Your first shiny Pokemon?

Sir Xero

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my first shiny was a solrock in ruby, but in that times i didnt know what was a shiny pkm

when i catch it ive think that was an error, but i keep it until my little brother erased my savefile

Its now a shiny mightyena :) When I saw the poochyena I immediately thought of okami after I got unstunned from my shocked position. Okami does have two level 100 shiny mightyena. Its what she used to breed those hundreds of poochyena. That's how I met her through her breeding project :P. I wish mightyena's had better movesets because its going to be hard to make much use of him.

I'm so exited! I just caught my first chained shiny! It's just a bidoof but I'm still exited. Before fufilling the task of chaining forty, I failed many many times. Since catching the shiny bidoof my chaining has improved. The average chain for me before catching the shiny was 15-18 every time. After catching it I'm averaging 20-28 chained before It breaks. Did chaining get easier for you guys after getting that first one?

Besides the Gyarados that are practically given to you in GSC, my first shiny was a Medicham on my way to Snowpoint in Diamond. Couldn't have caught me at a worse time too, cause I had just captured two other Medichams, four Sneasels, and two Snover. So I didn't have any Pokeballs left. I felt terribly sad having to kill it.

My next shiny, the one I actually caught, was a Grimer on like my 12th play through of LeafGreen. I had plenty of Pokeballs for him...but I don't like him. -.-

My first ever was a snubble in Silver. My since i got the DS games was the Legendary Birds on my last run through of Platinum. Although I'm not sure if i can honestly say they were legit. Even though I didn't have the Replay in when i found them, I had used it on several occasions. I got lucky finding them as shineys. I ended up GTSing them for Bullcrud before resetting.

My first was a Zigzagoon in Ruby. I had no idea what shiny Poke'mon were at that time since I had just started playing the games. I kept it in the PC, then eventually released it for more storage space. I felt bad after I found out it was very rare to find a Poke'mon like that... :'(

My first and only legit shiny was in Pokemon Pearl in oreburgh mines. Right in the beginning where u walk inside down those long stairs i encountered a pokemon and i was like dam wat a waste of my time. and a shiny geodude appeared and i was like lol wat? until my bro gasped and told me to catch it right away. it was like lvl5 i think and if i had repels i might hav not gotten it.

A shiny Stantler in Pokemon Silver.

Freaked out when I first saw it because it was sorta pinkish and I didn't have many pokeballs. I wanna say I caught it with the fast ball I got from kurt, but don't get me to lying. Restarted silver before thinking to trade it to another version.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

A shiny Stantler in Pokemon Silver.

Freaked out when I first saw it because it was sorta pinkish and I didn't have many pokeballs. I wanna say I caught it with the fast ball I got from kurt, but don't get me to lying. Restarted silver before thinking to trade it to another version.

My very first shiny was a red Caterpie in Crystal version, which is different than the new [shinysprite]010[/shinysprite] D/P/PT version. Then of course there was red Gyarados[shinysprite]130[/shinysprite], and then I was hugely disappointed with shiny Alakazam[shinysprite]065[/shinysprite]. 'Pink' and 'Alakazam' should never be in the same sentence.