Your first shiny Pokemon?

Sir Xero

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the first was red gyarados in my gold version....meganium, poisonpowder.....bad combination against a pokemon you see only once, and i didnt save before and was platying all day.

the second one was inside a cave at the beginning of my ruby version....a shiny aron. i thought it was latios transformed into an aron (because i didnt know shiny pokemon existed), so i ran away....afraid it would kill my whole team

the third one was a buizel i believe....but since it was in my platinum rom and i could use ar to catch any shiny pokemon i decided to let it live

• 3 weeks later...
Mine would have to be a Shiny Wurmple "Sorry if spelt wrong" found in Ruby,

Sadly I had no Pokeballs at all since I just started the game, So I had no other choice but to kill it.

You're trying to torture me aren't you? They should make a shiny wurmple give away for emerald.

Shiny Pidgey in LeafGreen, named her Pidge and evolved her / traded her to Pearl. Then I chained a shiny Shinx on Diamond and evolved him to Luxray. They're both on My Pokemon Ranch now ^^

Oh! And about 2 months ago I SR'd for a shiny Giratina in Platinum, and I'm planning to SR for a shiny starter in SoulSilver when it comes to the US. Right now I'm training for the Indigo Plateau in HeartGold and I just started a new game on Ruby after reading this thread through and hoping to get lucky!

Edit: Just hatched a Shiny Horsea in my Crystal ROM. The only cheat I used was making the emulator run at super speed, everything else was legal!

Edited by Tay
Update

my very first shiny (excluding the red gyarados) was a exeggcute. i was getting tired after playing sliver for 8 or 9 hours straight without rest of any kind and out of wearyness i stood there staring at a tree for about 30 mins before i finally headbutt it and an exeggute fell out. i was about to kill it (still dazed by lack of sleep) when all of a sudden it started to sparkle. i was like "WHAT THE F*CK!" i thought i was a glicth but i remembered my red gyarados and captured it, it tryed to run away early on but i used mean loo on it and took my time. a flawless capture }:) but then the new games (ruby and sapphire) came out and u couldnt bring older games over so i lost him :(

I have actually found 2 shinies both in my emerald version, the first one was a shiny golbat that I lost when I started the game over then when I went up against rayquaza that was shiny I nearly crapped my pants when I saw that, it is now in my platinum and is at level 100. thats why my avatar is a shiny Rayquaza its my fav shiny

It's "hear" not "here".

Learn some English please.

I know that people like having their prized pokemon legit (NTR, i still want that mew :D)

But i also know how hard it can be for some pokemon (i still want that damn mew :D)

It's LEGIT if you HATCH the pokemon using a AR w/ shiny code so you hatch Shiny eggs, I've done this to get tons of shiny pokemon that I put up on the GTS