Powersaves corrupted card

Sparkyzero

After having used powersaves with my pokemon X the game became corrupted.

Not even backups or game restarts are working, it just instantly becomes a corrupted file

A few times it went past the reset but once inside the game its impossible to save, the game just freezes during the saving progress.

Is there any fix for this problem?

After having used powersaves with my pokemon X the game became corrupted.

Not even backups or game restarts are working, it just instantly becomes a corrupted file

A few times it went past the reset but once inside the game its impossible to save, the game just freezes during the saving progress.

Is there any fix for this problem?

The fact that you are able to go into the game and it freezes shortly afterward makes it sound like you have a partial brick. SciresM posted video of his partial brick that behaved like that months ago after the huge Powersaves brick wave. I don't think that he nor anybody else ever figured out how to fix a partial one. The good news is that Bank should still be able to retrieve the Pokemon off of the cart since the 3DS recognizes it. If I recall, that was the only thing that SciresM could even do. At least you should be able to salvage your Pokemon and transfer them to another cart.