Kaphotics' X/Y Tools

• 1 year later...

I got this error when i tried packing all together to .garc file(OW-Models(0/2/1)) after i randomized the nu,bers in the filenames. Anyone knwos what i did wrong? All i did was unpacking with the GarcUnpacker, randomizing the files 000.bin-543.bin by hand(Note: I didn't change the dec_xxx.bin files because I heard these are only the animation of the models) and after that I tried packing it back to a .garc file. Also.... after the error occured GarcTool stopped at 50%... I appreciate any help ^^

Use pk3DS instead of the GARC tools in the first post.

The only thing i found related to .GARC files i found was an option called "about Carg files" in pk3ds...but there was nothing useful for me:/ If you mean to use pk3ds to repack it back to a .romfs file... that was what I planned anyway^^ but what i want is to pack it back to the "1" file so that I can have randomized OW Models... Srry but my own stupidity and the lack of good tutorials for randomizing textures is the reason for this uestion. Oh yeah! Here is some extra info if that helps... : I dumped the rom via Gateway instead of braindump and I used a german AS rom for this procedure.

The only thing i found related to .GARC files i found was an option called "about Carg files" in pk3ds...but there was nothing useful for me:/ If you mean to use pk3ds to repack it back to a .romfs file... that was what I planned anyway^^ but what i want is to pack it back to the "1" file so that I can have randomized OW Models... Srry but my own stupidity and the lack of good tutorials for randomizing textures is the reason for this uestion. Oh yeah! Here is some extra info if that helps... : I dumped the rom via Gateway instead of braindump and I used a german AS rom for this procedure.

Use Misc Tools -> un(Pack) + BCLIM. Top area is unpack, middle area is pack, bottom is bclim.

• 2 months later...

So I tried to edit the trainer mugshot names (XY) inside A/2/4/1 with a combination of GARCtool, Ohana3ds and Photoshop, and when everything was set and done, i saved the .darc file no problem.

however when I tried repacking the Garc (again, with GARCTool), I get this error message.

I have edited pokemon textures before which works flawlessly but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this.

---------------------------

Error

Invalid packing filenames

System.FormatException: De indeling van de invoertekenreeks is onjuist.

bij System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)

bij System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)

bij GARCTool.GARCTool.garcPack(String folderPath, String garcPath, ProgressBar pBar1, Label label, Boolean supress)

OK