Cross checking these

Earthix

Alright as i posted in my private message, all of these were supposidly deemed hacked, but I checked them via legal and they check out. What do you think?

Pokémon PCNY Letter ID

Gloom a 408

Crawdunt c 602

Altaria D 71

Absol c 167

Absol d 3

Seviper c 169

Seviper d 2

Kingdra d 87

Flygon c 161

Milotic d 676

Exploud b 59

Shedninja b 93

Seadra d 69

Zangoose d 21

Edited by Earthix
added spread sheet after removing files. Gloom file is official deleted as it was thrown into serious question.

Email from someone trying to disprove Gloom's authenticity. Does anyone know the dates on the Emerald version.

408 Gloom has Emerald Hometown. PCNY Stone Event predates Emerald release.

Simple explanation, really.

That being said, who exactly are you? You're certainly no noob, I can tell you've been getting PCNY from projectpokemon. You know Kelly, I see.

I'm not a Secure member, and I'm far from supporting them.

April 30, 2005 was the us release date for emerald.... Um yeah, This doesn't disprove the legality.

Edit: Yes i realize the event dates. Still doesn't completely prove the point of it being faked. It throws it into question, nothing more. You'd have to find the person who originally got it to tell us. And it makes me come up with more questions to the creator of Pokesav.

Edited by Earthix
Found additional information

Email from someone trying to disprove Gloom's authenticity. Does anyone know the dates on the Emerald version.

408 Gloom has Emerald Hometown. PCNY Stone Event predates Emerald release.

Simple explanation, really.

That being said, who exactly are you? You're certainly no noob, I can tell you've been getting PCNY from projectpokemon. You know Kelly, I see.

I'm not a Secure member, and I'm far from supporting them.

April 30, 2005 was the us release date for emerald.... Um yeah, This doesn't disprove the legality.

Edit: Yes i realize the event dates. Still doesn't completely prove the point of it being faked. It throws it into question, nothing more. You'd have to find the person who originally got it to tell us. And it makes me come up with more questions to the creator of Pokesav.

What is funny, is how whenever we upload rare events like PikaCafe and PCNY, people from Secure come and say that they're hacked without solid proof.

I think everything is legal, kinda hard to tell but Gloom might be edited to say Emerald.

This guy, you should not talk to him, he was also banned from that site and he likes to spread chaos :)

EDIT: You removed the files for others to see?

What is funny, is how whenever we upload rare events like PikaCafe and PCNY, people from Secure come and say that they're hacked without solid proof.

I think everything is legal, kinda hard to tell but Gloom might be edited to say Emerald.

This guy, you should not talk to him, he was also banned from that site and he likes to spread chaos :)

EDIT: You removed the files for others to see?

I'm planning on replacing it with a spread sheet for now, and I could always turn around and email the files to those that want to learn, well minus the gloom, I've deleted it.

Or maybe i could upload the Files in a zip file and undelete the gloom and see what people think. I'm still debating on which i should do.

I'm planning on replacing it with a spread sheet for now, and I could always turn around and email the files to those that want to learn, well minus the gloom, I've deleted it.

Or maybe i could upload the Files in a zip file and undelete the gloom and see what people think. I'm still debating on which i should do.

Wow.

There are like 15 hacks.

I think maybe 2-3 are hacked the rest are legal. I have all of these in files and most look ok.

Yeah, I'm worried that if i post them, since this site is Open to the public, that they'd automatically be deemed hacks since they were available here. Personally I'd like to talk to the Owner of secure, but being IP banned lacks that ability.

Alright, I'm gonna post a file. Let's see if people can prove or disprove it's legality. Pm your answers to me, and I'll credit you on the top of the thread. Don't post the answer here or I'll end the challenge, cause that's just ruining it for all the newbs who need to learn. Attached is the file, Let's see if anyone can prove they're fake like i did the gloom. Now i recently acquired These. Please only keep them as a learning tool.

Aggron.pkm

Aggron.pkm

As a general rule, poke secure hex checkers (as they are referred to), were told by yankeesrule (and other admins), to cross-reference pokemon against our database, and if they are the same, flag them as hacks. This is based on the assumption that our pokemon are not legit (or even legal). In addition, poke secure hex checkers are also told to check the pokemon against the legality checker, to weed out obvious hacks.

Also, I have been approached by admins from poke secure, and hex checkers (on multiple, separate occasions), who have confessed that the admins create their own NoK pokemon (as well as other mystery gift based events, I would assume). I, personally, do not believe anything they say, no matter what they say.