PKHeX Legacy Discussion

The blanket statement says you can inject to gen 6 games if you have [...]. Cyber only supports X/Y, while Gateway SaveDataFiler can do X/Y/OR/AS.

so currently there is no way to transfer pokemon into oras using my cybesave?

also i have an R4i Save Dongle http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=271

will i be able to transfer pokes and edit my save through that?

I'm at a complete loss here...

Why is it that I was able to trade a Pokemon from OR to Y, and then when I edit it, the file becomes corrupted (changes met location to distant land and become illegal for trading purposes)?

Why can't I export the save file when I've edited a Pokemon from ORAS?

It keeps coming up with an error. Why is there an ORAS PkHex when you can't export, and when Japanese ORAS games aren't recognised? Are you using a computer emulator or something?

I still get the same screenshot from my post on page 64. Please help as I've now lost my legitimate ORAS Beldum and Starter.

Chill, you should always keep backups.

I've already said to NOT use the ORAS PKHeX version when editing X/Y saves. ORAS content is not supported in the last stable release, so editing ORAS PKM files won't work.

I do not have any involvement with CyberGadget; as I've already mentioned they do not support ORAS yet. When/If they do add support for their device, PKHeX will already be compatible as SaveDataFiler saves are identical.

so currently there is no way to transfer pokemon into oras using my cybesave?

also i have an R4i Save Dongle http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=271

will i be able to transfer pokes and edit my save through that?

r4i save dongle has never supported save resigning.

Chill, you should always keep backups.

I've already said to NOT use the ORAS PKHeX version when editing X/Y saves. ORAS content is not supported in the last stable release, so editing ORAS PKM files won't work.

I do not have any involvement with CyberGadget; as I've already mentioned they do not support ORAS yet. When/If they do add support for their device, PKHeX will already be compatible as SaveDataFiler saves are identical.

r4i save dongle has never supported save resigning.

hmm so for me there is nothing i can do yet??

I also saw that Hoopa's alt form "Unbound" was holding a mega stone instead of that other item. On PKHeX

Not relevant. You can make any Pokemon hold any item. Pikachu holding Sacred Ash, Feebas holding Mewtwonite Y - whatever you like.

Hoopa doesn't hold an item to transform anyway, it's a key item that you uselike the Reveal Glass/DNA Splicers.

hmm so for me there is nothing i can do yet??

If you don't have a Gateway 3DS, no, there's no way to edit your save file or inject. Cyber Gadget have to add ORAS support at their end.

Not relevant. You can make any Pokemon hold any item. Pikachu holding Sacred Ash, Feebas holding Mewtwonite Y - whatever you like.

Hoopa doesn't hold an item to transform anyway, it's a key item that you uselike the Reveal Glass/DNA Splicers.

If you don't have a Gateway 3DS, no, there's no way to edit your save file or inject. Cyber Gadget have to add ORAS support at their end.

damn.. thanks for being so prompt with the replies buddy..i really appreciate it. i guess i will wait for them to add ORAS support then.. any idea by when it will be added? i tried looking up news for oras but its all in japanese and i cant read japanese. :( so any idea by when they'll b adding support for oras?

Sorry if I came across a little full on, I'm just trying really hard to wrap my head around things.

Ok so I understand now, at the present time ORAS edits on an X or Y save are not supported. CyberSave haven't implemented anything on their end yet, and so at the moment you're using a device called Gateway 3DS to inject? So can I ask, is this gateway device compatible with US/UK/PAL versions of ORAS? Wouldn't it be better for people to get that instead or is there a catch I'm missing? I know you're busy Kaphotics but your help is greatly appreciated :)

Sorry if I came across a little full on, I'm just trying really hard to wrap my head around things.

Ok so I understand now, at the present time ORAS edits on an X or Y save are not supported. CyberSave haven't implemented anything on their end yet, and so at the moment you're using a device called Gateway 3DS to inject? So can I ask, is this gateway device compatible with US/UK/PAL versions of ORAS? Wouldn't it be better for people to get that instead or is there a catch I'm missing? I know you're busy Kaphotics but your help is greatly appreciated :)

Gateway requires a pricy ($80 USD) flashcart and a 3DS system on <4.5 firmware ($120+). Gateway is region free.

Wait for the next PKHeX which I'll post in a couple of hours. Trying to add as much content and fixes right now so I can have a stable version for a few days.

Ahh ok, well that sounds like too much fart assing around considering I have Cyber already and my Japanese AS will be here next week... I dare say they'll update on their end in the coming weeks. I was just confused, I saw your ORAS beta and traded my starter and the event beldum to my Japanese Y save, so I could fix the natures and move sets... Then it gives me that error. Take your time, have you even had time to play ORAS yet lol?

Ahh ok, well that sounds like too much fart assing around considering I have Cyber already and my Japanese AS will be here next week... I dare say they'll update on their end in the coming weeks. I was just confused, I saw your ORAS beta and traded my starter and the event beldum to my Japanese Y save, so I could fix the natures and move sets... Then it gives me that error. Take your time, have you even had time to play ORAS yet lol?

X/Y saves will be savable in the next ORAS Beta (~2 hours away).

I don't own a 3DS, X/Y, or OR/AS.

;)

There is no genderless on ORAS save editor. So when I edit some legendary pokemons they change to male.

Have you checked in-game? 'Cause it's supposed to auto detect and keep it gender less even though it appears as male or female... Kaphotics is updating the ORAS PkHex editor now... Should be released soon.

New Update: FIRST LINK IN DOWNLOADS

- Added Daycare/GTS slot viewing

- Added Pokepuff/Trainer Info/Passerby/Box Layout (+Wallpapers)/Super Training(needs work)/Hall of Fame/Event Flag button functionality for ORAS.

- Added: Rebattle Flags for a few legendary encounters -- work in progress.

- Added: X/Y save protection when setting in Pokemon with unavailable move/item/abilities.

- Fixed: Saving X/Y saves in this ORAS branch.

- Fixed: Form text has been trimmed to be more flexible.

- Fixed: Setting Pokedex flags to the wrong area.

Big thanks to SciresM and Rei for contributing saves and testing certain aspects.

Be sure to check PKHeX's GitHub page for interim updates, I've been making a few commits between releases. If I make a comment that something is fixed, it'll be fixed on GitHub if you recompile from that source.

W00t my save went through!! Now to see if I can trade back to ORAS, fingers crossed... if not I'll do it via Infrared, as long as the met values and that are correct I am happy :)

Thanks so much guys :D

Just an update: I can confirm that ORAS xfered Pokemon that have been edited via an X or Y save, can now be sent back to ORAS.

So until CyberSave releases an update, just trade back and forth.

hello. quick question.

I am on 9.2.0-20U and I managed to buy CubicNinja for $4.99 at Gamestop when the game was announced by smealum.

So now, I can successfully run homebrew on my 3DS.

So is there some way that I can put some form of PKHeX as homebrew and edit pokemon on xy or oras?

New Update: FIRST LINK IN DOWNLOADS

- Added Daycare/GTS slot viewing

- Added Pokepuff/Trainer Info/Passerby/Box Layout (+Wallpapers)/Super Training(needs work)/Hall of Fame/Event Flag button functionality for ORAS.

- Added: Rebattle Flags for a few legendary encounters -- work in progress.

- Added: X/Y save protection when setting in Pokemon with unavailable move/item/abilities.

- Fixed: Saving X/Y saves in this ORAS branch.

- Fixed: Form text has been trimmed to be more flexible.

- Fixed: Setting Pokedex flags to the wrong area.

Big thanks to SciresM and Rei for contributing saves and testing certain aspects.

Be sure to check PKHeX's GitHub page for interim updates, I've been making a few commits between releases. If I make a comment that something is fixed, it'll be fixed on GitHub if you recompile from that source.

X/Y save protection when setting in Pokemon with unavailable move/item/abilities? What is this? o,o

"Fateful Encounter" = "Event Flag" (ie: Gift from external source) (Obviously, having it on something that isn't from an event is Fake, and not having it on something that should is Fake)

A Mewtwo in XY isn't fateful encounter?

PD: Why the people want WC Editor?

Why the people want WC Editor?

There is an event that will start to run on the 26th for the Eon Ticket, which will allow you to catch Latias in Omega Ruby and Latios in Alpha Sapphire and they, probably, have the Soul Dew.

The problem is that the original distribution for the Ticket will be only for a few players in a special invitation-only event in the UK (for European games), in a limited distribution in the New York Nintendo World Store (for American games) and as a code in the current Coro Coro magazine in Japan (for Japanese games)

It is also announced that, at least in the USA, it will be obtainable at future Play! Pokémon events.

The good part is that an original owner can share it with other players using StreetPass but that doesn't help you if you don't live nowhere near one of those places and/or you don't meet with an original owner, like players in Australia, South America, Continental Europe and Mainland Asia.

Those people hope that, even if an original owner does not step foward and share the wonder card data at least one of the receptors will do it, so, with a compatible editor, it could be replicated in their games and be given to those players around themselves.

There is an event that will start to run on the 26th for the Eon Ticket, which will allow you to catch Latias in Omega Ruby and Latios in Alpha Sapphire and they, probably, have the Soul Dew.

The problem is that the original distribution for the Ticket will be only for a few players in a special invitation-only event in the UK (for European games), in a limited distribution in the New York Nintendo World Store (for American games) and as a code in the current Coro Coro magazine in Japan (for Japanese games)

It is also announced that, at least in the USA, it will be obtainable at future Play! Pokémon events.

The good part is that an original owner can share it with other players using StreetPass but that doesn't help you if you don't live nowhere near one of those places and/or you don't meet with an original owner, like players in Australia, South America, Continental Europe and Mainland Asia.

Those people hope that, even if an original owner does not step foward and share the wonder card data at least one of the receptors will do it, so, with a compatible editor, it could be replicated in their games and be given to those players around themselves.

But we can create this with the PKHeX

But we can create this with the PKHeX

Event Items in Pokemon have a fairly long history of not activating (setting all the necessary flags) unless received through a "legit" channel, like Via WonderCard and it can be hard to identify which data is the necessary flags without having a game that has had the real receipt event in a before and after state.

Ok, thanks @Elaugaufein @greatfire

I have 2 more questions:

Why in PKHeX the Pokémon have the same ability two times? For example, Nincada. Compound Eyes (1) and Compound Eyes (2).

What is the Memories / Amie? I don't know what it Memory Type, Area, Intensity, and Feeling. And the tabs Memories with: OT, Memories with: notOT, and Residence? What is the difference between Fullness, Enjoyment, Friendship, and Affection?

Mechanically every pokemon has 3 abilities (Ability 1 / Ability 2 / Hidden Ability) if a pokemon only has one ability then what really happens is that it has the same ability in all 3 slots, likewise if a pokemon only has 1 ability and a hidden ability it has the same Ability for Ability 1 and Ability 2. Its usually best to use Ability 1 in such cases (sometimes Gamefreak introduces a new abilitie in latter generations to Pokemon that only have 1).

Memories and Amie are separate. Memories are records of "significant" things that you do with a pokemon. The Type/Area/Intensity/Feeling are exactly what they say. Memories with OT record things the pokemon experienced with its Original Trainer (the one who caught it/bred it usually) whiel notOT is memories wiht anyone else. Dunno about Residence. Fullness is a limit on how many Pokepuffs a pokemon can eat (it goes up when they eat Pokepuffs and down when you play games wih them in Amie), Enjoyment is "XP" for raising Affection level (it goes up when eating Pokepuffs or when you play with a pokemon in Amie. Friendship is the stat from Pokemon Yellow on that controls things like Golbat -> Crobat evolution and the power of the moves Return/Frustration, etc. Affection is the stat introducted in XY used for the benefits you get from playing with your Pokemon in Amie (eg Boosted Experience at Affection 2, etc).