PKHeX Legacy Discussion

Use the modified version of their editor posted by SciresM; there's no need to have codes. When the messagebox appears just load your save with PKHeX, then save it back to the same directory.

I guess I can add in a toggle-check to switch between the full export codesharing mode.

Oh my god... I wanna kill myself. Thank you so much Kaphotics.

One more question. It keeps opening Document when I press 'Open Temp 3DSSE'. How can I fix that?

string path = Util.GetTempFolder();

if (Directory.Exists(path + "root\\"))
   System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("explorer.exe", path + "root\\");
else if (Directory.Exists(path))
   System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("explorer.exe", path);
else { MessageBox.Show("Can't find the temporary file.\n\nMake sure the Cyber Gadget software is paused.", "Alert"); }

It should be opening the temp folder where main is stored, it shouldn't auto-load the save file. Once the folder is open you can drag the main file in.

You can always use Open File instead as that is reported to work.

Kaphotics, isn't %TEMP% different from Util.GetTempFolder(); or they are the same ?

public static string GetTempFolder() // From 3DSSE's decompiled source.
       {
           string tempPath = Path.GetTempPath();
           string str2 = "SE3DS";
           str2 = "3DSSE";
           tempPath = Path.Combine(tempPath, str2);
           // Directory.CreateDirectory(tempPath);
           return (tempPath + "/");
       }

But yeah, it's the same as %TEMP%, but it tacks on the 3DSSE (and later \root) folders.

Hi I'm very new to this topic but I have read threw some of the pages. But I was wondering is there a way to do this without a JP 3ds and X & Y ? And have you guys been able to actually upload these Pokémon into the game? I saw a video and there was a girl with a Mega Charizard Y but she hadn't mega evolved it yet, but later she mega evolved that same Charizard Y into a Charizard X. I was wondering if you guys did that.

Hi I'm very new to this topic but I have read threw some of the pages. But I was wondering is there a way to do this without a JP 3ds and X & Y ? And have you guys been able to actually upload these Pokémon into the game? I saw a video and there was a girl with a Mega Charizard Y but she hadn't mega evolved it yet, but later she mega evolved that same Charizard Y into a Charizard X. I was wondering if you guys did that.

Not possible.

you know how with the R4I dongle you can upload your save and insert Pokémon? why cant you do that with Pokémon X & Y ? I'm sure there is a good reasoning.

R4i reads and rips off the save off a certain chip on carts.

Problem is Pokemon carts do not have this chip.

Simply said, the hardware doesn't support it.

You can just get powersaves, or wait for Pokecheck.

(and, I won't know when pokecheck will be up; no one canPOSSIBLY know)

I saw a video and there was a girl with a Mega Charizard Y but she hadn't mega evolved it yet, but later she mega evolved that same Charizard Y into a Charizard X.

Link to video?

Link to video?

Mega evolving can only happen once per battle, and only checks the species (not the current form).

--

R4i save dongle cannot decrypt the savegame, and it does not have the firmware to read the XY 3DS carts. The 3DS generation is AES Encrypted, while the DS era was very easy to circumvent.

Hello. I was experimenting with PKHeX's ability to transport Pokemon from Gen 5 to Gen 6 and I noticed that the Met level on this Keldeo had changed from 15 to 100. Attached are two .pk6 files in a zip file: the one labeled "PKHeX" is the one I used PKHeX to transport, while the one labeled "Transporter" is one I used the Poke Transporter to send from Gen 5 to Gen 6. I also noticed that the Friendship level had changed as well. I just thought I would bring this to your attention in case it was a bug that was missed.

Keldeo.zip

Keldeo.zip

Hello. I was experimenting with PKHeX's ability to transport Pokemon from Gen 5 to Gen 6 and I noticed that the Met level on this Keldeo had changed from 15 to 100. Attached are two .pk6 files in a zip file: the one labeled "PKHeX" is the one I used PKHeX to transport, while the one labeled "Transporter" is one I used the Poke Transporter to send from Gen 5 to Gen 6. I also noticed that the Friendship level had changed as well. I just thought I would bring this to your attention in case it was a bug that was missed.

Oh. So Transporter doesn't change the Met Level to current level / set friendship to Trade (70)? Alright, that'll be fixed in the next version that I'll post later.

08/07/14 - New Update:

- Added: Clicking the OT label for OT and Latest Handler will replace it with the save file OT.

- Fixed: Bad Eggs will now show a Red background instead of causing errors.

- Fixed: Transferring previous gen files will now have the correct friendship and met level.

Are you planning on making This available to the US some how? Sorry if you didn't make it I just assumed.

This program only edits the save file, it does not Encrypt/Sign/Decrypt. That is why the Cyber Save Editor is required.

Cyber Gadget only supports JP copies, and Datel doesn't support anything except for a list of their own codes. It's up to either company if they want to extend their current levels of support.

(Sorry for Double post)

Thus erasing the need for a JAP 3ds because Bank has no reigon locking.

Correct, however you'll only get the edited Pokemon; no items/save edits. Perma-megas and unreleased/illegal Pokemon can be stored in bank as there are no hack checks.

So you can't get Perma-megas into bank? Also are they tradable? So I could buy a used JP x or y and MAYBE possibly get a cyber gadget in US and making there to be no need for a JP 3ds, the other guy brought up a good point. All I want is Perma-megas and Volcanion and Hoopa.

You can. They are not tradable, and yes, but the JP X or Y needs to be used.