Your first shiny Pokemon?

Sir Xero

Well, if you want to get technical it was when me and a friend where battling on Gold and Silver and the cord fell out. On my game his Venasaur jsut randomly fainted and a Shiny Forretress was sent otu with it's insides still Red (my friend didn't have a Forrestress). It had these weird symbols that aren't available in the game for a name. Was quite freaky. The first legit Shiny I saw was a shiny Skarmory in Sapphire. As I always did back then and the fact that I didn't know what a shiny pokemon was, I ran away bravely :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A shiny totodile back in the days of Silver. it wasn't mine it was my little brothers, when he went to sleep i linked the games up and took it off him, restarted the game and got him a new totodile, he was young and didn't know the difference... however I was happy to take it off his hands xD

1st Shiny: Quagsire (G/S/C)

2nd Shiny: Gyarados (G/S/C)

3rd Shiny: Pocheena (R/S/E)

4th Shiny: Shinx (D/P/Pl)

5th Shiny: Bagon (D/P/Pl)

6th Shiny: Gyarados (HG/SS)

I don't really include the 2 Gyarados's, but getting 4 shinys without trying is pretty lucky to me. Also is there such thing as a Shiny Shadow Pokemon? I would really like to know so I could see what one looks like :/.

My first shiny Pokemon was a Charmander that I got in a trade. I didn't even realize that it was shiny for the longest time, because I only wanted it for breeding. UNFORTUNATELY, I discovered that it was a hacked shiny Charmander (held in a Great Ball lolwut). So now I have a hacked shiny Charizard that I don't know what to do with.

My first legit shiny Pokemon was a shiny Pachirisu that I caught trying to chain Manetrics.

What is it 0__0

He's trying to say he has not got a shiny yet... although you really should not post if you don't have a shiny =/

[shinysprite]011[/shinysprite] <--- she was mine... a level 18 Metapod at Bug Catching Contest. Even when she became a Butterfree, all she ever knew was Harden... and would not learn anything. Is there a reason for that? If you catch a cocoon straight from the wild, it will never learn anything even after it evolves.