how to get 50 flegs without going to underworld?

kky7989

Underworld or Underground? You need the Explorer Toolkit or something like that. You use that item to go into the Underground. Now, for NO$GBA2.6A, I doubt it will be able to support "Local Wireless DS Users" related connections. That's my guess.

Next time, please post in the correct section as well. ;)

The thread has been moved to the DPPl Forum.

• 1 month later...

Hmmm... I have obtained a Black Trainer Card (5 Stars) by using just No$GBA. Well, there are 5 ways to obtain every single star. One is be the Champion or something like that, complete your Pokédex, win with the first prize in Master Rank Pokémon contest (Only 1 win is needed to obtain a star), obtain a platinum flag, I'm not sure with the last one but I think, you should beat the Battle Tower Tycoon for two consecutive challenges, or let me just say, you must beat trainers in the battle tower until you get the star. That's how I got my black card. I'm not quite sure but I'll post a clearer description about that Trainer Card thing... Hehehe... I only play with my No$GBA 'cause it's faster than NDS.

• 3 weeks later...

The 5 ways are

*Beat Elite 4

*Master Contest Win

*Fill National Dex(493 Entrys)

*50 Flags underground

*100 Battle Tower wins

That's how it is for D/P I am pretty sure it's the same for platinum. You can make an AR code for Platinum with Pokesav that will give you 4/5 stars but you HAVE to do the contest to get all 5 stars.

Go under Records in Pokesav to edit for the Battle Tower wins and 50 Flags Underground Stars.