Modified CyberGadget 3DS Save Editor for use with PKHeX (Updated 10/25/2015).

SciresM

Any solution to the could not retrieve game information from server. Unknown game?

Cyber Gadget said the problem is that some cartridges have a different internal chip (Like yours and mine) And their server doesnt support them YET...But there will be an update that will be compatible with ours as well, Didnt say a date for the "new update". You can buy a new game but there is no way knowing if it will work, No way im doing that so I will have to wait. Good luck!!

Mine too, Cyber Gadget said the problem is that some cartridges have a different internal chip (Like yours and mine) And their server doesnt support them YET...But there will be an update that will be compatible with ours as well, Didnt say a date for the "new update". You can buy a new game but there is no way knowing if it will work, No way im doing that so I will have to wait. Good luck!!

you're joking? Is there a way to work around this?

Hello. I wonder about using Cyber gadget Save editor 2 for 3DS.

I bought that. install program and connect USB. But didn't start program and follow error message

"Cartridge reader not detected. Please connect it via a USB port and start the program"

I checked Cyber gadget FAQ and followed. But still can't use program.

I think bought item is defective. But i heard it's only use on Japan Windows 8.1 from someone.

Is it true? You who now using this item are use only Japan Windows 8.1? Otherwise 7? XP?

Please answer me. Thank you for the reading

Hello. I wonder about using Cyber gadget Save editor 2 for 3DS.

I bought that. install program and connect USB. But didn't start program and follow error message

"Cartridge reader not detected. Please connect it via a USB port and start the program"

I checked Cyber gadget FAQ and followed. But still can't use program.

I think bought item is defective. But i heard it's only use on Japan Windows 8.1 from someone.

Is it true? You who now using this item are use only Japan Windows 8.1? Otherwise 7? XP?

Please answer me. Thank you for the reading

Yes it works on Win7, the program works fine on my computer (which is Win7)

My copy of X was bought from Play Asia a couple of weeks ago and works fine with the Cyber Gadget dongle. However, they might just have a room full of copies, some older and some newer (since for most people it doesn't matter), I don't know.

I looked on there and saw some used X and Y carts too.

http://www.cybergadget.co.jp/contact/inquiry.html

Guys this is Cyber Gadget customer service inquiry Email for those (Like me) having problems with their server detecting your games. I just filled up and sent mine, Do yours hopefully they feel the pressure to fix it. Here is the translation:

1-Name

2-Email

3-Age

4-Gender L=M R=F

5-State of residence (I didnt do this one)

6-Category of inquiry (Select number 3, It means regarding failure")

7-Trade name contact us (I assume it means the product you having problems with, Type CGSE for Nintendo 3DS)

8-Inquiry (Tell them your problem DETAILED AS POSSIBLE)

Once you are done click on the last icon to review your form, On the next page click on the LEFT icon to send.

(Sorry about my English but I did my best I hope it was good enough).

you're joking? Is there a way to work around this?

Guys this is Cyber Gadget customer service inquiry Email for those (Like me) having problems with their server detecting your games. I just filled up and sent mine, Do yours hopefully they feel the pressure to fix it. Here is the translation:

1-Name

2-Email

3-Age

4-Gender L=M R=F

7-Trade name contact us (I assume it means the product you having problems with, Type CGSE for Nintendo 3DS)

Once you are done click on the last icon to review your form, On the next page click on the LEFT icon to send.

1-Name

2-Email

3-Age

4-Gender L=M R=F

The CGSE just needs more proper repairs. That's all

Thank you for favor :)

I found solution my self.

Had a problem my windows language.

I changed windows language by english. After that, detected cartridge reader and able program also PKHeX too!

I import some wondercard and export sav and insert 3DS and start pokemon and checked wondercard i imported! :biggrin:

Give it some time, A week sounds fair though

Hm... so your problem was fixed when you changed your OS Language settings? I hadn't thought of that...

I have mine set to Japanese Locale, but with English standard (So almost everything appears in English, but it treats things and can type in Japanese). I wonder if there is a connection?

Hm... so your problem was fixed when you changed your OS Language settings? I hadn't thought of that...

I have mine set to Japanese Locale, but with English standard (So almost everything appears in English, but it treats things and can type in Japanese). I wonder if there is a connection?

Well. We just have to be patient for anything else to happen

My windows 7 is Kor ver. I heard occurred error "Cartridge reader not detected. Please connect it via a USB port and start the program" in korea community several time. And "Possible Japan Windows 8.1"

So i install english language pack and change language go through Vistalizator program.

And just reinstall 3DSSESetupV2.msi.