PKHeX Legacy Discussion

PKXs and edited SAVs CAN be injected into your game...

ONLY if you posess a 4.5 console & Gateway Flashcart

Could you perhaps add some links to howto's in the bottom spoiler? As well as limitations.

As far as I know, save backup/restore is impossible for retail carts. You have actually to buy a digital game from emunand eShop and use its save with SaveDataFiler. Maybe I got it wrong; my Gateway3DS just came in today anyway.

Any one know how to get PKHeX into "Illegal Mode"? I've seen a few mention it here. I looked around and someone mentioned a method that appears to require the use of Visual Studio 2013. Unfortunately because I'm running on a SSD, I can not install that due to limited free space. It might require recompiling the program with modified source code. If that is the case, can someone PM me a link to the modified EXE? It would be better to have a version with it perma-enabled then having to install a 5GB+ program just to launch it into this special mode. :(

I have no means of actually getting the pokemon into the game. But I'm curious to know how the "Glitched" Egg was made that I've seen used in wifi battles on YouTube. (a notable YouTuber by the name of SleepyJirachi has an "Egg" that he can bring into battle). I want to try and figure out how that special egg was made. :D

And I might in the future have a means of injecting it, so it would help if I knew how to get this "Illegal Mode" or had a version of this with it enabled.

converting the pokemon 3ds/3dz to .cia thats added to the homescreen works online also iv done it also theres a 3ds ftp sever so no need to remove your SD card to transfer the main file thats used for editing

FTP can be seen in the spoiler

Please a link for ftPONY ?

And anyone know on how to have PKHeX with an illegal mode ?

Any one know how to get PKHeX into "Illegal Mode"? I've seen a few mention it here. I looked around and someone mentioned a method that appears to require the use of Visual Studio 2013. Unfortunately because I'm running on a SSD, I can not install that due to limited free space. It might require recompiling the program with modified source code. If that is the case, can someone PM me a link to the modified EXE? It would be better to have a version with it perma-enabled then having to install a 5GB+ program just to launch it into this special mode. :(

I have no means of actually getting the pokemon into the game. But I'm curious to know how the "Glitched" Egg was made that I've seen used in wifi battles on YouTube. (a notable YouTuber by the name of SleepyJirachi has an "Egg" that he can bring into battle). I want to try and figure out how that special egg was made. :D

And I might in the future have a means of injecting it, so it would help if I knew how to get this "Illegal Mode" or had a version of this with it enabled.

too start PKHeX into illegal mode rename PKHeX.exe --> PKHaX.exe

Sorry if my english is not perfect, i will try to speak english the most perfectly

- Get the SavaDataFilter.csu file contained in the SDK-5.2.2 folder of the release SDK.DevKit.Tools.3DSWare.3DS.INTERNAL-BigBlueBox

- DL : http://www.multiup.org/fr/download/4...conversion.zip

- Put in this folder the SavaDateFilter.csu that you just get

- Run the bat file from the archive and get a cia file to install with DevMenu

- Select a game from the GateWay Menu, but don't run it !

- Go into the SavaDataFilter application, stand on CTR Card then do Y -> A to export backup

- the decrypted backup is in the SD : /filer/UserSaveData/Folder/Folder/ID Game/main (main is a file, your save)

- Open your "main" in PKHeX, made your changes, click Save Export, erase your own save, and run again the SavaDataFilter.

- After launching SavaDataFilter, go to the SD tab and choose the backup to import..

Done, your save is injected !

Sorry if my english is not perfect, i will try to speak english the most perfectly

- Get the SavaDataFilter.csu file contained in the SDK-5.2.2 folder of the release SDK.DevKit.Tools.3DSWare.3DS.INTERNAL-BigBlueBox

- DL : http://www.multiup.org/fr/download/4...conversion.zip

- Put in this folder the SavaDateFilter.csu that you just get

- Run the bat file from the archive and get a cia file to install with DevMenu

- Select a game from the GateWay Menu, but don't run it !

- Go into the SavaDataFilter application, stand on CTR Card then do Y -> A to export backup

- the decrypted backup is in the SD : /filer/UserSaveData/Folder/Folder/ID Game/main (main is a file, your save)

- Open your "main" in PKHeX, made your changes, click Save Export, erase your own save, and run again the SavaDataFilter.

- After launching SavaDataFilter, go to the SD tab and choose the backup to import..

Done, your save is injected !

The DL link is wrong

I also made a small guide 2 pages before, I think this should be understandable for everybody

:grog:

You need:

- A 3DS on Firmware 4.1 - 4.5(this will probably not change in a while)

- a GATEWAY Flashcard(this will probably be obsolete in the future when the Custom Firmware Supports Card2/>FW6.2 Games and is more stable)

Quick instructions:

1. Setup your GATEWAY with EmuNand and update your EmuNand to firmware 9.2.0(this is the newest firmware for now), be careful to NOT update your System Nand, more instructions how to do this you can find with google :creep:

2. Get the file SaveDataFilter.3ds(no links provided here), convert it to a .cia and install it to the homescreen of your EmuNand: http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-put-savedatafiler-on-homescreen.373756/

20141106_224228i3ubn.png

3. Select Pokemon X/Y in GATEWAY and after it popped up in the game slot, start the SaveDataFiler from your homescreen

4. Dump the sava data of CTR Card(Pokemon game) with Y to your SD Card

20141106_224200kvuzh.png

5. Plug the SD Card to your PC and search for a file called "main"(file has no extension), this is now the file you can open and edit with PkHeX

6. After that just write the modified main file to your SD card and import the modified save with SaveDataFiler to your selected Pokemon game in GATEWAY

7. Enjoy

NOTICE: Currently this does NOT work with retail cardridges, because SaveDataFiler does not work in GATEWAY Classic Mode

Video:

[video=youtube;ws_oRkHsvmk]

- DL : -----

Linking to such files is not allowed, as it contains intellectual property of Nintendo!

is there a way to downgrade?

Only if you made a backup while you were on 4.5, if you didn't, you're out of luck

Please a link for ftPONY ?

And anyone know on how to have PKHeX with an illegal mode ?

FTPony --> https://gbatemp.net/threads/ftpony-ftp-server-for-3ds.373697/

I know its more about ftpony but I thought I'd ask:

I have GW emunand 9.2 and installed ftpony via cia (though it looks like snes blarg) I installed the cia with bbb tile manager. Its really glitchy and unstable, Sometimes I can't connect and when I can I can't upload or download files. I use filezilla on my windows 7x64 to connect. Also I am having trouble closing the app, home button does nothing most times. Maybe this is cause its a bad cia file, I don't know. but It would be so helpful if I could edit the save and move things without powering off the 3ds to remove the sd card every time I want to edit a save

the ones posted in the event contribution thread.

anyhow,

I just need the proper size.

I can always add the ending zeroes.

I sure the format is mostly accurate, except the ending zeroes may be missing (or extra)

I've used the torchic one there, and the other one is the 'mass release'