PKHeX Legacy Discussion

From my first looking at it, it does seem to be at least some of what I've been looking for. Thank you! (I just don't see why PP seems intent on not adding the files to the WonderCard page already) I'll have to watch that site and see if they keep up to date.

Huh, odd... a possible problem with PKHeX? When I tried to edit the "Received Card" list (removing one), the program crashed! Anyone else having this problem?

Found the problem, you didn't select the Wondercard Entry ID to delete from the log. I've updated the program to not crash.

In the middle of adding ORAS support (Already have added Box/Party/Item/Wondercard editing), will have an update out after initial testing is done and more game assets are dumped.

Added ORAS support; although it's not entirely ready I decided to get a functional version out there now. Download link is in the first post.

Big5i.jpg

Only has Box/Party/Item/Wondercard editing enabled if you load an ORAS save, and I still need to tweak the text assets to behave like the old ones.

Cosplay Pikachu will be supported in the next version.

Only has Box/Party/Item/Wondercard editing enabled if you load an ORAS save, and I still need to tweak the text assets to behave like the old ones.

I'm already genuinely damn excited that we can mess with Wondercards in ORAS already while the game comes out in my country in a week >: D

That aside..now just to wait for the ROM.

wait for rom? I hope you mean waiting for downloads to complete, since they're out in the wild.

____

@Kaphotics

I've been wondering, any way to switch my save from OR to AS?

I could switch my save from .3ds to .3dz using savedatafiler,

but it did not allow the switch from OR to AS.

just wondering if there is any in-save flag I need to change or something..

ADDED ORAS SUPPORT - MORE FEATURES TO COME.

PKXs and edited SAVs CAN be injected into your game...

ONLY if you posess a 4.5 console & Gateway Flashcart, or the Cyber Save Editor & Dongle and a JP Cart+JP System ONLY... NO Powersaves.

Download Link At Bottom of Post

dGdB4.jpg

Supports loading of Gen III/IV/V .pkm files and converts them to the new format.

Supports opening, editing, and saving of the new format 'pkx' files:

• .pkx (232/260) - Decrypted File (pk6)
  • .ekx (232/260) - Encrypted File (ek6)
  • .bin (232/260) - Binary File

Save files must be decrypted in order to load & save.

Extra:

Innately supports Cyber Gadget saves.

Also supports viewing of 367 (trimmed) and 407 (untrimmed) unencrypted (pre 1.2) wondertrade packets. Can export to any of the above formats.

Saving changes to a SAV is only available if you can dump your own XORpad and have a 100% decrypted save (ie, no Powersaves).

Methods how to partially decrypt for data viewing are in the X/Y Save File Research Thread.

EKX and BIN formats save in encrypted party format, PKX is decrypted.

Programmed with C#

Saves a bkp if file already exists.

Any foreign file extension saved will be exported as an encrypted file.

Update history available within program.

Source code is available on my GitHub.

4.5 console..

Well i have a cybersave and a japanese 3ds.

So if i was able to use the cybersaves on my x/y using my japanese 3ds and transfer them over to my NA 3ds.. I wont b having a problem using the same for ORAS.. Correct?

I tested on gateway system the new ORAS PkHex.

I can load the save file on the gateway cart but after editing, I can't import edited savedata by savedatafiler in gateway.

It worked properly on XY version.

New Pkhex can load the ORAS savefile but the edited savedata cannot be imported on gateway..

Is there anyone test on the gateway system?

I can load the save file on the gateway cart but after editing, I can't import edited savedata by savedatafiler in gateway.

New Pkhex can load the ORAS savefile but the edited savedata cannot be imported on gateway..

Maybe because it's only a beta version. It's only a supposition, I don't know.

Tested. Works on GW 2.6 and latest EmuNAND (which hasnt updated in a while so thats not the problem)

try re-editing the savefile, re-saving it and then loading it.

A hint as well, after edits, just replace the ''main'' savefile in the folder it was created in. don't move it or make a new folder for the edited file, it won't work.

Tested. Works on GW 2.6 and latest EmuNAND (which hasnt updated in a while so thats not the problem)

try re-editing the savefile, re-saving it and then loading it.

A hint as well, after edits, just replace the ''main'' savefile in the folder it was created in. don't move it or make a new folder for the edited file, it won't work.

Sorry for my mistake..

I tried to import other savedata...

PKHEX works properly in ORAS.

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/2981/kba2PB.png

The above is the error I receive when I try to edit Pokemon in an X/Y Save.

Essentially I sent my starter and Beldum from OR to Y and it wont let me export the save file after editing.

I can't edit normally because it deletes the values and turns the Hoenn pokemon in to illegal hacks.

Is this a work in progress? Or is it designed for a Japanese cart? Cause my Y is Japanese, but my OR is PAL.