Creating a Pokemon for ORAS..

lvlann

Because I don't currently have a Japanese ORAS cartridge, i can only gen pokemon using pokemon XY then transferring it to bank and retrieving it via my English Alpha Sapphire.

I tried it and it wouldn't go through.. I always try and make my pokemon hatch. and in order to do that the "met" part needs to be perfect in order to make it legal.

Can you guys please give me a template.. or just simply tell me what to put in the met part.. i have been trying since last night and have been unsuccessful.

I downloaded the PKHex yesterday from: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?36986-PKHeX-(Gen-6-SAV-PKX-Editor) And chose the bolded file from the listed below. Dunno the difference between all of them..but i just chose the latest one at that time which was ORAS Beta 11-22-14.

I was told ORAS born pokemon are supposed to have that blue hexagon mark similar to the one we get on Kalos Born..I never got that mark and pokemon would never go through. I referred to Serebii and Bulbapedia for the moves and abilities.. but still it wouldn't go through.

Attached Files Attached Files

File Type: zip PKHeX (ORAS Beta 11-26-14).zip (1.75 MB, 1425 views)

File Type: zip PKHeX (ORAS Beta 11-22-14).zip (1.73 MB, 4511 views)

File Type: zip PKHeX (11-05-14).zip (1.38 MB, 5694 views)

File Type: zip PKHeX (ORAS Beta 11-21-14).zip

No I have not used any moves that is specific to only XY or ORAS, no I didnt use any Ability that is specific to only XY or ORAS, no i didnt attach any item to them..

Could someone please provide me with a template, I'd be really grateful.

PS: I heard ORAS is now compatible with CYBERGadget, is it true? If so, we edit the ORAS save the same way we edit XY save..correct?

Thanks guys.

"Wouldn't go through" what? I can't figure out what you mean. Pokemon Bank? Because that has no hack checks at all. You can put anything in there. Literally anything. A Xerneas with no pentagon from Kanto. A Mew met in Lumiose City. Protean Dragonite. Volcanion from Sinnoh. A Magikarp with Judgement. Anything.

I've made loads of Pokemon and transferred them from X to Alpha Sapphire, from scratch. It's not difficult. Uploading a file would be pointless. Just make it up. Game? Alpha Sapphire. Met? Mirage Island? Oldale Town? Anything will work. Is there any reason you want your Pokemon to be hatched? Have you tried just making a regular Pokemon? If you really want a "template", just Bank a random Pokemon from your Alpha Sapphire game, then put it on your Japanese X/Y cart, then open it in PKHeX. Then all you have to do is change the species, met location, moves, ability. Which kind of defeats the object really. But give it a go. Because anything will get through Pokemon Bank.

"Wouldn't go through" what? I can't figure out what you mean. Pokemon Bank? Because that has no hack checks at all. You can put anything in there. Literally anything. A Xerneas with no pentagon from Kanto. A Mew met in Lumiose City. Protean Dragonite. Volcanion from Sinnoh. A Magikarp with Judgement. Anything.

I've made loads of Pokemon and transferred them from X to Alpha Sapphire, from scratch. It's not difficult. Uploading a file would be pointless. Just make it up. Game? Alpha Sapphire. Met? Mirage Island? Oldale Town? Anything will work. Is there any reason you want your Pokemon to be hatched? Have you tried just making a regular Pokemon? If you really want a "template", just Bank a random Pokemon from your Alpha Sapphire game, then put it on your Japanese X/Y cart, then open it in PKHeX. Then all you have to do is change the species, met location, moves, ability. Which kind of defeats the object really. But give it a go. Because anything will get through Pokemon Bank.

Ok.. well I like creating a pokemon with Memory Amie.

like for example.. i mostly choose my Met Location as "Route 7" for Kalos Borns. And in Amie I always choose Hatched from an egg and saw aryan for the first time at a riverside road. The pokemon remembers _________________"

So basically every location has its own description in amie. Route 7 is a riverside road, Luminoise City is a Large City, dendemille town is a wind swept town etc..

For ORAS.. I dont know whats the description for each location is..

ALSO.. Today i was trying to create 10th Anniversary "Party of the Decade" Event Pokemon from the following list:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Party_of_the_Decade_event_Pokémon_distributions

These events were distributed in New York, Bryant Park.

So Met Location would either be Bryant Park or 10th Anniversary or something..right? But neither of them are available under Met Location.. So any help genning these pokemon would be greatly appreciated as well.

• 1 month later...
Ok.. well I like creating a pokemon with Memory Amie.

So Met Location would either be Bryant Park or 10th Anniversary or something..right? But neither of them are available under Met Location.. So any help genning these pokemon would be greatly appreciated as well.

Met in a fateful encounter. Met location doesn't refer for the distribution, it refers the in game location, all the event pokémon are met in a fatefu encounter

• 7 months later...

Honestly, because of all the new variables included in a gen 6 Pokémon's data, I find the safest way to gen a Pokémon is to find a legit Pokémon which is most similar to the end result you're looking for, and then just edit the relevant data. That way you preserve a lot of the hidden bits and pieces that aren't well-documented, such as extra bytes and amie/memory data, and your Pokémon will be passable to the human eye as well as to the Nintendo hack checks.