nickbeats18

3DS emulator for X and Y

Whats up?

Ive been wondering if anybody knows anything about a 3DS emulator that works for mac? I tried downloading it once and it didnt work. Can anybody help me? I would really ike to play pokemon X and Y. Thanks.:confused:

no source available currently. =( I'm a fan of pokemon x /y , recommended by one of my friends ,i bought a gateway 3ds from http://www.modchipfactory.com/gateway-3ds-the-first-3ds-flashcart-for-3ds-games-p-19.html , this cards can support all latest 3ds game ,included pokemon x /y. It took 5 days to arrive my door and i have tested, it ran pokemon perfectly. So if you have a handheld, maybe you can give it a shot .

no source available currently. =( I'm a fan of pokemon x /y , recommended by one of my friends ,i bought a gateway 3ds from http://www.modchipfactory.com/gateway-3ds-the-first-3ds-flashcart-for-3ds-games-p-19.html , this cards can support all latest 3ds game ,included pokemon x /y. It took 5 days to arrive my door and i have tested, it ran pokemon perfectly. So if you have a handheld, maybe you can give it a shot .

Note that it only works on the 3DS firmware 4.X.

Also, I'm moving this to Misc (Including Emulation).

Someone test Pokemon X, Y, OR and AS is now running fine on Citra emulator finally! Just have small problem with save games and some glitch! I hope will better on next version! :)

Just but a 2DS, downgrade it (if >9.2 and =<10.3) and install custom firmware for free (fw9.0-9.2)

2DS are cheap after all, and it's hard to brick.

All my consoles survived the downgrade ><