PKHeX Legacy Discussion

Can someone please answer this for me..

Can i do this:

Take my ORAS born pokemon and transfer it in pokebank. Extract that pokemon from pokebank and put it in pokemon XY. Edit that pokemon using cybersave on XY and pkhex. Place the edited pokemon back in pokebank via pokemon XY. Extract that edited pokemon from ORAS and use it through out the game/trade it?

And.

Can i gen an ORAS born pokemon in pkhex.. Place it in XY.. Transfer it in the bank.. Extract that genned pokemon from bank using oras and use it/trade it?

Please and thank you.

As long as you are not making them not "legal" in the process, then the answer is obviously yes.

Of course, if you are going to edit it in X/Y, why waste time? Just make it in X/Y in the first place with your ORAS origin setup and then do whatever with it. There has never been anything special about which game it's in (other than if it has something that is not in the coding of a game).

Sorry to ask this. But. I know those 2 moves. Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves that you could edit right on PKHeX. But does any of you think that there might be an event later on portraying those 2 moves?

I doubt it will be an "event". Zygarde is so insignificant, unimportant, it's just there in X and Y. Kind of like Rayquaza in Ruby and Sapphire, Giratina in Diamond and Pearl, and Kyurem in Black and White. So it's highly unlikely they'll do anything with Zygarde in X and Y.

The two moves will be for the Zygarde-orientated game(s), which will probably be announced in the middle/late in 2015. Zygarde will get two new formes which use those moves, or one which uses both. Thousand Arrows will allow it to fight Yveltal with its ground typing. The moves are in X and Y for the sake of it, and to allow people to battle with the games.

Obviously, that's what they are for. Like Victini's V-Generate, it was included for future use when they decided to do so. They may choose to never use them, just like the alternate form Floette. It's really entirely up to them whether or not they ever release them. If fans whine that they never get to use them despite being in-game data (like Arceus' Flute event in D/P/Pl), that's their own stupid fault for looking into the data, which they are not supposed to in the first place.

You can't really say they haven't chose to us the Eternal Floette. Events often take way longer than this to be released.

I doubt it will be an "event". Zygarde is so insignificant, unimportant, it's just there in X and Y. Kind of like Rayquaza in Ruby and Sapphire, Giratina in Diamond and Pearl, and Kyurem in Black and White. So it's highly unlikely they'll do anything with Zygarde in X and Y.

The two moves will be for the Zygarde-orientated game(s), which will probably be announced in the middle/late in 2015. Zygarde will get two new formes which use those moves, or one which uses both. Thousand Arrows will allow it to fight Yveltal with its ground typing. The moves are in X and Y for the sake of it, and to allow people to battle with the games.

You can't really say they haven't chose to us the Eternal Floette. Events often take way longer than this to be released.

Or for all we know, Eternal Floette was just created for AZ's cutscene ><

Just cause it's there, doesn't mean it has to be used.

For instance,

Azure Flute,

Curse Type Arceus,

Shiny Spiky Ear Pichu,

Shiny Victini, Zekrom and Reshiram (last two not possible in BW/B2W2)

Red Chain,

Magma Stone (Gen IV),

God Stone (Gen V)

Unused Shellos/Gastrodon Back sprite,

Professor Oak Battle,

GS Ball (Gen II),

Cacophony (Gen III),

Honey (Gen II),

Safari Zone (Gen II),

Hilbert and Hilda in PWT (B2W2).

However I digress.

I rather hope they do give out Eternal (and make it transferable to next gen, unlike stupid SEP),

since they also gave it a special move (Light of ruin thingy)

Anyhow, this thread is for Pkhex discussion, not for which and how will what will be where and when.

____

I've captured Groudon, but the tick is not showing in the event's flag page ;/

I think I have the same issue with Reshiram.

Intriguing stone keeps getting deleted when enter Key Item page, even though it exists in ORAS.

From the Cyber Gadget thread...

Can someone please answer this for me..

Can i do this:

Take my ORAS born pokemon and transfer it in pokebank. Extract that pokemon from pokebank and put it in pokemon XY. Edit that pokemon using cybersave on XY and pkhex. Place the edited pokemon back in pokebank via pokemon XY. Extract that edited pokemon from ORAS and use it through out the game/trade it?

And.

Can i gen an ORAS born pokemon in pkhex.. Place it in XY.. Transfer it in the bank.. Extract that genned pokemon from bank using oras and use it/trade it?

Please and thank you.

You can, it even keeps all the met location data despite not showing in X and Y (shows as a "faraway place" or something). You can also make an OR/AS born Pokémon, inject them into X/Y, and then transfer them into OR/AS with the correct data displaying. Just don't try and do anything with any of the four new moves/three new abilities that aren't coded into X and Y, or you'll regret it. I don't know if PKHeX has a mechanism to prevent people from doing this?

You can trade them as long as you've not done anything stupid like given them an illegal ability or move. That includes Pokémon with egg moves that weren't hatched and have a met location, multiple egg moves, tutored moves with the wrong game origin, wrong met location, illegal Pokeballs etc.

I've captured Groudon, but the tick is not showing in the event's flag page ;/

I think I have the same issue with Reshiram.

Intriguing stone keeps getting deleted when enter Key Item page, even though it exists in ORAS.

I'll get to fixing the key item blacklist.

They use different event flags for the OR/AS exclusive legends, for whatever reason. I've got >90% of the rebattle flags thanks to SciresM, aiming to have all of them soon.

How work the Region in PKXHex cuz' according with the list of my 3DS Florida must be sr 10 and its showed on the editor as sr_11

USA list:

Alabama

Alaska

Arizona

Arkansas

California

Colorado

Connecticut

Delaware

District of Columbia

Florida

Georgia

Hawaii

Idaho

Illinois

Indiana

Iowa

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Maine

Maryland

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

Nebraska

Nevada

New Hampshire

New Jersey

New Mexico

New York

North Carolina

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

Oregon

Pennsylvania

Puerto Rico

Rhode Island

South Carolina

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Vermont

Virginia

Washington

West Virginia

Wisconsin

Wyoming

In ORAS, there are many legendaries that can only be caught at a certain daytime or after a certain amount of time has passed. Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf for example, where you can catch the first one right away but the next one will only appear after 12 hours have passed, and then you'll have to wait another 12 hours for the third one to appear. I've read that you can't just change the 3DS clock itself because you'd have to wait an entire day for the events to happen again (maybe even more, I'm not sure about that), just like it happened when you tried to bypass the 6-pokemon-per-day-limit at the Pal Park in Diamond and Pearl. Is there a way to circumvent this and change the game's internal clock to get those legendaries faster?

Not likely. All games/systems have gotten better at preventing time-change shenanigans for quite some time. Such as noting if the clock is different, if being loaded on a different 3DS from the last time, etc.

Simply wait the two days. Your game isn't going to die or run away, and you can do other things while you wait. Like eat. or sleep. or whatever.

Got an Eon Ticket by Homepass on my non-Gateway 3DS intend to pass it over and do a before and after Flag Comparison and if that doesn't work a diff on the files, will let people know what eventuates.

ETA - Doesn't seem very helpful, the Streetpass news that you get with the streetpass contains a lot of data which makes it hard to isolate the change. Might have a look later when I have more time.

Edited by Elaugaufein

Cyber Gadget now supports ORAS.

Might as well post the latest version of PKHeX that I've been working on the past few days.

11/26/14 - New Update:

- Added function to the remaining Save Editing tool buttons. O-Powers, Pokedex and Berry Trees have no interface but allow for a 'code' to be applied.

- - All O-Powers, Full Pokedex, and Randomized & Repopulated Berry Trees (untested but based on Japanese CG codes).

- Added a multitude of rebattle flags for the legendaries and Maison statuettes.

- Added a Secret Base editor, which is accessible via the "Other" tab. Beware, the game does not like illegal stuff. Giving all decorations will give every decoration *25 (the max).

- Improved: Give all Items (by holding ALT) in the Inventory Editor now works for both ORAS and X/Y; also works for Medicine and Berries.

- Fixed: Key Item issues in the Inventory Editor.

- Added: Drag & Drop rearranging / cloning / deleting in the Box. Drag Pokemon wherever you want; CTRL will overwrite and clone, ALT will overwrite, and no modifier pressed will swap the two slots.

- Many other things that I could list...

Probably won't release another version for a few more days unless anything needs urgent fixing. Until then, be sure to report back if you notice any bugs!

What can we do with Cyber Gadget Editor that we can not with PKHeX??

CGSE is the retail cart resigning service for Japanese games, in which you can use PKHeX.

For the OR/AS support of PKHeX. There was an error saying that "ability doesn't exist for X/Y"

Load an ORAS save file. The 'does not exist' protection is in place to dissuade people from trying to inject stuff that doesn't exist in X/Y to X/Y.

ADDED ORAS SUPPORT - MORE FEATURES TO COME.

PKXs and edited SAVs CAN be injected into your game...

ONLY if you posess a 4.5 console & Gateway Flashcart, or the Cyber Save Editor & Dongle and a JP Cart+JP System ONLY... NO Powersaves.

Download Link At Bottom of Post

dGdB4.jpg

Supports loading of Gen III/IV/V .pkm files and converts them to the new format.

Supports opening, editing, and saving of the new format 'pkx' files:

• .pkx (232/260) - Decrypted File (pk6)
  • .ekx (232/260) - Encrypted File (ek6)
  • .bin (232/260) - Binary File

Save files must be decrypted in order to load & save.

Extra:

Innately supports Cyber Gadget saves.

Also supports viewing of 367 (trimmed) and 407 (untrimmed) unencrypted (pre 1.2) wondertrade packets. Can export to any of the above formats.

Saving changes to a SAV is only available if you can dump your own XORpad and have a 100% decrypted save (ie, no Powersaves).

Methods how to partially decrypt for data viewing are in the X/Y Save File Research Thread.

EKX and BIN formats save in encrypted party format, PKX is decrypted.

Programmed with C#

Saves a bkp if file already exists.

Any foreign file extension saved will be exported as an encrypted file.

Update history available within program.

Source code is available on my GitHub.

can someone please help me explain whats the difference between all the PKHEX Versions? There are 3 PKHeX ORAS Beta and one PKHeX regular.. what is each used for?

The "regular" one is the final one that only supports X/Y. Since it got to the stage it did, it is basically totally safe to use, but only works for those two games.

The two for ORAS are different releases which, as they say, are Beta builds, still testing (ie: you, the user, are the guinea pig) for errors, glitches, etc. So, also, use at your own risk (in the event of somehow coming across something not found), or just wait until a final version is released. (I think the first one also disables use of X/Y games, where the newest allows all four games, X/Y/OR/AS?)