Your first shiny Pokemon?

Sir Xero

first shiney i saw was a lvl 15 magikarp it sootopolis city in emerald

straight away i was training it to evolve in to a red gyarados

if you think about it in the beggining of diamond and pearl they are dropping hints about the gold and silver remakes with the documentary search for the red gyarados because the red gyarados lives in the lake of rage in the johto region

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than that Red Gyrados, which I saw in Gold, Silver, and my special Japanese Silver (which I don't have anymore :frown:), I saw shiny Espeon in FireRed, my most favourite Pokemon ever! But it was in the Battle Tower :eek:

Other than that Red Gyrados, which I saw in Gold, Silver, and my special Japanese Silver (which I don't have anymore :frown:), I saw shiny Espeon in FireRed, my most favourite Pokemon ever! But it was in the Battle Tower :eek:

I am sure that you saw the shiny Meowth also. Those towers were the thing i really liked about FireRed and LeafGreen. I have a desire to go there, even thou i have no Pokemon (being traded to Emerald, then Diamond, finally Platinum - HG/SS. :P

It appears that A LOT of people saw shiny rocks - Geodudes including me on Mt.Ember. However that foolish one self destructed on the first turn.:frown:

My first was a Zigzagoon from Sapphire in front of the day care.

Edit: Legit Shiny - Mewtwo from LG.

Edited by Mewtwo Ex

My first shiny was Absol. That sexy thing was found near one of the regi's caves on Sapphire, but I don't remember which one, it's been years. I was just mindin my own business, goin' to do a Pokemon contest.

My friend was like 'DUDE! I HATE YOU!' and then I wound up makin' him mad at me later that same day when I went up the tower and found that my Rayquaza was shiny. Ever been hit by a flying SP? Hurts.

If you're curious, I named it REKKUZA. LOL I still got it too.

Edited by CronoStorm
This thread made my post copy itself...

my first was a weedle, i saw the stars and then a black flash from the corner of my eye ( i was watching tv) I was all wtf and caught it i evolved it into a greenish beedrill and tryed to use the cloning glitch but it corrupted the save file. my first of the third gen series was rayquaza, i was playing for like an hour trying to get to the top of the tower thing and the first time i battled it it was shiny. fourth gen was a geodude but i was using a lv 100 code so i put it on the gts and someone traded me a shiny geodude. on platinum i dont remember which came first I chained a shiny absol (which is white and a reddish color instead of black and white btw) or the shiny raikou i got for a squirtle.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

just caught plusle

• 2 weeks later...

my first shiny was a togepi in silver then in ruby a shiny marril and a rayquaza (soft reseted) in emerald an oddish and a pidgeot , in diamond snubble shiny in pearl zubat shiny and platinum gastrodon shiny and almost all legendaries shiny( soft reset )

well conclusion i´m lucky and my first one was togepi egg