PowerSave Code Request For Zygarde with two new moves

TylerBlnt17

Hey guys I am going to need y'all guy's help can you tell the PowerSave Developers to get the Zygarde with the two new moves added one of them is Thousand Arrows and the other is Thousand Waves? That would make me happy I actually came up with this idea myself and we are going to make that happen so who's with me? Please make this happen for me!

That requires time. I made a special request that delivered the Shiny Charm as a wondercard for these games too. The only reason it came to fruition is because it was already created and it was only needed to be ported to be compatible with these games. Custom requests will be ignored. Most of the requests datel gets are either pointless/stupid or impossible.

Well I definitely want those two new moves really badly like I just don't have the money to buy a Cyber Gadget Save Editor it is really expensive.

They will probably make an edit for them once it is released mainstream (or about to be released.) The biggest limitation is the fact that they do not allow for custom editing, so it will have to be attached to a fake event pokemon most likely (unless they make a move editor which does not seem very likely since they have done that yet.) In all, you probably will not see what you are wanting happen until they do the usual sequel for X/Y, so you may have to wait awhile if you can't go the Cyber Save Editor route.