PKHeX Legacy Discussion

Whenever I make a change and set the pokemon, exp changes to minimum value for current level of the pokemon. For example, if I change whatever things on my level 5 Pikachu with exp of 150 and set it on box or party slot, the exp automatically changes to Pikachu's minimum exp for level 5, in this case 125.

Whenever I make a change and set the pokemon, exp changes to minimum value for current level of the pokemon. For example, if I change whatever things on my level 5 Pikachu with exp of 150 and set it on box or party slot, the exp automatically changes to Pikachu's minimum exp for level 5, in this case 125.

Can't replicate that in the current version. Be sure you are up to date.

Changing the species changes the EXP to match the current level; setting it into a slot will not change the EXP.

Pikachu forms added.

Can't replicate that in the current version. Be sure you are up to date.

Changing the species changes the EXP to match the current level; setting it into a slot will not change the EXP.

Pikachu forms added.

Also there was a mistake on PKHeX where Mege Rayquaza's name was Mega Venasaur. I mean. That was only minor though. As some other people witnessed that small problem too

Cyber Save Editor does not support the games at this time, but PKHeX will support the output if it eventually does.

so how will i inject pokes into oras using cybersaves??

your post says "PKXs and edited SAVs CAN be injected into your game...

ONLY if you posess a 4.5 console & Gateway Flashcart, or the Cyber Save Editor & Dongle and a JP Cart+JP System ONLY... NO Powersaves.

PS: i hv a jp 3ds, i ordered the jp omea ruby, and i hv cyber save editor.

so how will i inject pokes into oras using cybersaves??

your post says "PKXs and edited SAVs CAN be injected into your game...

ONLY if you posess a 4.5 console & Gateway Flashcart, or the Cyber Save Editor & Dongle and a JP Cart+JP System ONLY... NO Powersaves.

PS: i hv a jp 3ds, i ordered the jp omea ruby, and i hv cyber save editor.

The blanket statement says you can inject to gen 6 games if you have [...]. Cyber only supports X/Y, while Gateway SaveDataFiler can do X/Y/OR/AS.

I'm at a complete loss here...

Why is it that I was able to trade a Pokemon from OR to Y, and then when I edit it, the file becomes corrupted (changes met location to distant land and become illegal for trading purposes)?

Why can't I export the save file when I've edited a Pokemon from ORAS?

It keeps coming up with an error. Why is there an ORAS PkHex when you can't export, and when Japanese ORAS games aren't recognised? Are you using a computer emulator or something?

I still get the same screenshot from my post on page 64. Please help as I've now lost my legitimate ORAS Beldum and Starter.