PPSE Translation volunteers needed

Jiggy-Ninja

i could do dutch

but i would need some help with how those files work (.ts for example can i open it with notepad and then translate??)

no.. as far as i know .. (im half way done with the spanish files) you need qt linguist to open and edit the files you also have to save it in ts form then

i wasn't woried about money

just needed some more info

i downloaded a .ts file and open it with notepad but it is possible to do it with that

it is build in the xml format so you wouldn't need the qt thingy

Edited by ocwil
adding more

• 4 weeks later...
i just finished the newest ts-file for german.

i also found a few mistakes (read the comments in the ts-file)

download here:

http://pkmdatabase.pytalhost.de/uploads/ppse_ger.ts

"Forme Viewer" and "Language Extension" are two unlockable features of the Pokedex that let you view a Pokemon's different forms as well as see the Pokemon's dex entry in multiply languages, respectively.

I've updated the .ts files with everything they need for the next release. If the volunteers could have them done by some time tomorrow, I should be able to release the latest PPSE, finally. :)

This version will NOT have HGSS support yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the wait, here the Frensh translation file : click

Only two things haven't been translated yet. In "PokemonEditor" : "Toxic" and "turns". There is already "Poison", so I translated it into "Empoisonné", but what do you mean with "Toxic" ? And then "turns", wich meaning does it have?

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys,

I looked through the thread and I didn`t see anyone doing Japanese translation so if its ok I wouldn`t mind trying. I am (obviously) not fluent in Japanese but I am living in Japan and studying Japanese at school. I guess it will be hard and probably take quite a long time...

• 1 month later...

If you still need a dutch translator i will happy to do it, though i saw there was a dutch .ts file already ( noticed some flaws) so i dont know if you need me but if you do im there to do it :D

EDIT:

cant get Qt linguist to work .... so i'm no longer volunteering for translating...

Edited by timon

I'm spanish, so if you give me an english text I will translate it to spanish :P. I have enough level to do that so just send me the texts and I will translate it :P

I've already translated the Spanish text, but this project is dead.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...