Community Pokemon Omega Ruby save with Eon Ticket StreetPassed onto it

LVNeptune

Follow the readme and you are good to go. This will not get the Eon Ticket onto YOUR game but you can StreetPass it to another 3DS with Pokemon OR and then back to your own. If someone wants to upload a community save with the Buzznav already for Alpha Sapphire I will make one for that as well. You get buzznav after first gym and return the "parts" to Devon Corp.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/cvqsai (filesize is half a meg too large for attaching here unfortunately)

Follow the readme and you are good to go. This will not get the Eon Ticket onto YOUR game but you can StreetPass it to another 3DS with Pokemon OR and then back to your own. If someone wants to upload a community save with the Buzznav already for Alpha Sapphire I will make one for that as well. You get buzznav after first gym and return the "parts" to Devon Corp.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/cvqsai (filesize is half a meg too large for attaching here unfortunately)

I tried it but it didn't work..

This Eon Pass didn't be shared to other 3ds.

Did you get the Eon pass from other 3ds having Eon pass directly? not by the pkhex?

You can't do it with PKHex right now. And yes it can be shared. You need to make sure street pass is turned on within both games and close the screens for about a minute until you see the green "streetpass" led turn on.

I turned on the "streetpass" light both 3DS and closed both 3DS and waited, of course.

I succeed in "streetpassing" on both side but Eon ticket wasn't distributed.

With TV navy in the game, I could see the post box icon but Eon ticket wasn't distributed..

Not to pinpoint the obvious,

but if the game ain't .3DZ with header (for both), it won't pass.

After shifting my game in and out, one of my games wasn't .3dz (ditz moment) and it didn't receive,

despite streetpass being 'enabled'.

it worked for me.

I got mine off macycling ><