Sir Xero

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My first shiny ever was a female Beheeyem. Obviously I captured it on Pokémon Black. I was so surprised and happy. Lots of years playing Pokémon and this is the only moment I came across a shiny. Pokémon Black gave me tons of experiences, huh? Wow... I'm lucky, ain't I?

This post just can't be published without a picture, so here's a sprite of Beheeyem:

Shiny%20Beheeyem.gif

• 3 weeks later...

My first shiny was a Golbat from Gold Version. A few weeks earlier I remember seeing my friend run into a blue Voltorb on his Silver Version and I got sooooo jeaous.... but then I found Golbat and I was pretty happy after that :D

Spr_2g_042_s.png

My second was a Garbodor in Black Version. When I ran into it I was about to Run Away until I realized that my Action Replay wasn't in the DS like it usually was and that I had found a true shiny pokemon :D lol It was kinda funny.

Spr_5b_569_s.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My first shiny was a Totodile, i reset my game only 3 times trying to get it with the max hp possible then noticed it was a different color! It was the original silver version, at the time i never heard of shinys! My second was a shiny Raticade by the lake in the original gold version but i knocked it out, that sucked!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It was actually an Anorith on Pokémon Emerald — the very one I revived the first time around. Some time later, I found a Machop on Fire Red whilst looking for items I missed in Victory Road.

Or I could have the chronology backwards.

awesome! i love anorith!! :D ..well not as much as eevee... :P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...