Your first shiny Pokemon?

Sir Xero

My first was... Shiny Gyarados on Silver. Ignoring it will be... The Igglybuff odd egg from old man in Silver. So ignoring that will be...

First proper shiny (not in game event), Shiny Mawile in Ruby. Never got to transfer it because my game crashed.

My next shiny was when I was showing a friend how to hunt Feebas on his Sapphire, and.... A Shiny Carvanha appeared!

Since it's on his game, it ended up being his -.-

My next definite legit shiny will be... Woobat on my Korean Pokemon Black! (no legit shinies on Gen IV until I replayed T.T)

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Shiny carvanha. I was going nuts because I had just been fishing in the great marsh and boom. I didnt know what it was really (I initially thought it was a hack or something even though I had all real games) so I captured it. I have never met a shiny Pokemon since then but I've been hunting a shiny shinx for a while but it's just not working. Oh well

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Technically, the first one I ever SAW was a shiny Magneton. I was watching my stepdaughter play her Diamond game. She knew it was shiny, but didn't understand how RARE they are. She said "I'll come back and catch it later" and ran -_- Later, she said "I wonder where that shiny Magneton is?" I didn't have the heart to say anything....

MY first shiny was a Tranquill in my Pokemon Black game.

Not long after that, I was playing the Ash Grey FireRed hack, and ran into a shiny Nidoran(female). I was able to move it to my FireRed game using Pokemon Encyclopedia :)

Edited by phoenragon

• 2 weeks later...

My First legit Shiny Pokemon(The Red Gyarados in Silver/Gold, Heartgold/Soulsilver doesn't count, neither do any I gained from Cheating):

My first shiny pokemon is Chatot, found on Platinum near the patch of grass by valor lakefront where you rock climb to get to it. got it first shot with the quick ball I used.

P.S I feel for all you who have never seen/owned a shiny, I have played it for 9 years and finally got my first legit shiny

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
What is your first actual shiny pokemon that you have ran into or caught WITHOUT THE USE of Pokesav or other cheating device?

Mine would be a Rattata on PKM Silver. I attempted to catch it, but it fled eventually.

My first ever shiny pokemon I got without hacks is an eevee. I evolved it into an Umbreon :3

My first shiny pokemon with hacks is a mew. I don't hack my shinies anymore though. It's more fun to get them yourself :3

• 1 month later...

I'm just gonna say my entire shiny story.

I got my first shiny after beating the black tower in Black 2, and a couple of months later i was going to show my cousin the trucks up by Floccesy Ranch, and on my way I encountered a shiny Sewaddle. In Pokemon Y, I have hatched a shiny Charmander after 39/40 eggs, and I'm currently Masuda Methoding for a shiny Beldum.