Modified CyberGadget 3DS Save Editor for use with PKHeX (Updated 10/25/2015).

SciresM

I just ordered a bundle (nds/cyber save editor/pokemon x) from amazon that should be coming in some time this week.

the software disc that comes with cyber save editor, is it drivers or something? i cannot read jp, so don't know what it is for. i can just use the adapter and this software (in English) and be good to go?

I just ordered a bundle (nds/cyber save editor/pokemon x) from amazon that should be coming in some time this week.

the software disc that comes with cyber save editor, is it drivers or something? i cannot read jp, so don't know what it is for. i can just use the adapter and this software (in English) and be good to go?

You need to install the Japanese program for the drivers, but it's pretty easy to blag your way through the installation since it's the same interface as any other Windows installer, just in Japanese. There are two buttons, "next" and "back", just keep clicking the next one and maybe tick the terms and conditions button if it asks. Then drag the entire contents of the modded software zip file into the program folder that has just been created with the install.

Thank you for info!

I too hope that my Pokémon X game is not a newer version. I see this has problem.

Also, I run Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 but I do not have language support installed. I remember in past with FFXI that I had to install or change language setting to support eastern language, JP and such. Will I have to do the same this time?

Thank you for info!

I too hope that my Pokémon X game is not a newer version. I see this has problem.

Also, I run Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 but I do not have language support installed. I remember in past with FFXI that I had to install or change language setting to support eastern language, JP and such. Will I have to do the same this time?

I hope that you get the newer pokemon x version HAHAHAHA!

• 2 weeks later...

The cyber gadget translated program seems to randomly just not open in my PC (Windows 7, all updates SP1).

After the initial screen where you have to press "OK" nothing loads. Under task manager, I do see that the 3DSSaveEditor.exe process is there.

Is there anything I can do to make the program work consistently?

The cyber gadget translated program seems to randomly just not open in my PC (Windows 7, all updates SP1).

After the initial screen where you have to press "OK" nothing loads. Under task manager, I do see that the 3DSSaveEditor.exe process is there.

Is there anything I can do to make the program work consistently?

Maybe run it in compatibility mode? Works fine with me on Vista

Yep. If you don't have a Japanese 3DS and the game is new/doesn't have a save file, you wasted your money. So buy the 3DS if you do it at all.

If you get an X/Y that isn't an earlier release, then you can't use Cyber on it, as it has a slightly different save coding, thus again you wasting your money. (Unless this has been updated, but none that I've heard).

Yep. If you don't have a Japanese 3DS and the game is new/doesn't have a save file, you wasted your money. So buy the 3DS if you do it at all.

If you get an X/Y that isn't an earlier release, then you can't use Cyber on it, as it has a slightly different save coding, thus again you wasting your money. (Unless this has been updated, but none that I've heard).

The seller is from Japan(Amazon) and he told me can save the game upto the pokedex point before shipping so no worries I have already ordered it.

Considering it is an old and used cartridge I hope it should work with cyber gadget.

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of people's attachments here seem to become dead fast/immediately... You might want to upload the image somewhere else and link to it instead.

However, when I load Cyber, I don't see any update about adding OR/AS support. The latest game additions is November 20th on mine, just ran it again.

A lot of people's attachments here seem to become dead fast/immediately... You might want to upload the image somewhere else and link to it instead.

However, when I load Cyber, I don't see any update about adding OR/AS support. The latest game additions is November 20th on mine, just ran it again.

Thank you for the reply. Ill keep checking back here for release info!