PKHeX Legacy Discussion

Kaphotics can you tell me if the ORAS Legendaries are shiny locked? Thank You :D

Confirming for you, they're not. If I'm right, none of them are. Though I doubt people will sit through those 39s cutscenes over and over and over for a shiny groudon or kyogre.

Reddit.

Edit; here.

It was kind of a given when they took the trading restrictions off Reshiram and Zekrom (the only two Pokemon that you couldn't legitimately get shiny) a few days before release. Other than those two, all the other wild Pokemon in OR/AS have been shiny before now. They also took Hoopa off the "blacklist" of non-tradeable Pokemon, which suggests it will be officially revealed soon.

What is the difference between the deoxys caught in space and the rebattle?

Legendary Pokemon are never different when you rebattle them, other than location perhaps.

Sorry for the repost

I'm very confused... The Pokémon that appear as silhouette have relearn moves o,o...

But the relearn moves were not the movements that had at hatch the Pokemon?

What is "Unlocked" and "BG Flags" in the Box Layout Editor?

PD: Thanks @Timeboy

It was kind of a given when they took the trading restrictions off Reshiram and Zekrom (the only two Pokemon that you couldn't legitimately get shiny) a few days before release. Other than those two, all the other wild Pokemon in OR/AS have been shiny before now. They also took Hoopa off the "blacklist" of non-tradeable Pokemon, which suggests it will be officially revealed soon.

Legendary Pokemon are never different when you rebattle them, other than location perhaps.

And both Eternal Flower Floett and Volcanion still can't be tradable until an actual event comes out for those 2. Correct

They also took Hoopa off the "blacklist" of non-tradeable Pokemon, which suggests it will be officially revealed soon.

They actually blocked Hoopa again. Don't know what was up with that few days period it wasn't.

Rebattles have had different levels, eg. Virizion, Terrakion, and Cobalion.

But as far as I know about Deoxys, he's likely no different. Haven't gotten that far yet, and don't want to spoil myself anymore than I already have been, but that information is likely already on Serebii.

They actually blocked Hoopa again. Don't know what was up with that few days period it wasn't.

Rebattles have had different levels, eg. Virizion, Terrakion, and Cobalion.

But as far as I know about Deoxys, he's likely no different. Haven't gotten that far yet, and don't want to spoil myself anymore than I already have been, but that information is likely already on Serebii.

Giratina is caught at level 47 in Platinum in the Distortion World, however, if knocked out, you go back to Turnback Cave and you can re-battle it at level 70 (If I remember correctly).

So yes.

Sometimes Rebattles have had different levels :P

Reddit.

Edit; here.

The image that shows Reshiram with stars, is the closest to being proof,

as long as the rom wasn't modified.

Now I'm happy to see that!

Now to wonder about Groudon and Kyogre...

edit::

Video proof is always almost the best right?

what did hoopa do to them!? :/

Edited by theSLAYER

Sorry for the repost again but i need help with this T_T

I'm very confused... The Pokémon that appear as silhouette have relearn moves o,o...

But the relearn moves were not the movements that had at hatch the Pokemon?

What is "Unlocked" and "BG Flags" in the Box Layout Editor?

DexNav pokemon (the one that appear on the map) have access to Egg Moves, dependant on your Search level for that species (I don't think anyone has verified what the limits on this are, so if with a high enough search level you can access the entire pool or not, but if they have I'd loveto know), that Egg Move will replace the first move in their moveset, I haven't checked how this works with the Move Reminder but the most likely outcome is that the move reminder will both be able to teach that specific pokemon that move and also help it remember the move that got deleted from being in the first slot (since thats part of the pokemons normal level up movepool and always available to the relearner).

shiny lock is dead, but so far i've seen no shiny groudon or kyogre just yet.

If you're willing to try, have fun sitting through a 49s cutscene 500+ times.

Edit; CONFIRMED

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11788[/ATTACH]

could you get more proof than just this picture? video proof would be better as an image could be hacked easily

Guys, anyone knows why it's possible to discard the S.S: Ticket even when it's a Key Item? :C

I cannot get to Batlle Resort with the ticket I get in the game and the one I create on Pkhex is not working either.

And Kaphotics thaks again :) Pkhex is the best tool ever.

no idea what you're saying, I'm unable to discard mine.

Have you completed delta episode yet?

Yep :'( that's why I have no idea about what the problem might be

This is the description of my SS ticket:

"A ticket required for sailing on the ferry S.S. Aqua. It has a drawing of a ship on its front."

But i've seen others tickets with this description:

"Ticket required for sailing on a ferry."

Anyway both are "S.S. Ticket" and got the same Icon.

Obviously, that's what they are for. Like Victini's V-Generate, it was included for future use when they decided to do so. They may choose to never use them, just like the alternate form Floette. It's really entirely up to them whether or not they ever release them. If fans whine that they never get to use them despite being in-game data (like Arceus' Flute event in D/P/Pl), that's their own stupid fault for looking into the data, which they are not supposed to in the first place.