PKHeX Legacy Discussion

Awesome program, congratulations for the project. I wonder if there is any list explaning each index number for "country, sub region, ...". Is there anything yet?

And if you put the poke as an egg, what is the "Hatch Ctr" below "Held item". Thank you!

There's no list of Countries-Index Number and the Subregions of them. So I just leave them as index numbers.

It's like USA - California, for example.

Hatch Ctr is hatch cycles remaining until it hatches. 256 steps * hatch ctr ~= steps remaining.

New update - since we can now dump pkx's again (don't ask), I've fixed some stuff up and added in the index for Hold Back. I still need more time to study transferred dumps before I enable the transfer 5->6 feature.

Since you can dump pkx's again (and even got the index for Pokémon Link), would you be able to get the location indices we are currently missing? I have Pokémon hatched in each these locations (except Radiant Chamber, because two of my Eggs hatched in the Flood Chamber), if you don't want to bother with that yourself.

The checks on Transporter/Pokebank aren't that great.

For example, my legit Liberty Island Victini couldn't get through. But I created 2 hacked pokemon using PokeGen and PikaEdit (A shiny Mew on PokeGen and a shiny Rayquaza) and both managed to get through.

Does this work with the 3dspowersave to edit the save file of a normal copy and transfer it back? (going to need a new cp why outdated can't run program)

I don't understand the last portion in the bracket....

This only edit .pkx, though there is no way to reinsert at this point.

Think of it as a .pkx viewer

I don't understand the last portion in the bracket....

This only edit .pkx, though there is no way to reinsert at this point.

Think of it as a .pkx viewer

At the time of the post my computer wasn't able to run the program due to missing important downloads to or updates to run the PKHeX, before I tried and it say i need netframework program and etc.

Oh so right now its like a viewers, makes it easy to find out what the SID is only with other stuff. Can't wait to see this program in full or almost full version.

A lot of Unknown Items, could they be more mega evolutions like for ho-oh, lugia and etc? I hope so.

At the time of the post my computer wasn't able to run the program due to missing important downloads to or updates to run the PKHeX, before I tried and it say i need netframework program and etc.

Oh so right now its like a viewers, makes it easy to find out what the SID is only with other stuff. Can't wait to see this program in full or almost full version.

A lot of Unknown Items, could they be more mega evolutions like for ho-oh, lugia and etc? I hope so.

The megas are more or less confirmed by smealum, so don't expect any more megas.

The items could be event items or stuff (or not updated)

Based on the list of items by index number that we have, there are up to two "unknown" Mega Stones (which would be Latiosite and Latiasite). Keeping in mind that new items start from Weakness Policy on (Pt inserted the Griseous Orb and BW inserted the Genesect Drives and Sweet Heart, but otherwise new items always get added to the bottom), and that we don't currently have key item or TM/HM indices, there could still be a few unknown items; however, unnecessary gaps have been a thing before in previous games. At the very least, item index 709 has not been found in-game yet, although we know it exists due to the PGL.

709 probably has something to do with Diancie. Diancie is a sudden transformation of Carbink, so it may be a Diamond/Stone which helps Carbink evolve into Diancie.

Index 709 is a holdable item. Also, I linked to an image of it, and it does not look like it would do that (best suggestion I've heard is that it is the Sharlour Sable).

I'm curious about the missing berrys like cornn, magost, rabuta etc... we cannot obtain that ones in the game, but they are still registered as itens of this game according to the list you put on the thread. They said that these is berry that can be obtained only by trading from other regions. Do they mean a next game? I think that there will be a pokemon Z and this will be in another region.

I'm curious about the missing berrys like cornn, magost, rabuta etc... we cannot obtain that ones in the game, but they are still registered as itens of this game according to the list you put on the thread. They said that these is berry that can be obtained only by trading from other regions. Do they mean a next game? I think that there will be a pokemon Z and this will be in another region.

The Berries are still there at the same indices as previous games (per PGL). The method by which they are intended to be obtained is unknown; I believe the official English guidebook did mention other regions, but keep in mind that Prima writes those, not GF or Nintendo, so Prima may just be making assumptions.

The Berries are still there at the same indices as previous games (per PGL). The method by which they are intended to be obtained is unknown; I believe the official English guidebook did mention other regions, but keep in mind that Prima writes those, not GF or Nintendo, so Prima may just be making assumptions.

Oh, didn't know that, I thought game freak wrote that. So, there is a high chance this is only assumption. Thanks for clariflying this.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes.

Extra->Import Gen5 PKM and it will convert to pkx format and allow you to edit/save.

Isn't still possible to edit my save file from Y in PKHEX? If not, I wonder when Pokécheck creates a new GTS support for 6th Gen. They are having financial issues, right?

Update 03/12/14:

• Fixed 5th Gen Ribbon transfers and some data being lost.
  • Ribbon UI updated with a more visual interface.
  • Memory/Amie UI restructured for easier editing; 93 flag's true purpose is now clear.
  • Shortcut Keys for Open, Save, Import, About, and Exit. Ctrl + Key = Shortcut Combination.