PKHeX Legacy Discussion

I never use the modded Cyber Gadget, I am using the original Japanese software. I am using the cache method, I am saving the main file to the cache folder instead. It's a little tricky if you can't read Japanese. I suggest just wait for the modded Cyber Gadget to be updated. I think it will be updated soon.

Yep, I understand the modded CS software will need a patch and I'm grateful for whoever releases and spends time making that.

I know this will also take a lot of effort from your part, but I would really appreciate a pictorial step by step guide to what buttons you're pressing in the Japanese software for the cache folder method. You'd go down as a bit of a hero if you did that

So. Apart from the modded CS method between the original. Like is that one method better then the other or something? Sorry if I ask

Oh, the modded version is far superior. You can edit vast swathes of your save data in one go. With the original software, you can either select some ready made codes they've added (only a few, max cash etc) or add your own, which you can make in PKHeX. But there's a limit on how many lines of code you can input, and you can't inject more than two Pokemon at a time. With the modded version you can change as much as you like. The only reason to use the original version is if, like today, the modded one becomes briefly useless due to an update and you want to do stuff there and then. Chances are the modded program will be updated and released before you even notice :redface:

In cases like today when the modded software is rendered useless, any sort of pictorial guide (screenshots with arrows) or screen capture video of how to do this with the unmodded Japanese software would be really helpful.

I'm already really grateful of what the people behind this have achieved though and don't expect any more favours ;P

Oh, the modded version is far superior. You can edit vast swathes of your save data in one go. With the original software, you can either select some ready made codes they've added (only a few, max cash etc) or add your own, which you can make in PKHeX. But there's a limit on how many lines of code you can input, and you can't inject more than two Pokemon at a time. With the modded version you can change as much as you like. The only reason to use the original version is if, like today, the modded one becomes briefly useless due to an update and you want to do stuff there and then. Chances are the modded program will be updated and released before you even notice :redface:
On the Cyber Save Editor. Once I obtain the Cyber Gadget itself. Like you told me about the modded version

Actually you are wrong, You could edit your whole save through PKHex and then save it back to your game even by just using the original Japanese software. You just need to save the "main file" to one of the cache folder or you could create one then load that folder and use it to/write it to your cartridge. The modded version though is cool coz it is in English and makes things easier with the popup message/direction, much lesser step.. Both method though are effective.

is there a way to import pkmn files from Black/White into other boxes like (box 2 to 31)

as when I switch it to (Load/Dump Box) box 2 and it only goes to box 1 showing the pokemon

if not will there be a future feature of this?

as well to drag Pokemon between PokeGen to PkHeX tp make transfer a bit faster and easier

as you could drag Pokemon between multiple PokeGen

is there a way to import pkmn files from Black/White into other boxes like (box 2 to 31)

as when I switch it to (Load/Dump Box) box 2 and it only goes to box 1 showing the pokemon

if not will there be a future feature of this?

as well to drag Pokemon between PokeGen to PkHeX tp make transfer a bit faster and easier

as you could drag Pokemon between multiple PokeGen

Import starting at current box will be in the next update. For transferring from PokeGen, just drag it to a folder so you have an archival copy of the gen4/5 format.

how you can get this?? *_*

standard graphical glitch

PKXs and edited SAVs CAN be injected into your game...

ONLY if you posess the Cyber Save Editor & Dongle and a JP Cart+JP System ONLY... NO Gateway / Powersaves.

Download Link At Bottom of Post

dGdB4.jpg

Supports loading of Gen III/IV/V .pkm files and converts them to the new format.

Supports opening, editing, and saving of the new format 'pkx' files:

• .pkx (232/260) - Decrypted File (pk6)
  • .ekx (232/260) - Encrypted File (ek6)
  • .bin (232/260) - Binary File

Save files must be decrypted in order to load & save.

Extra:

Innately supports Cyber Gadget saves.

Also supports viewing of 367 (trimmed) and 407 (untrimmed) unencrypted (pre 1.2) wondertrade packets. Can export to any of the above formats.

Saving changes to a SAV is only available if you can dump your own XORpad and have a 100% decrypted save (ie, no Powersaves).

Methods how to partially decrypt for data viewing are in the X/Y Save File Research Thread.

EKX and BIN formats save in encrypted party format, PKX is decrypted.

Programmed with C#

Saves a bkp if file already exists.

Any foreign file extension saved will be exported as an encrypted file.

Update history available within program.

Source code is available on my GitHub.

Kaphotics can you please help me? I already installed all programs necessary to run the CGSE but when the application is reading my Japanese game it says:

Error"

Could not retrieve information from the server, Unknown game"

Do you know why and how to fix that??

Thank you!

PKXs and edited SAVs CAN be injected into your game...

ONLY if you posess the Cyber Save Editor & Dongle and a JP Cart+JP System ONLY... NO Gateway / Powersaves.

Download Link At Bottom of Post

dGdB4.jpg

Supports loading of Gen III/IV/V .pkm files and converts them to the new format.

Supports opening, editing, and saving of the new format 'pkx' files:

• .pkx (232/260) - Decrypted File (pk6)
  • .ekx (232/260) - Encrypted File (ek6)
  • .bin (232/260) - Binary File

Save files must be decrypted in order to load & save.

Extra:

Innately supports Cyber Gadget saves.

Also supports viewing of 367 (trimmed) and 407 (untrimmed) unencrypted (pre 1.2) wondertrade packets. Can export to any of the above formats.

Saving changes to a SAV is only available if you can dump your own XORpad and have a 100% decrypted save (ie, no Powersaves).

Methods how to partially decrypt for data viewing are in the X/Y Save File Research Thread.

EKX and BIN formats save in encrypted party format, PKX is decrypted.

Programmed with C#

Saves a bkp if file already exists.

Any foreign file extension saved will be exported as an encrypted file.

Update history available within program.

Source code is available on my GitHub.

https://vimeo.com/105301801

Please help!

Import starting at current box will be in the next update. For transferring from PokeGen, just drag it to a folder so you have an archival copy of the gen4/5 format.

standard graphical glitch

standard graphical glitch?

what does it mean? and how you can do? thank you