CyberGadget Help

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But how do you even know it's the very same hardware? The Save Editor 2 is not even released yet. It comes out in a few weeks. Maybe the firmware is upgradeable on that one while it isn't on the first one? Just a guess. I never bought Cyber Gadget products.

But how do you even know it's the very same hardware? The Save Editor 2 is not even released yet. It comes out in a few weeks. Maybe the firmware is upgradeable on that one while it isn't on the first one? Just a guess. I never bought Cyber Gadget products.

If you look at the company website, it lists the games that are supported by both devices. They are identical. Here is a link to their main website showing supported games. Some of the games that they say are to be added by use of Save Editor 2 are already available on Save Editor 1. These are crudely translated by Google Translate for ease of reading.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://www.cybergadget.co.jp/code/4544859055553/geme/&usg=ALkJrhjeUzskxd-z-TvsrZV8qEaZ3M9pGA

Then, there is this link: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cybergadget.co.jp%2F1000 (again a very crude translation provided by means of google translate)

In the red box on that page (which is sounds kind of weird when google translate pops out a translation), there is a message for current users of Save Editor. If my translation is correct, the gist of the box is this. Current users can already get most of the updates that are to be provided by Save Editor 2 (with a few new things withheld for now) by means of an automatic update. It goes on the say further that once Save Editor 2 is available, the rest of the updates will be updated for free. Again, this is if my translation is correct.

When I installed the software and hooked the dongle up to it, it did a series of updates. I'm pretty certain that I saw a reference to updating the firmware, but to be honest, I wasn't paying particularly close attention while it was doing all of it.

So in the end, if my translation is correct, this is basically Powersaves and Powersaves Pro.

... what makes you think your 2DS is not region-locked? The entire 3DS family (Including 2DS) is region-locked. Unless you cleverly modded it.

Cleverly = not via Gateway emuNAND. Different encryption for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to get the Cyber Gadget working. I edit, save and inject the save file, but once I get it onto my 3DS and try to use it with pokebank I get the message "Could not find saved data for Pokemon X or Pokemon Y in the system" "You need one of these games to use Pokemon Bank" then "You must also advance in the game to the point where you have received a Pokedex."

I can't seem to get the Cyber Gadget working. I edit, save and inject the save file, but once I get it onto my 3DS and try to use it with pokebank I get the message "Could not find saved data for Pokemon X or Pokemon Y in the system" "You need one of these games to use Pokemon Bank" then "You must also advance in the game to the point where you have received a Pokedex."

Can you play the game and see the progress you'd expect to find?

I cannot. I don't own a Jap. 3DS. I can open it up fine on pokehex check progress and edit everything, but when I try to open it with PokeBank I can't. I didn't have this problem before I edited the game sav. I had transfered pokemon from my US version to the JAP version via PokeBank. The problem now is that PokeBank won't read the JAP version anymore.

After some successfull editing and injecting pokemon most of the time when I open the cyber gadget save editor software a message appears saying "Could not retrieve game information from the server. Unknown game." Sometimes that message doesn't show. Then I go to advanced mode. It says "reading save data" but nothing happens. Does anybody have an idea? I would be very thankful. I still can play the game ( japanese pokemon y) on my japanese 3ds and I'm also able to connect it to pokemon bank. But I think that something happened with save file. I just don't know what and why. Thx

Hi there, just got my Cyber Save today and it starts with some issues..

When i put in the game in my dongle i get a message: "Could not retrieve game information from the server. Unknown Game". It is an japanese Game! Does any one else have that problem or any device?

Hello. I wonder about using Cyber gadget Save editor 2 for 3DS.

I bought that. install program and connect USB. But didn't start program and follow error message

"Cartridge reader not detected. Please connect it via a USB port and start the program"

I checked Cyber gadget FAQ and followed. But still can't use program.

I think bought item is defective. But i heard it's only use on Japan Windows 8.1 from someone.

Is it true? You who now using this item are use only Japan Windows 8.1? Otherwise 7? XP?

Please answer me. Thank you for the reading

http://www.cybergadget.co.jp/contact/inquiry.html

Guys this is Cyber Gadget customer service inquiry Email for those (Like me) having problems with their server detecting your games. I just filled up and sent mine, Do yours hopefully they feel the pressure to fix it. Here is the translation:

1-Name

2-Email

3-Age

4-Gender L=M R=F

5-State of residence (I didnt do this one)

6-Category of inquiry (Select number 3, It means regarding failure")

7-Trade name contact us (I assume it means the product you having problems with, Type CGSE for Nintendo 3DS)

8-Inquiry (Tell them your problem DETAILED AS POSSIBLE)

Once you are done click on the last icon to review your form, On the next page click on the LEFT icon to send.

(Sorry about my English but I did my best I hope it was good enough).

• 2 weeks later...

Help please!

Im trying to trade online my starters that I created on my CGSE but they wont go through. Stats and moveset are totally legal, Maybe the problem is where I met"..These is what I selected:

Origin game- Y

met location- A Day Care Couple

ball- Pokeball

met level- 1

Met date- I selected todays date

I selected As Egg"

Location- Route 7

Date- Todays date

Did I do something wrong?

Thanks!

(The Pokemon are not shiny)