Hoopa and Volcanion and the Pirouette form of Meloetta

Sodarok

So, I guess many people asked this before but I'd like to have clarity myself. I read that Hoopa and Volcanion were removed from Powersaves. But it seems that some people have these Pokemon.

What do I need to do to get them? Can they only be traded right now? Is this already possible with an european copy of the game?

Furthermore, does anyone know if it will be possible again to have a Meloetta which is primarily in it's Pirouette forme? On Powersaves, there isn't a code right now for this so I figured

that Meloetta might transform back to Aria forme automatically? In Gen V this was perfectly possible with PokeGen. The Meloetta never transformed back and when I used Relic Song, the Aria Forme

Meloetta even reverted to it's Pirouette Forme.

Thank you for your help!

Volcanion & Hoopa never were on Powersaves.

Powersaves removed Pirh Meloetta because it would crash the game if viewed in Amie.

I wasn't sure if they ever were on Powersaves. I just knew when I tried to spawn them with Wonder Card, I get a Bulbasaur instead.

But how did the people came to get Hoopa and Volcanion? Do you really have to be a well-skilled hacker to get them?

Yeah, that's a bummer with Meloetta. I prefer the Pirouette forme.

I wasn't sure if they ever were on Powersaves. I just knew when I tried to spawn them with Wonder Card, I get a Bulbasaur instead.

But how did the people came to get Hoopa and Volcanion? Do you really have to be a well-skilled hacker to get them?

Yeah, that's a bummer with Meloetta. I prefer the Pirouette forme.

Even the wondercard cheat didn't have D, H and V. It was really, never on Powersaves for H and V.

People got H and V with Pokehex (I think that's the name; It's a program developed by awesome staff/users here)

Some traded it to a compiled GW save and sharing them on gbatemp.