Your first shiny Pokemon?

Sir Xero

My first ever shiny was in Ruby, found a shiny Oddish :). My firsy shiny in Pearl however was a shiny Geodude. And most recently, my first shiny in Platinum was a Riolu I hatched :)

o_O

Where are people getting these shinies?

Anyways, empoleonmikel recently got a shiny Geodude now. It's golden, right?

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have trouble deciding between Articuno and Lugia for my favorite legendary bird....

And then within all the legendaries, I also like Mew.

I'll just consider it a three way tie.

The Fallen is the same way between Articuno and Lugia. And apparently, Mew's Damio's favorite Pokemon.

Cool! I wish I found a shiny, even if I didn't like the pokemon I just want a shiny.

Me too my cousin always finds shinys and i dont ,i have never seen a legit shiny in my pokemon game....yesterday he saw a shiny YANMA in the Great Marsh....but itt fled....lol

I have never captured a shiny of my own, except for the all-shiny-code and going to get Arceus. I got sick of SR for natures, so I thought I might as well get a shiny out of it.

I did see a shiny Gloom once, in the Sevii Islands. I burned it. It fainted.

Me too my cousin always finds shinys and i dont ,i have never seen a legit shiny in my pokemon game....yesterday he saw a shiny YANMA in the Great Marsh....but itt fled....lol

YANMA!!!!! Your friend is so lucky just seeing one, oh how I would kill for a legit shiny yanma T_T, but that's a yanma lover's worst fear, a shiny yanma running away..............

On my original pearl,I found a shiny gastly while going to giratina.While at school after that I dropped that very pearl(with events,darkai,arceus,etc.)in the sewer.

X3

*Goes to search in sewers for a pokemon pearl game*