If Pokémon were real...

Varna

For one thing, my philosophy regarding Pokemon would change.

I've always found it ironic that the games and anime go out of their way to specify that Pokemon are partners and friends, not pawns, when they are just that: pawns. Let's be honest here; Pokemon are pixels on a screen, and if the Pokemon is useless, it generally is ignored. You and your Pokemon could be the greatest pals in history, and it wouldn't stop your level 10 Bidoof from getting annihilated by Cynthia.

However, if Pokemon were real and had the same intelligence and feelings as they supposedly do in the fictional world, it goes without saying that my philosophy on the matter would change somewhat.

I'll go get a gang of Gyarados, Salamence, Tyranitar and wreak havoc on innocent villaers that live in the middle of nowhere. Then i would make them my prisoners and try to conquer the 20acre area =/

I would probably keep a few as pets and such... But I feel that the interesting thing would be what the government would do. With beings of such immense power they would be used for war and chaos which would be interesting, in a way. Then again there would the taming problem, and the investments needed to create a device that could make matter into energy and vice-versa... But then animal activists would come around and it would be crazy... Such a world would be very fun to live in... And dangerous... but still fun.

They'd be pawns...war tools, they'd replace certain technologies. Some pokemon wouldn't be allowed to the general public. Imagine ppl with pokemon like Tyranitar, Salamence they're giants and would probably have great destructive capabilities!

Honestly..if pokemon existed they're would be a new kind of slavery...and warfare. That's how I see it.

They would definitely be pawns and war tools. But it would be up to the pokemon trainers to prevent them from being used for destruction by the government and fighting against other countries. I would be one of those trainers.

I would most certainly have my fave poke Metagross, shiny of course, by my side. The others 5 would be shiny Tyranitar, Garchomp, Blaziken and Salamence. All of them are pseudo legendaries while Blaziken would be my starter as it is my favorite one of all :3. Other than these babies i dont know the 6th poke i would really wanna have. Cause ubers and legendaries arent catchable (though with these guys i would capture most of them). But i guess i would settle for a nice big and shiny Gyarados to help counter my rather surprising water and ground weakness. Id refrain from using their insane power for my own greed, but of course i would wanna become the champion (it would be a cinch with these guys). These are all the pokes i really like so i would be the best of buddies with them :biggrin:.

After becoming the ultimate pokemon master and champion, id go on a quest to meet all of the legendary pokemon in all the regions. Meeting them would be my only purpose rather than capturing them, as i respect the freedom of all living beings and those one of a kind pokes need their freedom the most.

If this were the pokemon world, or for the matter at hand, if pokemon were in our world...many species would probably take the place of others. Pokemon such as Growlithe and Poochyena would replace dogs, vulpix and eevee replace foxes, etc.

If that were the case, I would always be seen with a Mightyena. She would be my partner in everything, my best friend.

, when they are just that: pawns
They'd be pawns...war tools, they'd replace certain technologies. Some pokemon wouldn't be allowed to the general public. Imagine ppl with pokemon like Tyranitar, Salamence they're giants and would probably have great destructive capabilities!

Honestly..if pokemon existed they're would be a new kind of slavery...and warfare. That's how I see it.

Thats where I come in with all my theories of how things really work, inspired by Mystery Dungeon 2.

Pokemon.

"Pokemon" is the name of a creature classification. We, humans, are mammals, and Frogs are amphibions.

People disregard that, blending classification and species. Most of the time, when there are multiple of ____________ they just say "Pokemon", rather than species.

Pokemon (all of the species in that classification), are smarter than other creature classifications (other than us, though we are not a separate classification), as they have developed a way of comminicateing cross-species: they each speak a different language, however, they can understand any language spoken to them, similer to an I.D.A.S. translator, Psychic translator, or babelfish. We, however, hear garbldy-goop that just happens to make sense to them. They each hear everything in their native language, the one that they were born knowing.

Somehow, all species in that classification have a very similer brain structure, so that just makes it all more easier to comminucate with each other.

Adding on to proof of their intelect, they manage to build tents on an island with none of us on it anywhere (by decree of I.D.A.S.).

They share common emotions, similer, if not the same, as ours.

Because of all the above, to put it plainly: they are not simply "pawns".

PM me if you have any questions, or want to know more, because this has been well thought over.

If this were the pokemon world, or for the matter at hand, if pokemon were in our world...many species would probably take the place of others. Pokemon such as Growlithe and Poochyena would replace dogs, vulpix and eevee replace foxes, etc.

If that were the case, I would always be seen with a Mightyena. She would be my partner in everything, my best friend.

And my chickens would become Blazikens, right?

Real Pokemon FTW!!!!!

I would get a Gengar W/ Hypnosis, Dream Eater and Nightmare to torment my little sister

If they were real i would not be writing this. Instead i would have climbed a mountain and crossed a sea...

Since about 5 years ago i have been imagining they were so i have planed what to catch in a combination from the Kanto to Hoenn region.

It'd be a nightmare. D:

You never see these kinds of things in the anime because its a kids show.

But if pokemon were real some would hunt and eat eachother, other would like totally kill humans. x:

I mean, just read Tyranitar's PokeDex entry from Ruby.

"Tyranitar is so overwhelmingly powerful, it can bring down a whole mountain to make its nest. This Pokémon wanders about in mountains seeking new opponents to fight."

Here's a drawing I made of what it might look like:

Untitled.jpg

Scary, huh? :b

Crossposted:

If Pokemon were real, we would all be long dead. Are you forgetting that these things have all sorts of ridiculous super powers and a large portion of them, if brought to life in a real setting, would be carnivorous? If by some act of God we survived, it would be in small militaristic camps scattered across the globe, trying to tame the small and less dangerous ones for protection and hoping that a roaming group of Charizard don't find and lay waste to us all. Some of us might be lucky enough to be mind-slaved and kept as pets by organizations of Psychic types ala Mindflayers (AD&D), but otherwise, you can bet the rest of these things would love a free meal.

I would want Ditto!

Ironically speaking (and sick) it can transform into any hot babe :/

Its like EYE CANDY!

IMAGINE SHINY DITTO, what will the babe look like? LOL

With latios and latias, who needs jet planes?

Why swim or take boats when you can dive or surf!

But I won't want a magnemite or anything magnetic;

Destroy my important electronics T.T

I would want Ditto!

Ironically speaking (and sick) it can transform into any hot babe :/

Its like EYE CANDY!

IMAGINE SHINY DITTO, what will the babe look like? LOL

With latios and latias, who needs jet planes?

Why swim or take boats when you can dive or surf!

But I won't want a magnemite or anything magnetic;

Destroy my important electronics T.T

Ooooh I forgot all about Ditto! It would replace prostitution.

Do you people even realize how long I had prayed to God as a small child to bring my talking Pikachu plush to life so I would be Ash Ketchum?

Anyways, I'd get two newly (hatched?) Pokemon, a Pikachu and Eevee. I'd raise em up and they'd be my bestest friends. :D