team member. :D

Try to create the most glitched looking base you can while your at it. :D