PKHeX Legacy Discussion

Ever since the 4/9 update, PKHex opens in a window that is too small for the program if that makes any sense... Here's a picture of what I mean. I tried running in compatibility mode, but nothing seems to fix it. I'm running on windows 8.1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11384[/ATTACH]

Ever since the 4/9 update, PKHex opens in a window that is too small for the program if that makes any sense... Here's a picture of what I mean. I tried running in compatibility mode, but nothing seems to fix it. I'm running on windows 8.1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11384[/ATTACH]

There's something wrong with your attachment. Try uploading it again.

Do you maybe have scaling turned on? Turn it off for that program by checking the checkbox found by Right-Clicking > Properties > Compatibility > Disable Display Scaling on high DPI settings.

If that fixes it, then this program is doing something weird for the display and should probably be addressed at some point.

Do you maybe have scaling turned on? Turn it off for that program by checking the checkbox found by Right-Clicking > Properties > Compatibility > Disable Display Scaling on high DPI settings.

If that fixes it, then this program is doing something weird for the display and should probably be addressed at some point.

That didn't seem to help :\. It works fine on my old desktop so I guess I could just use that when needed

4/13/14 - New Update

• Added: Quicksave DragOut Indicators and Tooltips (Hover over the left side corners)
  • Added: Control+Click a Pokemon slot to quick-load the data.
  • Added: Shift+Click a Pokemon slot to quick-set the data.
  • Added: SAV Tab (contents of old Tools Tab)
  • Added: Tools Tab - Export PGL JPEG, List Passerby, List Hall of Fame Entries
  • Added: Remaining Moves, Abilities, and Items
  • Added: Verbose printout of Wonder cards.
  • Changed: Resizable Pokepuff/Inventory windows for better display.
  • Changed: Trainer Info Editing has more options.
  • Changed: PID and EK fields now display Hex instead of decimal (and autofill to 8 characters). Editing is discouraged (legality's sake).
  • Removed: Visibility of Unused Ribbon Bits
  • Removed: Visibility of Characteristic. Might be a new correlation, so more research is needed.

Let me know if there are still any issues, x66x66. I have the program set to hide the SAV editing interface until a SAV is loaded, which requires me to resize the window on form load. I added some autoscale detection; idk if it works.

i know with A-Save i was never able to get it to work with high dpi settings when i programmatically resized the window.

I don't know what the deal is, but WPF is much better about that kind of thing. I don't think it's worth it to you reprogramming the UI just so a user doesn't have to change a compatibility setting.

Let me know if there are still any issues, x66x66. I have the program set to hide the SAV editing interface until a SAV is loaded, which requires me to resize the window on form load. I added some autoscale detection; idk if it works.

With the new update, the window still isn't the correct size