Your first shiny Pokemon?

Sir Xero

I like the original Lugia though. Red Lugia looks a bit odd to me.

Speaking of overused:

[sprite]139[/sprite] [shinysprite]139[/shinysprite] [sprite]131[/sprite] [shinysprite]131[/shinysprite] [sprite]134[/sprite] [shinysprite]134[/shinysprite] [sprite]148[/sprite] [shinysprite]148[/shinysprite] [sprite]171[/sprite] [shinysprite]171[/shinysprite] [sprite]195[/sprite] [shinysprite]195[/shinysprite] [sprite]202[/sprite] [shinysprite]202[/shinysprite] [sprite]211[/sprite] [shinysprite]211[/shinysprite] [sprite]214[/sprite] [shinysprite]214[/shinysprite] [sprite]223[/sprite] [shinysprite]223[/shinysprite] [sprite]260[/sprite] [shinysprite]260[/shinysprite] [sprite]295[/sprite] [shinysprite]295[/shinysprite] [sprite]321[/sprite] [shinysprite]321[/shinysprite] [sprite]365[/sprite] [shinysprite]365[/shinysprite] [sprite]382[/sprite] [shinysprite]382[/shinysprite]

... I don't want to bother going on at all. :-/

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Exploud really fits in that set, but you're right, Purple is also overused.

And not red Lugia, Shadow Lugia, from Pokemon xD. Go look for a pic of it online. :)

Exploud was blue and his shiny was purple, so I just picked him out. Eh, why not?

Ah. The one in Neodraven's avatar? That one looks... so evil! That's so cool :D

Although I don't think it's ever going to be allowed in-game though aside from ROM hacking to change a Lugia's color or whatnot.

BTW why did Articuno's beak and talons turn brown all of a sudden? It looked cooler when it was all blue.

I'm from the Philippines so I can't cheat, we don't have cheating devices here. ^^

I have shiny Lotad, Marril, Tentacool, and Kyogre in Pokemon Emerald, yup, I'm kinda lucky because I encountered a shiny legendary pokemon. ^^

My friend caught shiny Whismur (male and female), Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Wingull and Murkrow, also in Pokemon Emerald. He gave me those Pokemon (duplicated)

I also got a shiny Swellow by chaining in Pokeradar. ^^

I'm from the Philippines so I can't cheat, we don't have cheating devices here. ^^

I have shiny Lotad, Marril, Tentacool, and Kyogre in Pokemon Emerald, yup, I'm kinda lucky because I encountered a shiny legendary pokemon. ^^

My friend caught shiny Whismur (male and female), Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Wingull and Murkrow, also in Pokemon Emerald. He gave me those Pokemon (duplicated)

I also got a shiny Swellow by chaining in Pokeradar. ^^

you must be very lucky in catching those shinies :) and i do believe that you did not cheat. me too, i got my shiny geoguy (now a graveler :( ) and staravia out of luck (Platinum)

and BTW, cheating can be done anywhere, pokesav & AR can be done wherever you are :)

I like the original Lugia though. Red Lugia looks a bit odd to me.

Speaking of overused:

[sprite]139[/sprite] [shinysprite]139[/shinysprite] [sprite]131[/sprite] [shinysprite]131[/shinysprite] [sprite]134[/sprite] [shinysprite]134[/shinysprite] [sprite]148[/sprite] [shinysprite]148[/shinysprite] [sprite]171[/sprite] [shinysprite]171[/shinysprite] [sprite]195[/sprite] [shinysprite]195[/shinysprite] [sprite]202[/sprite] [shinysprite]202[/shinysprite] [sprite]211[/sprite] [shinysprite]211[/shinysprite] [sprite]214[/sprite] [shinysprite]214[/shinysprite] [sprite]223[/sprite] [shinysprite]223[/shinysprite] [sprite]260[/sprite] [shinysprite]260[/shinysprite] [sprite]295[/sprite] [shinysprite]295[/shinysprite] [sprite]321[/sprite] [shinysprite]321[/shinysprite] [sprite]365[/sprite] [shinysprite]365[/shinysprite] [sprite]382[/sprite] [shinysprite]382[/shinysprite]

... I don't want to bother going on at all. :-/

Continuing wraith89's post~

Alot more Yellow than you think x.x

[sprite]004[/sprite][shinysprite]004[/shinysprite][sprite]005[/sprite][shinysprite]005[/shinysprite][sprite]017[/sprite][shinysprite]017[/shinysprite]

[sprite]018[/sprite][shinysprite]018[/shinysprite][sprite]021[/sprite][shinysprite]021[/shinysprite][sprite]022[/sprite][shinysprite]022[/shinysprite][sprite]037[/sprite][shinysprite]037[/shinysprite][sprite]047[/sprite][shinysprite]047[/shinysprite][sprite]058[/sprite][shinysprite]058[/shinysprite]

[sprite]059[/sprite][shinysprite]059[/shinysprite][sprite]098[/sprite][shinysprite]098[/shinysprite][sprite]102[/sprite][shinysprite]102[/shinysprite]

[sprite]108[/sprite][shinysprite]108[/shinysprite][sprite]118[/sprite][shinysprite]118[/shinysprite][sprite]129[/sprite][shinysprite]129[/shinysprite]

[sprite]165[/sprite][shinysprite]165[/shinysprite][sprite]166[/sprite][shinysprite]166[/shinysprite][sprite]224[/sprite][shinysprite]224[/shinysprite]

[sprite]240[/sprite][shinysprite]240[/shinysprite][sprite]250[/sprite][shinysprite]250[/shinysprite][sprite]255[/sprite][shinysprite]255[/shinysprite]

[sprite]256[/sprite][shinysprite]256[/shinysprite][sprite]342[/sprite][shinysprite]342[/shinysprite][sprite]350[/sprite][shinysprite]350[/shinysprite]

[sprite]370[/sprite][shinysprite]370[/shinysprite][sprite]368[/sprite][shinysprite]368[/shinysprite][sprite]380[/sprite][shinysprite]380[/shinysprite]

[sprite]383[/sprite][shinysprite]383[/shinysprite][sprite]401[/sprite][shinysprite]401[/shinysprite][sprite]402[/sprite][shinysprite]402[/shinysprite]

[sprite]418[/sprite][shinysprite]418[/shinysprite][sprite]419[/sprite][shinysprite]419[/shinysprite][sprite]463[/sprite][shinysprite]463[/shinysprite]

[sprite]464[/sprite][shinysprite]464[/shinysprite]

Yeah, Fearow is DEFINITELY yellow-green. We were having this discussion about shinies over MSN, can you believe that? >.<

I just told him to post it and I had no idea how big the list would go :D

Notice I didn't put pre-evolved forms in. I got lazy :P

yes, i guess the "purple/violet" pallette is the most abused color 'though :(

and oh, i have encountered another shiny, a level 4 Abra, got so excited then, my singing cricket was ready and i used False Swipe, unfortunately, that precious Abra "teleported" :( i'm so stupid of not using either a quick ball or sing, my bad, :(