PKHeX Legacy Discussion

I can see why 6th gen transfer support it postponed. This tool is on the top priority list to be finished first. I'm amazed at how this tool works, and how it feels just like Pokegen. Thanks for working on this, as it interest people like me in the future.

I know that Pokecheck will do that by the end of this month, but is there any way to transport PKX file to my XY rom now?

No. And, as an FYI, Pokecheck has already had that message for 2+ months. I don't know the developer and I can't speak for his/her situation, but I wouldn't get my hopes up about XY support in Pokecheck if I were you.

I'm sorry if I missed something, but is there currently a way I can dump a Pokemon from my game? I'm mostly interested in finding out my SID for personal reasons

KeySAV&Mass Dumper / KeyBV

Update:

03/17/14: Loads/Saves Friendship value dynamically depending on current handler flag (added indicator in OT tab & memories -- can switch in Memory/Amie. Added a few countries to dropdowns.

I like to keep record of my TID and SID's for my games, because I have been known to RNG for matching ones in gen 4. However, I noticed that Bank'ed pokemon from my gen 4 games have matching TID's but the SID is completely different for them (in Y it is 2446 and in gen 4 it was 00468) Other than the obvious change of all SID's becoming 4 digits, does anyone know how this works?

I like to keep record of my TID and SID's for my games, because I have been known to RNG for matching ones in gen 4. However, I noticed that Bank'ed pokemon from my gen 4 games have matching TID's but the SID is completely different for them (in Y it is 2446 and in gen 4 it was 00468) Other than the obvious change of all SID's becoming 4 digits, does anyone know how this works?

It seems you are confusing the SID with the SV, or shiny value (the clue was when you said SIDs became 4 digits; they are still ranging from 0-65535). If you got your information from KeyBV and KeySAV, those programs do not display the SID directly.

Nothing short of hacking changes the SID of a Pokemon.

• 2 weeks later...

04/01/14 - New Update:

• Fixed: Import Gen5 PKM to decapitalize an ALL CAPS species name.
  • Added: Can now drag & drop Gen5 PKMs into the window/tabs to convert (can still Extra->Convert).
  • Added: Can now drag out from the top right corner to save a .pk6.
  • Added: Can now drag out from the bottom right corner to save a .ek6.
  • Added: Characteristics are now displayed in the Stats tab.
  • Added: IV Total and Judge Reading (overall potential) in the stats tab.

Edited by Kaphotics
-april fools

Now that Datel allows exporting of Decrypted Save files and will fix them upon writing to the cart (thanks Datel!), PKHeX can now insert to Slot 1 Box 1 of the save file.

Thanks Datel indeed. That's great news! And props to Kaphotics and company for the update!

EDIT: Has Datel made any mention as to why they opened this up? It'd be pretty cool if it was just because of the efforts on PP.

04/01/14 - New Update:

• Fixed: Import Gen5 PKM to decapitalize an ALL CAPS species name.
  • Added: Can now drag & drop Gen5 PKMs into the window/tabs to convert (can still Extra->Convert).
  • Added: Can now drag out from the top right corner to save a .pk6.
  • Added: Can now drag out from the bottom right corner to save a .ek6.
  • Added: Characteristics are now displayed in the Stats tab.
  • Added: IV Total and Judge Reading (overall potential) in the stats tab.
  • Added: Save Injection. Read below.

Now that Datel allows exporting of Decrypted Save files and will fix them upon writing to the cart (thanks Datel!), PKHeX can now insert to Slot 1 Box 1 of the save file.

Load your save file, then load the Pokemon you wish to insert into the tabs. When you File->Save, the Box Slot will be overwritten and you can save the edited save file.

OMG KAPHOTICS THAT IS GREA..... oh.

Dude. That is so mean. Hilarious, but so very mean.