PKHeX Legacy Discussion

Mechanically every pokemon has 3 abilities (Ability 1 / Ability 2 / Hidden Ability) if a pokemon only has one ability then what really happens is that it has the same ability in all 3 slots, likewise if a pokemon only has 1 ability and a hidden ability it has the same Ability for Ability 1 and Ability 2. Its usually best to use Ability 1 in such cases (sometimes Gamefreak introduces a new abilitie in latter generations to Pokemon that only have 1).

Memories and Amie are separate. Memories are records of "significant" things that you do with a pokemon. The Type/Area/Intensity/Feeling are exactly what they say. Memories with OT record things the pokemon experienced with its Original Trainer (the one who caught it/bred it usually) whiel notOT is memories wiht anyone else. Dunno about Residence. Fullness is a limit on how many Pokepuffs a pokemon can eat (it goes up when they eat Pokepuffs and down when you play games wih them in Amie), Enjoyment is "XP" for raising Affection level (it goes up when eating Pokepuffs or when you play with a pokemon in Amie. Friendship is the stat from Pokemon Yellow on that controls things like Golbat -> Crobat evolution and the power of the moves Return/Frustration, etc. Affection is the stat introducted in XY used for the benefits you get from playing with your Pokemon in Amie (eg Boosted Experience at Affection 2, etc).

Thanks friends. The Type / Area / Intensity and Feeling is not very important then

W00t my save went through!! Now to see if I can trade back to ORAS, fingers crossed... if not I'll do it via Infrared, as long as the met values and that are correct I am happy :)

Thanks so much guys :D

Just an update: I can confirm that ORAS xfered Pokemon that have been edited via an X or Y save, can now be sent back to ORAS.

So until CyberSave releases an update, just trade back and forth.

Hey, so i can create an ORAS born pokemon.. Transfer it to my pokebank OR can trade it to someone who has x/y??

And can i also catch a pokemon in oras.. Transfer it to pokebank or trade it to my X/Y use it with my cybersave--edit it thru pkhex---and transfer it back to oras thru pokebank or directly??

Actually, that WonderCard is likely VERY widespread now. I can't believe none of you would be using personal Nintendo Zones? Since you can just streetpass TONS of people worldwide constantly every day, that Event should be well-spread all over the world already (I don't have my game yet, it'll be bundled with SmashWiiU-JP, so can't test; and my secondary wifi is being grumpy lately). Of course, if you don't actually get out and DO any of that easy streetpassing, yeah, cheating could your only way. >_>

But, a WC editor would be novel. Mostly useless (since you already can get whatever you want, and import the proper WonderCards), but novel.

As to all those Cyber Editor comments: Seriously, GIVE THEM SOME TIME. They supported Smash 3DS within several days, it really won't be long for OR/AS. You're not going to die from not hacking your game to pieces on DAY ONE. Why don't you try enjoying the game that you (I assume... [stupid Gateway and your blatant theft support]) paid for. Or did you really only buy it so you could just cheat in the newest game, story and whatnot be trash to you?

The event isn't out until the 26th in Japan (the Coro Coro codes won't be active until then), the 29th in the UK (and only 15 initial people will get the Wonder Card (assuming they do it by Wonder Card and not by streetpassing from an official 3DS), the rest of the items will propogate by streetpass) and I don't know when the spread officially starts in the US but I doubt its before the 26th (and again the pool of people who get a wonder card instead of a street pass is limited though larger than the UK (looks like ~1000 people).

And the reason people want this so badly is that some of us live in places which have had absolutely no announcement of getting this and even if they did they'd probably never spread (I, for example, live in Australia, in the capital city of my state (the 3rd largest in the country), if you go and hang around the city centre or one of the universities you'll get ~5 Streetpasses (total) a day).

Kaphotics Can I use the Pokemon Bank with ORAS on Gateway? Because I would edit the save to insert some pokemon and after use them in my retail versione of the game.

PKHeX doesn't interfere with usage of bank; install the Pokebank app via Eshop or .CIA and you can use it with your games.

I thought it was 1 in 8192 unless you have mausuda method or shiny charm (in which case it would be 1 in 4096)

It changed in XY, which is what Destinyy was referring to. The odds have now doubled - 2/8192, or 1/4096. The Shiny Charm still cuts the odds to a third, 3/4096 or 1/1365. This has all carried over to OR/AS.

There has been talk of the Masuda Method not stacking up with the Shiny Charm due to the wording in the item's description, but I don't think anyone's too sure.

Gen 5: A shiny charm said to increase the chance of finding a Shiny Pokémon.

Gen 6: A shiny charm said to increase the chance of finding a Shiny Pokémon in the wild.

The Friend Safari in X and Y has a completely different rate, which is unaffected by the Shiny Charm because it's already ridiculously low (to encourage people to register friends on their 3DS - 1/512.

It changed in XY, which is what Destinyy was referring to. The odds have now doubled - 2/8192, or 1/4096. The Shiny Charm still cuts the odds to a third, 3/4096 or 1/1365. This has all carried over to OR/AS.

There has been talk of the Masuda Method not stacking up with the Shiny Charm due to the wording in the item's description, but I don't think anyone's too sure.

Gen 5: A shiny charm said to increase the chance of finding a Shiny Pokémon.

Gen 6: A shiny charm said to increase the chance of finding a Shiny Pokémon in the wild.

The Friend Safari in X and Y has a completely different rate, which is unaffected by the Shiny Charm because it's already ridiculously low (to encourage people to register friends on their 3DS - 1/512.

So the probability to get a Shiny with the masuda method is still 1/4096 ?

hello. quick question.

I am on 9.2.0-20U and I managed to buy CubicNinja for $4.99 at Gamestop when the game was announced by smealum.

So now, I can successfully run homebrew on my 3DS.

So is there some way that I can put some form of PKHeX as homebrew and edit pokemon on xy or oras?

Same percent chance (1:4096); nothing in regards to the PKX struct changed.

Out of curiosity.. once cybersave is compatible with oras.. and pkhex is already compatible with oras.. will we be able to edit our secret base, its items, its flags with pkhex?

Thanks a lot for adding OrAs support kaphotics, now im just waiting for rebattle flags because i killed deoxys with mega rayquaza

rebattle the elite four then go to the top of sky pillar (for now)

Out of curiosity.. once cybersave is compatible with oras.. and pkhex is already compatible with oras.. will we be able to edit our secret base, its items, its flags with pkhex?

it's in progress ;)

it's in progress ;)

HEHE awesome.

also.. last thing.. i promise.

with the new update.. i can place my oras pokemon into pokebank--place it from pokebank into my X--open it with cybersave/pkhex--edit it the way i want to--place it back in bank--and then put it back in oras?

also..upon getting it back in oras..is it tradeable?

it's in progress ;)

SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME.

I DIDN'T HAVE TO USE MY MASTERBALL ON DEOXYS?

FML.

I had to use my Masterball on Deoxys, because it used up all its moves and kept using Struggle and almost killed itself. And I didn't want to have to re-battle Rayquaza and catch it again.

Omg.

Why wasn't I told about this earlier.

Thanks for letting me know though ;)

Hi, it's been a while, so I noticed that some people here are interested on the eon ticket wonder card data. I actually got the code from Corocoro last week and when I redeem it on 26th I could share the data to everyone. By the way, Is there a way to do that if Cyber Gadget hasn't supported ORAS yet?

I'd definitely be grateful, I've been messing around with Hex Editing and there's something extra that they are doing other than just being a Wonder Card with the Eon Ticket (which doesn't trigger the Event Flags).

Unless you have a Gateway card (And you're on Firmware <= 4.5 and you've played it on the Gateway Card / you're willing to reset your game (before you use the code) due to the weird way Gateway handles saves) or Cyber Gadget adds support there aren't any other ways to dump WCs that I know of. But the Wonder Card data stays in the game until its deleted from the Card Album, so the data can always be retrieved when Cyber Gadget does add support.