CyberGadget Help

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me please? I tried using Cyber Editor for first time. Because I dont own a japanese 3DS I used pokebank to send few pokemon I wanted to "edit". I followed the instructions but now I cant use pokebank with my japanese copy of pokemon y (I was able to do it before) I tried changing the hex values to the original but still nothing (I changed the fisrt one of the second line, it was 05 I changed it to 04, tried with 00 and with 05 again and nothing) Please can someone help ? I can upload the "main" file if needed

Can someone please help me? :confused: Every time I try to use CGSE it tells me to upgrade the firmware and then restart the application an remove the cartridge reader but when I do I just get the same message when I try to use it. Is the server down because I tried waiting a few days but nothing has happened :(

Can someone please help me? :confused: Every time I try to use CGSE it tells me to upgrade the firmware and then restart the application an remove the cartridge reader but when I do I just get the same message when I try to use it. Is the server down because I tried waiting a few days but nothing has happened :(

hello friend

I had same problem

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?43394-Windows-7-Pro-x64-Install-Process-seek-help describe it

I stuck in upgrade firmware/usb not detect loop. original install was kaput. best to try complete erase uninstall directory and software, dl from cyber gadget website v2 software, install fresh, and when update the main screen come up, you can switch with eng version provided here.

Hey people,

I've been doing some 'research' in prices etc. of the cybergadget and the answer to this question is likely burrowed in one of the threads but I really don't feel like searching countless pages so I'll just ask it here:

Does the old Cybergadget 1 still work or are we forced to use Cybergadget 2?

• 2 weeks later...
In regards to pokehex... how would I make my chansey have the imposter ability.. it seems you can only use legit abilities. Iwant to say u have to change the hex values on the cyber gadget but I do not want to currupt my save data please help :(

There is a way to do it without changing any hex data to do this you have to use Visual studio(I used the 2013 version) to open Pkhex's soure code, which can be downloaded here: https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX(on the website download the zip file and then unzip it) Then press start after Visual studio has opened Pkhex and this starts up pkhex but this message should appear, Illegal mode active, please behave, press ok and pkhex should be running but the ability isn't limited to the legal abilities of the pokemon :) but I would recommend making the pokemon on the legal pkhex first then changing the ability with the illegal version because the illegal version sometimes freezes (In my experience)

If you have questions just ask (Encase this explanation was unclear):)

Edited by ShadowFeathers

• 1 month later...

noob question but if anyone can help out that would be great.

how do i restore old saves? where is that option in the menu. i see the .bak files in my computer and i can see them in the save bank tab but how do i actually restore to the old save?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've this problem:

try.jpg

MY STEPS:

1. I installed the software from this link: http://www.cybergadget.co.jp/support/saveeditor/SE23DS/5906.html

I can't read Japanese, so I had to guess my way through the installation. In the three first windows, I clicked at the buttons with "N" in parenthesis, then the button with "I", and lastly the button with "F". I don't know if it's normal, but no icon was added to my desktop, so I'm not able to open the save editor, and the program I downloaded from the link has this name in the folder: 3DSSESetupV2

2. Then I downloaded the "3DSSaveEditor_en.zip" from this link: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?42648-Modified-CyberGadget-3DS-Save-Editor-for-use-with-PKHeX-(ORAS-Support-added-11-26-2014)

3. I extracted "3DSSaveEditor_en.exe" and "Ionic.Zip.dll" to the same folder as "3DSSESetupV2".

4. I ran "3DSSaveEditor_en" as Administrator.

5. I clicked "Ok" in the "saveEditor 2 for 3DS News/Announcements" window that appeared. The top line/news/message has 2015/02/05 as the latest date.

After I clicked "Ok", a window appeared called "Will now download game list from server". The green bar filled up and it seemed alright, and when it was finished, my problem occurred.

try.jpg.97f6183d52d6930273326bbfd653211e

• 11 months later...