Modified CyberGadget 3DS Save Editor for use with PKHeX (Updated 10/25/2015).

SciresM

When is the new modified editor made, I can't wait. Dose long time age happen THIS to you guys?

We don't know when or if a new modified editor will be made. It will require a talented volunteer to donate their time to the project. If the original authors are willing, it may be a long time before they have enough available free time for the task. Alternatively a new author may step forward and follow in the footsteps of the original authors to create the modified editor.

The third possibility is that those with the talent to make a modified editor are either too busy or aren't interested in donating their time and effort, and a new modified editor is never made.

We don't know when or if a new modified editor will be made. It will require a talented volunteer to donate their time to the project. If the original authors are willing, it may be a long time before they have enough available free time for the task. Alternatively a new author may step forward and follow in the footsteps of the original authors to create the modified editor.

The third possibility is that those with the talent to make a modified editor are either too busy or aren't interested in donating their time and effort, and a new modified editor is never made.

Then, can you please teach me: how to edit PKHeX with the original Japanese program that CAN be injected into my XY, ORAS game? (need video, or pictures step by step)

No. I can not do that because I do not know how.

Can you please hep me ask anyone that who know "how to edit PKHeX with the original Japanese program that CAN be injected into my XY, ORAS game? (need video, or pictures step by step)"

Until (if) a new modified editor is made, then only the original Japanese program will work. Either way, you have to update the original Japanese program for even an updated modified one to be usable in the first place.

You haven't been having trouble's using the program, as numerous people seem to (including myself, sadly, still getting the server error when it tries to receive the edited file).

Then, can you please teach me: how to edit PKHeX with the original Japanese program that CAN be injected into my XY, ORAS game? (need video, or pictures step by step)

So can someone tell me what the hell is going on with Cyber Gadget please? I finally managed to sort my PC out and re install it all but its not working.I come on here and it seems somethings happened? Anyone have any ideas? I have heard the Japanese servers may be blocking non JP users?

Can a Japanese installed version still work with PKhex?

Not possible.

They really are that different.

Hi there SciresM. It seems like there is a crucial update in 3DS save editor 2. Looks like I can't use and open the Modified CyberGadget 3DS Save Editor. Can you fix this? Please help and reply me.

Can you also please teach me: how to edit PKHeX with the original Japanese program that CAN be injected into my XY, ORAS game? (need video, or pictures step by step)

Literally all that needs to happen for a new version of the modified editor to be posted is "have someone contact SciresM on the pporg irc". I didn't know there was an update, so I haven't updated the modified program. I'll go do that now.

Literally all that needs to happen for a new version of the modified editor to be posted is "have someone contact SciresM on the pporg irc". I didn't know there was an update, so I haven't updated the modified program. I'll go do that now.

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much!

i am still getting the error is anyone else?

The tool was not updated yet.