PKHeX Legacy Discussion

Sorry if i am getting noob, but i know it will never there be any chances of injecting pkx to My Games, anyways...

1- I Have an Encrypted 1MB Of My Pokémon Y Save and even when it's Decrypted PkHex says it isn't decrypted!

2- I saw this on the top of the thread: "Now supports opening, editing, and saving of 1MB decrypted save files."

3- I Ripped it with my R4i Dongle.

Thoughts?

ok, i have my 16.sav and 26.sav, i got the resulting .bin file from that when i broke it using keysav2. - now i can extract my pk6s right.

i have a wondercard in this save that i want to extract. BUT i can only load my save using pkhex if i use powersaves, and do the 999 masterballs thing?

i don't have powersaves.

exporting the wondercard from pkhex would be the easier way, but, am i right in that i cannot do it this way in my situation?

how else can i do it i read about XOR etc, i have never XORed anything before (although, i know what the operation does ha, but i'm not doing it bit by bit)

- it's a wondercard that is not uploaded here yet, so i want to contribute it :)

07/20/14 - New Update:

• Fixed: Pokerus now saves properly, viewing was unaffected.
  • Fixed: Memory viewing no longer errors out in some cases.
  • Fixed: Incomplete Language translations no longer cause errors.
  • Fixed: PP of Outrage fixed to 10.
  • Fixed: Exporting filenames with invalid characters are now removed.
  • Removed: Species button "nickname" ; functionality moved to clicking the Species label.
  • Added: Unchecking Nickname will set the species name.
  • Added: Preventing export of invalid IVs/EVs
  • Added: Mega selection for the 4 ORAS megas revealed thus far. Ability/Stats are not implemented.
  • Added: RAM Edit Code Generator
    • Exports codes for Tabs/Box Pokemon, and Wondercards. Specify the write offset.
    • Requires a hacked 3DS with redirected nand and a spawned thread running the code interpreter.

Do not ask how to use the Code Generator -- it requires a hacked 3DS with custom firmware and the interpreter is not finished.

Loaded Code (sample cheats.bin), and Tab Data

rxIev.jpgXdkuP.jpg

Do not ask how to use the Code Generator -- it requires a hacked 3DS with custom firmware and the interpreter is not finished.

It seems to me that you could've saved yourself a lot of stupid questions by keeping this out of any public releases until the infrastructure (interpreter, etc) is ready and available.

Question,

when i have 20 boxes of eggs its easy for me to click through them and look out for the red star then hatch and so on. is there a method of entering another trainers info i know, (my brother of friends) so i can click through all the eggs again looking out for the red star so i can give them an egg that shines ?

sorry to bother with my question, just looking for an easier way then checking every number for their number.

Thanks.

Big thanks to Codemonkey85 for implementing the Box Data Report functionality. Guess you got what you wanted, thagrouch ;)

07/24/14 - New Update:

• Fixed: Shinifying now behaves properly
  • Fixed: Invalid ID/SIDs are now no longer enterable
  • Added: Box Data Report - Generates a verbose info table with all of the data from the Pokemon loaded/imported in the boxes.
  • Changed: Code Generator now exports codes compatible with the CyberGadget save editor. Currently, only Box and Wondercard insertion is supported.
    • Add 0xE8 to a Box Offset, 0x108 for Wondercards to change from Slot 1.

Does CyberGadget use the same technique as Datel for editing saves?

The biggest difference from what I understand between the two is that everything is done on the user side (including code entry.)

Basically, it is Powersaves that cuts Datel's servers out of the loop and splices in a pseudo-Action Reply functionality (it only alters saves.)

Big thanks to Codemonkey85 for implementing the Box Data Report functionality. Guess you got what you wanted, thagrouch ;)

07/24/14 - New Update:

• Fixed: Shinifying now behaves properly
  • Fixed: Invalid ID/SIDs are now no longer enterable
  • Added: Box Data Report - Generates a verbose info table with all of the data from the Pokemon loaded/imported in the boxes.
  • Changed: Code Generator now exports codes compatible with the CyberGadget save editor. Currently, only Box and Wondercard insertion is supported.
    • Add 0xE8 to a Box Offset, 0x108 for Wondercards to change from Slot 1.

We can inject WonderCards with the CyberGadget device and actually have them be added to the cart's savefile?

Does CyberGadget use the same technique as Datel for editing saves?

Same technique of gathering data and having the server deal with it.

However, they give you more freedom by allowing you to modify the save file instead of choosing from a set list of allowed codes.

We can inject WonderCards with the CyberGadget device and actually have them be added to the cart's savefile?

Yes; the output code will write to your save's wondercard data, effectively adding the wondercard.

So I have Japanese 3DS and all I need is this device, right? And after extracting save file using this device, what else do I have to do to edit it with PKHeX? The OP's link only suggests how to do it with Powersaves.

We don't know of anyone with the device (hasn't been 24h since they started support?) so I don't have an idea of how to handle the data.

Depending on what recon people provide in terms of what CyberGadget provides (Decrypted save size loading/etc) I can add in later releases.

Does the device support American copies of X/Y?

Is there any discernible difference between an injected WonderCard and an event-obtained one? Or is it like Gen 4/5 where there is no difference?

Nobody knows yet; the tool just recently started support and nobody has it to report back.

Any injected wondercard would be identical to an event obtained one, as they aren't any bigger than 0x108 bytes of data. We can extract the data obtained from events already.

For now, it's best to hold off on CyberGadget questions until a later time when more is known.... I just added code support for it, that's all...

- PKX : Decrypted Pokemon (the program saves as .pk6, this is a clear convention to help differentiate different generation formats)

- EKX : Encrypted Pokemon (.ek6)

- BIN : Binary dump with no associated extension, usually a SAV.

If any users have the Cyber Gadget Save Editor: our IRC would love to talk to you. Nobody we know has it... once I obtain a CyberGadget save I can add loading/saving support (since apparently the codes are different?).

07/26/14 - New Update:

• Added Decrypted Cyber Gadget save loading/saving support.
    • Decrypted saves are stored in:
      • In Command Prompt, type "echo %TEMP%".
      • Win7 - C:\[uSER]\AppData\Local\Temp\3DSSE\root\
      • XP - C:\Documents and Settings\[uSERNAME]\Local Settings\Temp\3DSSE\root\
      • If not, just look around for your Temp folder.

s0aH7ni.jpg

Edited by Kaphotics