PKHeX Legacy Discussion

I wasn't referring to just local events. If an even works for different regions, hurray. However, there are events that are region-locked (such as Wi-Fi events), and that does matter, if only to people like me who only cheat and support cheating for 'legal' Pokemon. (ie: yes, if I know a person is cheating for a non-legal, no matter how small the difference, I will not help them get it)

But if you want to have a different Region set for an Event, just change the Region data in that Pokemon file. No reason to change anything else.

Yes, but online wifi events are mostly not exclusive, every region gets it and the poster is asking for a legal Tanabata Jirachi and Diancie earlier which are both local wifi events, that is why I said no need to change anything to make it legal. :smile:

And also change the date you got the Pokemon, much better if not the same date with Powersaves events

which has a preset date lol.

They're identical to the real ones. Is anything legal if you use Powersaves?

Well said. In my opinion I'm not bothered at all by legality of powersaves and such, but as a very frequent user of Facebook groups I see a lot of ranting, hating and praising going around. It is these discussions that always call for the discussion of "legality" and "legitimately". If taken those two terms apart of each other, powersaves would in fact be legal, but not legitimate. (That excludes the lati@s codes, "all tools [it adds cherish balls and whatnot]" code, and the fake diancie wondercard code I'd say)

so please tell me why it can be decrypted and when can it be decrypte

I heart the mt crad has decrypte the key y6.0,is that true

Don't post based on here-say. Digital copies will never be editable as the NAND stores data from specific E-Shop saves to prevent save file backup/restore; physical cartridges can't directly interface with a computer like an SD card can, so they do not have any anti-restore.

Flashcarts don't do 6.0 encryption properly, and they save games with bad encryption, making them incompatible with unhacked consoles (and thus only playable on hacked ones unless you delete the save).

--

Please keep to topics directly related to PKHeX.

Don't post based on here-say. Digital copies will never be editable as the NAND stores data from specific E-Shop saves to prevent save file backup/restore; physical cartridges can't directly interface with a computer like an SD card can, so they do not have any anti-restore.

Flashcarts don't do 6.0 encryption properly, and they save games with bad encryption, making them incompatible with unhacked consoles (and thus only playable on hacked ones unless you delete the save).

--

Please keep to topics directly related to PKHeX.

I know it that Download version save can not be decrypted now,thanks.

So I don't know if the region editor code on power saves works.

im trying to make my tanbatta jirachi (from power saves) look like it was obtained on a japanese DS

You can change your game language to Japanese and then get your jirachi. When changing back to English it'll have the JPN tag.

The easy way to tell would just to trade it to someone with a Japanese game and PKHeX and they could check it, as well as clone it. But as far as I know, the System Region data is based on the 3DS Console Settings, not the game's internal Region setting (which is what the code would affect)

Hi there,

Firstly I'd like to give a massive shout out to Kaphotics and the team responsible for giving GEN VI Pokegenning life.

I invested 400 dollars just so that I could get AZ's Floette, and I'm not disappointed lol.

But sadly I've come across an issue where everytime I edit Shroomish or Breloom's level, it doesn't apply the correct Exp and resets either to 0 or 1000, which results in illegal Brelooms.

I've tested this with several other levels and it never works. So essentially I feel that this a bug I must bring to your attention, and if not, could you provide me with some troubleshooting tip and tricks to bring about a solution?

Once again a massive thanks :)

Ok another thing: I've noticed stuff keeps auto reverting to incorrect values... what's up with that?

Example: I went to make a Latios, and all the values are legal, except it keeps auto reverting the met location to Pokemon Transfer Lab, when it's supposed to be simply Poke Transfer.

10/25/14 - New Update:

- Fixed: Setting Pokemon immediately after scrolling through a dropdown list will save the current selected value.

- Fixed: EXP now calculates and sets properly; switched from formulas (rounding errata) to a lookup table.

- Changed: Reorganized and cleaned up the source code in prep for future usage/updates.

Good evening, I searched around and noticed that I couldn't find any news on making this work on American or European consoles and games.

I would appreciate if someone could enlighten me if it is possible and if someone is working on it. (There probably is, but apparently my GoogleFu just isn't trained enough ^^)

Good evening, I searched around and noticed that I couldn't find any news on making this work on American or European consoles and games.

I would appreciate if someone could enlighten me if it is possible and if someone is working on it. (There probably is, but apparently my GoogleFu just isn't trained enough ^^)

It's not