Modified CyberGadget 3DS Save Editor for use with PKHeX (Updated 10/25/2015).

SciresM

Is it possible to modify and overwrite entire game saves still? since this new Cyber Save patch (reverting it all back to Japanese of course), i have been unable to perform the method where you replace the file when there is a pause in the process, after changing one of the numbers in the binary data. Anyone know how to get similar results with the new patch? or is there another English patch on the way that i don't know about. I am new here :).

When I try to do the hex edit, I keep getting "Error while downloading decrypted save". Why is this? This game is japanese, and it has a save on it with pokedex and everything. I can also play the game fine if I need to get further in the story. I switched it to japanese language and that didn't work. I also tried using the original rather than the modded program and that did not work either. Am I doomed? :(

Edited by alerieva

When I try to do the hex edit, I keep getting "Error while downloading decrypted save". Why is this? This game is japanese, and it has a save on it with pokedex and everything. I can also play the game fine if I need to get further in the story. I switched it to japanese language and that didn't work. I also tried using the original rather than the modded program and that did not work either. Am I doomed? :(

The servers were down last night so that might've been it?

Help please!

Im trying to trade online my starters that I created on my CGSE but they wont go through. Stats and moveset are totally legal, Maybe the problem is where I met"..These is what I selected:

Origin game- Y

met location- A Day Care Couple

ball- Pokeball

met level- 1

Met date- I selected todays date

I selected As Egg"

Location- Route 7

Date- Todays date

Did I do something wrong?

Thanks!

(The Pokemon are not shiny)

Well, wrong place to ask (this is for about the Modified Editor, NOT for help fixing your mistakes). There are places made that exist for that purpose (such as a couple groups on Facebook. They are named after PokeGen, since that's when they were started).

As to your problem, looks like your Met and Egg Met data is backwards, first off. Would need to see the file itself to really tell though.

no, gateway does not do proper encryption.

What does the Gateway have to do with encryption? Afaik the region unlocker just changes a flag in the eeprom to allow to boot out of region games. Again, I am not talking about the ROM. I am talking about purchasing a physical cart to use on a US system.

EDIT: Nevermind I confirmed this works. You can do it on a stock US system using the bank and transport it off an out of region cart.

Edited by LVNeptune

Hi All,

I am new with both Cyber Gadget and this website so sorry for any noob mistakes.

Have the Cyber Gadget Save editor installed from the CD and then updated it when I try opening it and it comes with a message in Japanese to update.

I then Put in the Modified save Editor and the ionic.zip.dll file in the Cyber Gadget directory under program files.

After the update, I plug the Japanese Pokemon X i have in the Dongle and plug that into the computer (laptop running Windows 8) and run the Save Editor in Admin mode it takes a while to open but then nothing happens it is as if the game is not even detected. I get the below.

Can anyone please help me and advise how I can get the game to be recognised, also since there was a crucial update the English mod doesnt seem to work anymore, will here be a fix for this as well?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11689[/ATTACH]

1: your game must already be played (preferably up to the PokeDex) for this to be doable. (even if the Editor sees it, it can't do anything without a Save initialized)

2: Apparently, more recent(-ish?) copies of the game have a slightly different save signature, making it not recognizable by Cyber Save Editor. Supposedly, a fix is to be up at some time, but no one will know until that point (if it happens at all). So, buying a more recent copy simply to cheat is, at this stage, quite possibly money wasted.

Also, It seems something is wrong with your attachment?

the modded english is working perfectly. I can run both modded and original version but only on Windows 8 but i need to switch windows Language from french to english. I don't know way but it's works.

if I launch CGSE on windows 7 it doesn't try to read my game. So i run everything under windows 8 in english under vmware and works fine with this

I have the same problem, I will let you know if I get it fixed

Hey Limitless170389, I saw you posted something about how there was an issue with your starters that you made with your CGSE. Does that mean you got CGSE to identify your version of Y and thus let you edit the save file? I have that same version of Y and mine is not showing up on the games list. If you fixed it, could you lemme know how? Any advice would be much appreciated, since I just fixed the issue with the error regarding the cartridge reader not being connected when it is. Thanks for your time!

So. There's a cheat on the CGSE where you could edit your starters

Im wondering if you got your version of Y to show up in the GCSE's game list. Mine isn't and I have the same version of Y as you, so I was just asking if you somehow got yours to work and if so, could you tell me what it is you did to fix it. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Hey Limitless170389, I saw you posted something about how there was an issue with your starters that you made with your CGSE. Does that mean you got CGSE to identify your version of Y and thus let you edit the save file? I have that same version of Y and mine is not showing up on the games list. If you fixed it, could you lemme know how? Any advice would be much appreciated, since I just fixed the issue with the error regarding the cartridge reader not being connected when it is. Thanks for your time!

Bro I had to get another game, Luckly it worked just perfect. I also fixed my starters problem though

This is my first time on here so excuse me for doing anything wrong, but I need help. My cartridge won't read on the original program, but it will read on the modded program, but when I try to backup my save it just stays at Reading save data. Can someone help me I didn't know where to post this please help me.