Modified CyberGadget 3DS Save Editor for use with PKHeX (Updated 10/25/2015).

SciresM

I need help installing my CGSE please!

Install the software from the CD, open the folder you've saved the program files in (you can choose during the installation if you want, otherwise it'll be in in program files in the C-drive), and drag the modified software and the Ionic.Zip.dll file too into it, and it'll rename the modded one as (2) or something. If you don't drag the .dll file in as well, it won't work. Plug the save dongle in and open the modded software, and follow this foolproof guide Kaphotics made:

Ok I finally know why my cyber save don't work, or only work occasionally.

I can confirmed that cyber save check and blocks IP.

I used VPN and proxy, and now it works perfectly everytime.

God demmit!

Has this not been debunked? Why would they block single users when they can just block everyone outside of Japan? A UK user suggested it a few days ago but it worked fine for me and still does.

I opened the Save Editor 2

Put in Pokemon Y (LNA-CTR-EK2J-JPN) and nothing is showing on the game list

Yes, It is a used Japanese Pokemon Y that had a save already on it as my Japanese 3DS shows it as well

Why is the game not showing?

EDIT: Even though the game was in - I touched it and then it was shown on the game list if case anyone else was having this problem (Just a contact issue)

Install the software from the CD, open the folder you've saved the program files in (you can choose during the installation if you want, otherwise it'll be in in program files in the C-drive), and drag the modified software and the Ionic.Zip.dll file too into it, and it'll rename the modded one as (2) or something. If you don't drag the .dll file in as well, it won't work. Plug the save dongle in and open the modded software, and follow this foolproof guide Kaphotics made:

Thank you guys, I will try right now. Do you have Facebook in case I cant do it? That way I can send you videos and stuff of what I do right/Wrong, This is my Email:

Mamb170389@hot

(Im sorry if im breaking any rule doing this I just joined lastnight)

Thank you!

Thank you guys, I will try right now. Do you have Facebook in case I cant do it? That way I can send you videos and stuff of what I do right/Wrong, This is my Email:

Mamb170389@hot

(Im sorry if im breaking any rule doing this I just joined lastnight)

Thank you!

So I already installed the disk and added both files for English patch, Everything looks running good untill the program is reading my Japanese game and it says:

Error"

Could not retrieve game information from the server. Unknown game".

Whats wrong? Please help!

Also...On the application properties/Compatibility I made some changes...

1-Compatibility mode

As default it was for XP (Service Pack 2)

But im using Windows 7, So I selected it, Then Privilege Level I selected Run As Administrator".

Did I f!&@ Up changing any of this?

(Sorry but my English isnt very good)

I opened the Save Editor 2

Put in Pokemon Y (LNA-CTR-EK2J-JPN) and nothing is showing on the game list

Yes, It is a used Japanese Pokemon Y that had a save already on it as my Japanese 3DS shows it as well

Why is the game not showing?

EDIT: Even though the game was in - I touched it and then it was shown on the game list if case anyone else was having this problem (Just a contact issue)

I have the same problem, I will let you know if I get it fixed

I fixed this issue by moving the game around in the dongle as it was just a contact issue

and then it read the game

Do you have the patch 1.2 On your Pokemon game when using the CGSE? Im asking because some people said it wont work if your game hasnt been updated, So maybe thats why mine doesnt work.

Edited by Limitless170389

Something I've been wondering: People with that no-detection problem...

You are using a Japanese cartridge, with a save from that game (not ported from another game), and have all updates for both system and game? I really don't see it likely a cause, but I can just as easily believe that any of those could be variables for the problem (like people wanting to hack their system, making for a slightly different save format or something, I dunno; the smallest things are known to make big differences in unexpected ways when it comes to data...)

Also, these are Japanese games bought new (not used) from trusted sites (only one I personally trust is PlayAsia)?

Something I've been wondering: People with that no-detection problem...

You are using a Japanese cartridge, with a save from that game (not ported from another game), and have all updates for both system and game? I really don't see it likely a cause, but I can just as easily believe that any of those could be variables for the problem (like people wanting to hack their system, making for a slightly different save format or something, I dunno; the smallest things are known to make big differences in unexpected ways when it comes to data...)

Also, these are Japanese games bought new (not used) from trusted sites (only one I personally trust is PlayAsia)?

I got my game new from Amazon, everything is updated fully and I get the "could not retrieve game info from server, unknown game"

I got my game new from Amazon, everything is updated fully and I get the "could not retrieve game info from server, unknown game"

Mine too, Cyber Gadget said the problem is that some cartridges have a different internal chip (Like yours and mine) And their server doesnt support them YET...But there will be an update that will be compatible with ours as well, Didnt say a date for the "new update". You can buy a new game but there is no way knowing if it will work, No way im doing that so I will have to wait. Good luck!!