OR/AS Event - Eon Ticket (NA)

jawsisra

This might be so far the weirdest Gen 6 Event when it comes to distributing

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/get-the-eon-ticket-via-streetpass/

If you want an Eon Ticket—the item in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire that will allow you to catch Latias and Latios, respectively—be sure to turn on your Nintendo 3DS family system’s StreetPass function. That’s because the only way you can get the Eon Ticket right now is if it’s passed to you by someone who already has it! Once you have the Eon Ticket, you can revisit Southern Island in your game, where you can then catch the Legendary Pokémon that you would not otherwise have a chance to catch!

Some lucky Trainers will be the original Eon Ticket holders, who will kick off sharing the Eon Ticket with others in their area. In the United States, Play! Pokémon League Leaders will be given codes to distribute to participants at nearly a thousand Pokémon League locations.

So keep your StreetPass on and hang out with other Pokémon Trainers to get your own Eon Ticket! We recommend that you spend time at Pokémon events such as tournaments to improve your chances of getting it. Good luck!

Learn more about Latias, Latios, and the Eon Ticket at the Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire official site.

NOTE: From the message our League Owner/T.O. got all Leagues and all Video Game Permire Challange Organizers recived the code if the person holds both spost they recived 2 codes.

So here is a list of ever person who recived the code so if you want the Eon-Ticket you will need to check our your local League or contact a VGPCO

You will need to scroll down to North America for the List

Video Game Premier Challenges Organizers

My Organizer is Chris Trusty he is the 2nd one in Illinois

Edited by jawsisra

From what our league owner told me is Its going to be a code that he gets he puts it on his system and then he Street Pass it to some one then that person can street pass it to people and so on and so on.

The thing is he been told he can not share the code with any one and must put it on his game. Our League owner does not own a 3DS so I am loaning him 1 of my 2 to do this with. He plans on buying 1 of the games just so he can give out the code and any other events that they give out.

• 3 weeks later...

Homepass as well, with MacPassing and putting the 3DS to sleep while eating, I can brush by a lot of people. As a result I constantly get the Eon Ticket message. I haven't claimed it yet, unfortunately because of Shiny Beldum. I keep resetting to make sure it's the right nature and at least decent IVs. No luck so far, therefore I just play the game without having that on my mind constantly. Soft resetting and stuff, been doing that a lot with all the legends too.

I wonder if these are region-locked (i.e. A Japanese 3DS with ET can pass it to an NA/Pal 3DS and still be able to use it...)

Nope. I have EU games. I spoofed my mac address in NA. It worked.

I should add that the steps mentioned are overcomplicating it.

All you need is one of two mac addresses: 4E53504F4F43 and 4E53504F4F45. You will need both to get Eon Tickets in both games.

1. Spoof the mac address of your wireless network adapter/wifi router to one of the options mentioned above. Use any method you like.

2. Configure a virtual router with the SSID as NZ@McD1 and a password of your choice. You can do this in any way you want, whether via command prompt or some other program.

3. Enable virtual router. Set the SSID to 192.168.137.1, subnet mask to 255.255.255.0.

4. Enable sharing on your primary network adapter (i.e. what you use you connect to the internet) to share with this virtual router. If it opens a caution box telling you that your main local IP address will be changed, accept it. Ensure that your virtual router has internet access (check it's status).

5. Open your 3DS. Create a new wifi connection with the virtual router's settings. If it's not connection 1, disable the others by changing their SSIDs so that they don't accidentally connect to the net.

6. Open your connection settings and give it a static IP address, static subnet mask and static default gateway. Change the IP address to 192.168.137.x (where x >1 and is unique for each device connecting to this virtual router). Change the subnet mask to 255.255.255.0. Change the primary gateway to 192.168.137.1. Leave the secondary gateway as-is, it's not needed. If you wish you can make it the same as the primary.

You should get your Eon ticket through a streetpass notification saying you met another user. Open your game, update your buzznav, and it will inform you to go to a pokemon centre. Enjoy!

1. If you need to get it in another game, first open the game and acquire your Eon ticket.

2. Then close the game and delete the streetpass data. I don't know if this is necessary but I didn't take the risk because of 8 hour mac address cooldowns.

3. Go to your computer and close your virtual router.

4. Spoof the mac address of your wireless router/adapter to one of the others mentioned above.

5. Open your other game and enable streetpass via buzznav. Close the game.

6. Restart your virtual router. Ensure the IP address and subnet mask are what you want them to be, and that internet sharing is enabled on your primary internet adapter.

7. Check your notifications. There should be a streetpass notification about you meeting someone. Everything after this should be self-explanatory.

For more than 2 games look around for more mac addresses. Pretty sure a lot of them work. I only needed two so I used what the other people were using.

Nope. I have EU games. I spoofed my mac address in NA. It worked.

I should add that the steps mentioned are overcomplicating it.

All you need is one of two mac addresses: 4E53504F4F43 and 4E53504F4F45. You will need both to get Eon Tickets in both games.

1. Spoof the mac address of your wireless network adapter/wifi router to one of the options mentioned above. Use any method you like.

2. Configure a virtual router with the SSID as NZ@McD1 and a password of your choice. You can do this in any way you want, whether via command prompt or some other program.

3. Enable virtual router. Set the SSID to 192.168.137.1, subnet mask to 255.255.255.0.

4. Enable sharing on your primary network adapter (i.e. what you use you connect to the internet) to share with this virtual router. If it opens a caution box telling you that your main local IP address will be changed, accept it. Ensure that your virtual router has internet access (check it's status).

5. Open your 3DS. Create a new wifi connection with the virtual router's settings. If it's not connection 1, disable the others by changing their SSIDs so that they don't accidentally connect to the net.

6. Open your connection settings and give it a static IP address, static subnet mask and static default gateway. Change the IP address to 192.168.137.x (where x >1 and is unique for each device connecting to this virtual router). Change the subnet mask to 255.255.255.0. Change the primary gateway to 192.168.137.1. Leave the secondary gateway as-is, it's not needed. If you wish you can make it the same as the primary.

You should get your Eon ticket through a streetpass notification saying you met another user. Open your game, update your buzznav, and it will inform you to go to a pokemon centre. Enjoy!

1. If you need to get it in another game, first open the game and acquire your Eon ticket.

2. Then close the game and delete the streetpass data. I don't know if this is necessary but I didn't take the risk because of 8 hour mac address cooldowns.

3. Go to your computer and close your virtual router.

4. Spoof the mac address of your wireless router/adapter to one of the others mentioned above.

5. Open your other game and enable streetpass via buzznav. Close the game.

6. Restart your virtual router. Ensure the IP address and subnet mask are what you want them to be, and that internet sharing is enabled on your primary internet adapter.

7. Check your notifications. There should be a streetpass notification about you meeting someone. Everything after this should be self-explanatory.

For more than 2 games look around for more mac addresses. Pretty sure a lot of them work. I only needed two so I used what the other people were using.

I have an older router that has DD-WRT on it. I managed to program that and get it to work as an NZ hotspot. When I used the second MAC Address, and I loaded Nintendo Zone, I got a red banner after it loaded the ORAS page that looked like it was in German.

I have an older router that has DD-WRT on it. I managed to program that and get it to work as an NZ hotspot. When I used the second MAC Address, and I loaded Nintendo Zone, I got a red banner after it loaded the ORAS page that looked like it was in German.

NZ@McD1 is the hotspot name for a few German McDonald's. Technically you're trying to pretend your router is that hotspot and you're actually linking with it over the internet. Since a lot of other people are also using it you're basically setting up a "hive" over the net.

NZ@McD1 is the hotspot name for a few German McDonald's. Technically you're trying to pretend your router is that hotspot and you're actually linking with it over the internet. Since a lot of other people are also using it you're basically setting up a "hive" over the net.

So I should still get the Eon Ticket, or should I use attwifi?

So I should still get the Eon Ticket, or should I use attwifi?

From the tutorial I read, attwifi is not recommended, something about not hosting eon tickets or it's obsolete. I'm not sure, I just stick to NZ@McD1. Has anyone been StreetPassed by over 30 people? I never have gone over that, I assume that's the limit.

Our League owner is holding a big pokemon day this sunday at the league were he will have his system turned on street passing it to ever one who walks in with their game.

As an Illinois resident, I thank you for the information, but I live in northern IL, and though I would like to travel to southern IL, this time of year isn't really the best time for it. ty though.

As an Illinois resident, I thank you for the information, but I live in northern IL, and though I would like to travel to southern IL, this time of year isn't really the best time for it. ty though.

If you do not get it by the end of next month At the end of Jan we will be having a Video Game Permire Challange were our T.O./L.O. is going to have his system street passing it to ever one who comes in the building.

I got my Eon Ticket today via Homepass. I just had to get the right address set up on my router. A big Thank You to everyone that helped me with getting Homepass set up, and for all the advice. I don't intend to wipe the router I used for this, but I will keep it unplugged until a new event comes up that I need Streetpass/Homepass for.

• 2 months later...

Eon Ticket codes are now available on Nintendo of Taiwan's Facebook page.

Should have been available and redeemable from February 13th to February 28th 2015.

https://www.facebook.com/Nintendo.taiwan?sk=app_174961479209942

They also should work on non Japanese versions.

Codes already ran out after about two days.....

Edited by BlackShark