If Pokémon were real...

Varna

The government would possibly use them for Warfare. :P

I don't think so. If you have read about the banned episodes, they do have weapons.

Government divisions (such as the Secret Service, FBI, MIB, IDAS, CIA, "the resistance" [group of people in the dark future of Mystery Dungeon 2 that fight Dialga to restore time], the President's security guards, the millitary, VFD, and the SWAT team) will likely still use weapons.

If they were real, I would spend my time in I.D.A.S., humanely experimenting with their DNA, breeding babelfish, monitering the islands that Mystery Dungeon games take place, etc., while secretly knowing [much] more about them than the local Professors do.

• 1 month later...

If Pokemon were real, we'd all be dead.

It would take an airstrike to take down a Tyranitar! Imagine what would happen if it wandered into the downtown section of a city! Skycrapers falling, people screaming...

If by some chance we managed to invent the Pokeball, I guess everyone could get one and start chucking them at Rayquaza (etc) until they get lucky with the catch rate... But would it really obey you without any gym badges?

I'd have an Arcanine. As a faithful Growlithe raised from birth, it would be one of the few Pokemon who wouldn't backstab me.

^ ^

Well not all Pokemon are evil so, some of us would be dead. Like Mew seems to be friendly, so does Jirachi, and Manaphy. And Mew would just Transform into a superior Pokemon then the Pokemon it's facing.

Plus i know how to defeat Tyranitar! *grabs a bucket of water* *throws*.....YAY!! Super Effective.

^ ^

Well not all Pokemon are evil so, some of us would be dead. Like Mew seems to be friendly, so does Jirachi, and Manaphy. And Mew would just Transform into a superior Pokemon then the Pokemon it's facing.

Plus i know how to defeat Tyranitar! *grabs a bucket of water* *throws*.....YAY!! Super Effective.

Hey, that's a good point. In fact, I think this wouldn't be the end of the human race as we know it. Maybe life would just be a heck of a lot crazier.

Eh, you'd probably miss because of the Sand Stream. ;) A Fire Truck might be able to defeat him though.

Hey, that's a good point. In fact, I think this wouldn't be the end of the human race as we know it. Maybe life would just be a heck of a lot crazier.

Eh, you'd probably miss because of the Sand Stream. ;) A Fire Truck might be able to defeat him though.

Didn't you see a Tyranitar using Surf in Pokemon 4 Ever/ the Celebi movie? When it got released?

Edited by Mewtwo Ex

• 5 weeks later...

I would catch a bagon on route interstate 40 and spend an afternoon training it to an epic salamence, and lay waste to the west coast. Then I would use my salamence to own all the noobs who have stuff like rattata's, and then I would overthrow the government and establish a dictatorship, if someone else didn't do that first.

I bet that's what people would do. It would be total chaos as a bunch of fat basement nerds rode epic huge pokemon to D.C.

Well, there is your big bully in the playground with that Rampardos, bullying all the little kindergarteners with their Rattatas and Pidgeys and Pikachus and whatnot... until their mommy gives them Choice Banded Scizors >.<

Yikes, owned!

My darling hen Pertelote in the backyard would probably be a Combusken laying eggs for me, and those squirrels roaming around the trees would be Pachirisus... and those dirty Pigeons be Pidgeys, and those tiny sparrows which pale in comparison to the Pigeons in real life would actually be the ferocious Spearows (true story, I saw two sparrows eat the remains of a roadkill pigeon)! Everyone's fishtanks would have Magikarps or Finneon or Goldeen or something instead, which are rather too big. People would be disappointed to find that their pet tadpole is too big and would never become a frog but instead a bigger tadpole that can stand up. And those snakes in the backyard we kill would be Ekans... and instead of Asian Ladybird infestation, we would have Ledyba/Ledian infestations! That would be scary!

EDIT @ Goldgross: I completely agree with you about the legendaries. Let those unique Pokemon be free... but meeting them would be nice.

Edited by wraith89

• 3 months later...
What else would I do?! Catch 'em all!

Or... An ExtremeSpeed from Rayquaza and you'll be collecting you pieces in the other world.

Who will wait for you to throw balls at him? Even a Magikarp will escape...

I__M_MAGIKARP_AND_I__M_ANGRY_by_shaolinfeilong.jpg

Or eat you up.

Edited by Mewtwo Ex

• 3 weeks later...

If pokemon were real... we would all be dead. seriously, 1 6-year old kid can borrow an evee from a freind, then go up the food chain untill they meet GOD! then CATCH HIM! then KILL US ALL! plus, if that 6-year old kid had a bad temper, we'd all be dead too. the best death we could hope for is a fighting-type pokemon walks along, and snaps our necks like a dry twig. the toher types of death would be:

whipped to death (vine whip)

drowned (surf)

burned alive (flamethrower)

electrocuted (thunder)

shot (shadow ball)

stabbed (night slash/slash/X scissor)

burninated (blast burn)

tackle'd to death. (tackle)

and at least 2 of these are learned in the first few hours of the game!

• 4 weeks later...

I could walk into into people's houses at 3:00 am through their unlocked doors without knocking and talk to them about their pokemon and no one would complain.

No bathrooms anywhere!

Everything everwhere would consist of only 90 degree or 45 degree angles and all the trees would look the same.

Edited by WingedOne

I could walk into into people's houses at 3:00 am through their unlocked doors without knocking and talk to them about their pokemon and no one would complain.

No bathrooms anywhere!

Everything everwhere would consist of only 90 degree or 45 degree angles and all the trees would look the same.

That's only how it is pictured in the anime. There are bathrooms (just not shown in the TV show) and things do have angles greator than, less than, and equal to 90 degrees / 45 degrees.

The trees also look different than in the anime.

If pokemon were real... we would all be dead. seriously, 1 6-year old kid can borrow an evee from a freind, then go up the food chain untill they meet GOD! then CATCH HIM! then KILL US ALL! plus, if that 6-year old kid had a bad temper, we'd all be dead too. the best death we could hope for is a fighting-type pokemon walks along, and snaps our necks like a dry twig. the toher types of death would be:

whipped to death (vine whip)

drowned (surf)

burned alive (flamethrower)

electrocuted (thunder)

shot (shadow ball)

stabbed (night slash/slash/X scissor)

burninated (blast burn)

tackle'd to death. (tackle)

and at least 2 of these are learned in the first few hours of the game!

The FBI and other orgainzations (like "Pokemon Control") would discipline them ASAP.

I honestly don't know what I will do. But life would be a lot more weirder if pokemon did exist.

Weird is relative to something unheard of in the universe of Pokemon.

• 2 months later...

I would be how i dreamed my life with pokemon. Having fun, protecting each other. It would be cool, learning math with a frosslass at my side, Flying with a honchkrow. It would be wonderful.

I walk to school seeing that my teachers are forcing people to read by threatening with pokemon, so i "lighten" the teachers mood with my level 100 metagross, while she has a stupid fearow. I walk outside as an aron sneak out from behind a stone bench to snap at a combee. Every girl wanting a roselia or milotic, and every boy wanting an aggron, or a hitmonchan. Ah, what the life.

Edited by Shadowlord757
I HAVES MORE TO SAY