PKHeX Legacy Discussion

Ah that's a problem with how I refactored the code. I've fixed it; for now you can just press the "Continue" button when the error message comes up. When ORAS comes out (and I add support for the game) the fix will be included.

Eggs don't have a friendship/happiness; they instead use that byte for storing how many step-cycles (n*256) are needed before it hatches.

Kaphotics can you tell me if I can use the pokemon bank with gateaway 3ds? Can you do a tutorial where you show how to use pkhex and gateaway? Thank You :D

Kaphotics can you tell me if I can use the pokemon bank with gateaway 3ds? Can you do a tutorial where you show how to use pkhex and gateaway? Thank You :D

I don't own a gateway or a 3DS/xy, so I cannot provide one.

Hi Kaphotic i have been using pkhex for a while and it is amazing, thanks a lot for your hard work but now the question is when do you think pkhex will support ORAS as the save architecture is the same as pokemon x/y?

Demo save structure was pretty much the same as X/Y, so I should be able to support ORAS saves once I get a ripped save. The source code already has a template set up for ORAS, so all I have to do is tweak the program a little ;)

I don't own a gateway or a 3DS/xy, so I cannot provide one.

Demo save structure was pretty much the same as X/Y, so I should be able to support ORAS saves once I get a ripped save. The source code already has a template set up for ORAS, so all I have to do is tweak the program a little ;)

Ok, thank you :D There is a site with the SID of all the sixth gen. events? I would create one but if I don't have the real sid, it will be illegal xD

Wow thats excellent, i really hope you get a ripped save soon, its amazing and exciting that in 5 days ill be getting Pokemon OR and in 5-10 days pkhex support, thanks a lot :)

And you could use PKHeX with a Gateway Cart I think. But Kaph doesn't own both a 3DS and a muli ROM 3DS support cart as he already stated

Got a Gateway, been PKHeX for a while with it thanks to SaveDataFiler. Can confirm it works with XY if you inject headers then use SaveDataFiler to extract the saves from those, all that remains then is edit, save and import.

As far as I know, all PKHeX functions are stable with Gateway saves that way. Not sure about unpatched roms, though (without header).

Also- not necessarily related to the topic at hand but its PKHeX related anyway

If you care, jariesuicune, I believe I saw a few gen VI event pokemon files lying around a site recently, and then I mean not .pkx but the wonder card format, .wc6 i believe?

Either way, it included a good bunch of them, like the Torchic, Magmar, Electabuzz etc. Want me to take a look and see if I can find them for you?

Edit: check here.

From my first looking at it, it does seem to be at least some of what I've been looking for. Thank you! (I just don't see why PP seems intent on not adding the files to the WonderCard page already) I'll have to watch that site and see if they keep up to date.

Huh, odd... a possible problem with PKHeX? When I tried to edit the "Received Card" list (removing one), the program crashed! Anyone else having this problem?

From my first looking at it, it does seem to be at least some of what I've been looking for. Thank you! (I just don't see why PP seems intent on not adding the files to the WonderCard page already) I'll have to watch that site and see if they keep up to date.

Huh, odd... a possible problem with PKHeX? When I tried to edit the "Received Card" list (removing one), the program crashed! Anyone else having this problem?

Which file did you load? :o I've not had any errors with mystery gift editing before..

Not a problem with loading them, with removing them. The game records which Mystery Gifts you've received, so you can't re-receive one even if you re-obtain the Wonder Card. The editor includes removing Wonder Cards from the list of those you've received, so you can re-receive them. But... it crashed as soon as I did.

Not a problem with loading them, with removing them. The game records which Mystery Gifts you've received, so you can't re-receive one even if you re-obtain the Wonder Card. The editor includes removing Wonder Cards from the list of those you've received, so you can re-receive them. But... it crashed as soon as I did.

try reloading the save, saving the wonder card as a .wc6 or what the extension is, removing it, saving the savefile; then reloading the savefile, reinserting the wc6 and saving...I really hope it'll work eventually. If not, I'm afraid I don't know how to help.

EDIT; yeah, the wondercard removing and importing is being...a bit weird. all wc6s i save are blank when imported.

^_^; I doubt that'll fix it, I remember having this problem in past versions of PKHeX as well. Not a big one to me, since I can just reset my Y game and then it has a clean slate to work with. More of a nuisance to me, but possibly a problem for others, so i hope Kaphotics can fix this.

You could send your savefile and I could try see if doing what you tried works with it for me?

If yours works when you do it, then it's probably fine. I doubt the save has anything to do with it, since the program isn't making any changes to the save itself at the time, and the save is an older pre-modding backup. Simply that when I click the "X" button to remove a Wonder Card ID from the "Received List" in Wonder Cards, it may crash.

In some tests I've done with it, it works fine (just now I did it successfully), so I'm not really sure what the problem itself is. Like I said, it's not really much of interest to me, since I don't really need to worry about that feature.

Anyone know the map co-ordinates of the Pokemon League? I don't want to go through Victory road and I'd rather just change my location through PKHeX

I've never managed to get the coordinates working properly, I always end up with a black screen, the music of the area I'm in, and when I walk in all directions it makes the thud noise straight away (i.e. no movement).