PKHeX Legacy Discussion

Hi,

Does the way to get a partially decrypted ORAS Save is the same to XY ? Because I've used the same method to get the "Keystream" file. It works well for XY Save but if I try that for my ORAS saves and try to open with PKHEX beta (the latest) I get this Error message : "Unrecognized Save File loaded"

I can acces to my party team and some info but in the box tab, some are red colored ?

Is it due to beta state of PKHex or an error in my partial save extraction ?

Thanks to Kaphotics and sorry for my english

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11801[/ATTACH]

Hi,

Does the way to get a partially decrypted ORAS Save is the same to XY ? Because I've used the same method to get the "Keystream" file. It works well for XY Save but if I try that for my ORAS saves and try to open with PKHEX beta (the latest) I get this Error message : "Unrecognized Save File loaded"

I can acces to my party team and some info but in the box tab, some are red colored ?

Is it due to beta state of PKHex or an error in my partial save extraction ?

Thanks to Kaphotics and sorry for my english

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11801[/ATTACH]

Doesn't support partially for ORAS at this time; you can copy 0x5400 thru (0x5400+0x76000) to a new file (to make 0x76000 byte file) and that's basically a cyber save.

Nobody knows for sure right now. However, what was previously stated by Kaph, that GW3DS will only clone Sky3DS on 9.X and won't allow more than playing ROMs, is WRONG. Or to be more precise: It is unknown yet. Nobody knows what their workaround for 9.0, 9.1 and 9.2 will accomplish.

Ok, Thank You. I hope that they (team gateway) will release a version of gateway for 9.2 with emunand, ecc.. I would use pkhex xD

I want to gen a shiny poke that looks like it would have been legitimately obtained in game. I have my retail card game which I can load the original game information such as the trainer ID and such. I have a secondary Gateway 3DS so I can create the pokemon on. My question is how would I make it look legitimate what would I need to copy or generate, if anything?

I want to gen a shiny poke that looks like it would have been legitimately obtained in game. I have my retail card game which I can load the original game information such as the trainer ID and such. I have a secondary Gateway 3DS so I can create the pokemon on. My question is how would I make it look legitimate what would I need to copy or generate, if anything?

Catch a Pokemon on the retail card and trasnfer it on the Pokemon X/Y gateway version to get your OT, TID and SID.

Not to sound too noob,

but any chance for PKhex to be compiled as an .apk? ><

I was being cheeky and was trying to see if it will work with dosbox turbo with Win 9x,

but it obviously didn't load due to some "please update your os" error. (idiot me)

edit: ignore my post, since I've found a workaround XDD

I was looking to extract wondercards on the move,

since I was going to be in JP, which coincided with the Charizard/Pikachu event.

I just remembered that I could simply use hex editing for my purposes.

tired brain not thinking straight..

Not to sound too noob,

but any chance for PKhex to be compiled as an .apk? ><

I was being cheeky and was trying to see if it will work with dosbox turbo with Win 9x,

but it obviously didn't load due to some "please update your os" error. (idiot me)

Something like this would be so awesome, especially when combined with FTPony, you could just send your save file from your 3DS to your phone, edit it and then send it back. But just compiling it as an APK is not possible, somebody would have to port the tool to Android which shouldn't be too hard, it's basically just a matter of finding someone who can code for Android who has the motivation to do this. I don't have much knowledge about this particular SDK, the only thing I could do (perhaps) is to port the tool to Java, which isn't of much use :P I'll look into the Android SDK though...

I'd really like to thank Kaphotics for making Pkhex open source though!

Something like this would be so awesome, especially when combined with FTPony, you could just send your save file from your 3DS to your phone, edit it and then send it back. But just compiling it as an APK is not possible, somebody would have to port the tool to Android which shouldn't be too hard, it's basically just a matter of finding someone who can code for Android who has the motivation to do this. I don't have much knowledge about this particular SDK, the only thing I could do (perhaps) is to port the tool to Java, which isn't of much use :P I'll look into the Android SDK though...

I'd really like to thank Kaphotics for making Pkhex open source though!

Does FTPony works with POkemon? Really?

I always use it, you can export your save file with SaveDataFiler, then you open FTPony and WinSCP on your PC, copy the "main" file to your PC, edit it, transfer it back to the SD card via WinSCP, now exit FTPony and use SaveDataFiler to import the main file back to the cartridge, open the game and you're all set :) I like doing it like that because you don't have to turn off your 3DS everytime you want to edit something.

I always use it, you can export your save file with SaveDataFiler, then you open FTPony and WinSCP on your PC, copy the "main" file to your PC, edit it, transfer it back to the SD card via WinSCP, now exit FTPony and use SaveDataFiler to import the main file back to the cartridge, open the game and you're all set :) I like doing it like that because you don't have to turn off your 3DS everytime you want to edit something.

Thank Yoy very much :D I really hope that Team gateway release the upgrade for the newest 3ds Firmware with emunands, ecc.. and not a copy of sky3ds :P

yeah I do that all the time, especially to back up saves.

I didn't like using card2savetool to back up nand games.

and the saves was tied to a specific header.

this bypasses it completely.

Thank Yoy very much :D I really hope that Team gateway release the upgrade for the newest 3ds Firmware with emunands, ecc.. and not a copy of sky3ds :P

As much as I hope for it, it is highly unlikely.

Unless GW isn't using the 'hardware exploit' sky3DS is using,

but rather software exploit like ssspwn.

But iirc ssspwn doesn't have kernel access, so that's a dead end.

We won't know for sure; only time will tell.

GW always manages to pull through, well, except for the Christmas bricks fiasco.

Now, back to pkhex ;)