Modified CyberGadget 3DS Save Editor for use with PKHeX (Updated 10/25/2015).

SciresM

Btw.. do u remember who u purchased it from via ebay? U can contact ebay and see if they can do something about it if u have the receipt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

yeah it was 2 years ago, i lived over 1000 miles from where i am now, i doubt i could figure it out. oh well, im gonna get a cyber save editor 1 used off amazon, apparently they dont have a bunch of fakes. i only use it for pokemon anyway, so it being a 1 or 2 doesnt matter really.

yeah it was 2 years ago, i lived over 1000 miles from where i am now, i doubt i could figure it out. oh well, im gonna get a cyber save editor 1 used off amazon, apparently they dont have a bunch of fakes. i only use it for pokemon anyway, so it being a 1 or 2 doesnt matter really.

Yea I ordered mine from Amazon..beware, there are plenty fakes on Amazon as well.. saw it yesterday.. be sure to read the reviews..and now that they have that error code...if the one you buy again turns out to be fake, you can send it back.. good luck!! Are you in USA as well?

Yea I ordered mine from Amazon..beware, there are plenty fakes on Amazon as well.. saw it yesterday.. be sure to read the reviews..and now that they have that error code...if the one you buy again turns out to be fake, you can send it back.. good luck!! Are you in USA as well?

yeah, i actually ordered another one, saw those reviews, canceled, and ordered a used cyber save editor 1 from a used vendor with a 99% rating, as I heard the fakes are all the 2's, so hopefully ill be ok. But at least with amazon it isnt as bad for a return, and yeah im in Tennessee. (one of the few otaku in the land of rednecks, lol, but not from here originally, ive been all over the continental us, movin again soon lol)

Nice. Good luck with it bro. Do let us know if it works well.

What i dont understand is why American companies cant make something similar to a cybergadget. I mean they had gameshark before.. :/

Nice. Good luck with it bro. Do let us know if it works well.

What i dont understand is why American companies cant make something similar to a cybergadget. I mean they had gameshark before.. :/

The problem is the damn decrypting procedure for the saves, having to connect to a sever to do it is BS. I wish a company would just release a device that does it and just give a big bird finger to Nintendo. Keeping it private to kiss nintendos ass is annoying and ridiculous, considering its been cracked anyways. And i would think the Japanese companies would be more scared of Nintendos lawsuits than American ones, considering they are bigger over there than here. But Americas courts/laws are more powerful and complex so maybe not. Hell, if they just added a hex edit feature to powersaves it would be identical. Or maybe datel thinks were too dumb to know how to use the feature and it would add a bunch of complaints and endless questions to them. Who knows. Anyways, Ill let you guys know how it goes, and thanks for the advice and quick replies! Im glad I joined, this seems to be a great forum with knowledgeable folks.

The problem is the damn decrypting procedure for the saves, having to connect to a sever to do it is BS. I wish a company would just release a device that does it and just give a big bird finger to Nintendo. Keeping it private to kiss nintendos ass is annoying and ridiculous, considering its been cracked anyways. And i would think the Japanese companies would be more scared of Nintendos lawsuits than American ones, considering they are bigger over there than here. But Americas courts/laws are more powerful and complex so maybe not. Hell, if they just added a hex edit feature to powersaves it would be identical. Or maybe datel thinks were too dumb to know how to use the feature and it would add a bunch of complaints and endless questions to them. Who knows. Anyways, Ill let you guys know how it goes, and thanks for the advice and quick replies! Im glad I joined, this seems to be a great forum with knowledgeable folks.

Having to connect to a server is REQUIRED as the decryption keys are set by the bootrom of the console; nobody has those keys so the only way to decrypt/encrypt saves is to use a hacked 3DS. Your dongle reads the save, sends it to their server where they decrypt it for you.

If crypto could be done offline, someone could make a clone of the hardware, sell it for cheaper, and steal the market share. It's in the company's best interest to keep their services and features exclusive to those who have paid them for it.

If a company were to provide the bootrom keys, that'd have more lawsuit potential than offering crypto services.

Powersaves wants to be a closed system; we hacked it back in 2014 to get it to re-sign our saves, but they caught on and prevented it.

Having to connect to a server is REQUIRED as the decryption keys are set by the bootrom of the console; nobody has those keys so the only way to decrypt/encrypt saves is to use a hacked 3DS. Your dongle reads the save, sends it to their server where they decrypt it for you.

If crypto could be done offline, someone could make a clone of the hardware, sell it for cheaper, and steal the market share. It's in the company's best interest to keep their services and features exclusive to those who have paid them for it.

If a company were to provide the bootrom keys, that'd have more lawsuit potential than offering crypto services.

Powersaves wants to be a closed system; we hacked it back in 2014 to get it to re-sign our saves, but they caught on and prevented it.

I tried it using MEO decryption but it's impossible to access for some reason. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. Even though some one get it to read files like Cybersave will it be good as cybersave since we can't use it on Ps server if exploited right

★負ける気がしねぇ。I Don't Feel Like Losing ★

Help. I am new to Cyber Save Editor and after I have installed the software on the computer, it said that it is downloading the latest game list on the server, but nothing is going to happen. What should I do? Many thanks!

Mind showing a snapshot?

Also are you using a Japanese game? Also a stable connection?

Mind showing a snapshot?

Problem solved!

It seemed to be a temperate server down, coz I couldn't even visit the official site yesterday.

I thought that it was a permanent down that's why I asked here.

It was like nothing happen in the progress bar when downloading the new game list.

*Hope that there will be a backup of game list so that new users can use CyberEditor even without the server*

Thank you so much keni wish you all the best!

Mind showing a snapshot?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13345[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13346[/ATTACH]

but now the problem is that it still can't work

is it a server problem again? thanks

Sorry all you images are empty for some reason. All black. If there is a maintainance going on it shows up on the information box below on the software. I didn't used it for few days and I didn't saw anything

@Kaphotics.

Got some trouble. I changed my game sync Id and now I cant edit anything since it doesn't allow me to read the cache anymore or offset. Basically I after editing and exporting the save no way to inject. Tried every thing. Update, uninstall, adding cache files but nothing

465fe85a183344e7f3283e17b9136ab0.jpg

Lol sorry my bad I been on the program editing and after I did the Id change I completly forgot about the process of clicking a number then the offset button appears. Lol

My bad. I skipped a step due to focusing on the sync. (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

• 5 weeks later...

Just wanted to let you guys know, it took 3 and a half weeks to ship, BUT FINALLY GOT a cyber save editor 1, and it works LIKE A CHARM!! Everything is wonderful again! All free events for me via .pk6! Thanks everyone for your help, advice, etc, and I suggest ANYONE BUYING a cyber save editor, buy the ORIGINAL cyber save editor, as there are MANY fakes of the cyber save editor 2 that have been banned from the server!! Its worth the extra few bucks, I PROMISE :) :) :) Hackin time!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Help! I accidentally corrupted my save, and I want to restore the old one, but it keeps saying "please verify the save file name before it is written to the game cartridge, and it wont let me type or paste in the box! HELP PLEASE! I need to restore!!!

What do you mean about fakes being banned from the server? The software is easy to get from Cyber's site, it's the hardware that you really buy. You're saying they do a hardware check? How did you find that out? (May possibly explain some issues we've heard about)

Oh and many of the cyber save edotor 2'a were fakes and got banned from the server a few months ago, I had one and it got banned. Smashed it and got a cyber save editor 1, they seem to work fine and have no fakes out there! Just to let you know!1

Help! I accidentally corrupted my save, and I want to restore the old one, but it keeps saying "please verify the save file name before it is written to the game cartridge, and it wont let me type or paste in the box! HELP PLEASE! I need to restore!!!

First after the game appear go to the save bank then double click on the save and it will open a rename bar. Rename anything then save.

After that you will be OK to rewrite it

First after the game appear go to the save bank then double click on the save and it will open a rename bar. Rename anything then save.

After that you will be OK to rewrite it

GOT IT! Thanks a million! Love this board!