Modified CyberGadget 3DS Save Editor for use with PKHeX (Updated 10/25/2015).

SciresM

Hi there, just got my Cyber Save today and it starts with some issues..

When i put in the game in my dongle i get a message: "Could not retrieve game information from the server. Unknown Game". It is an japanese Game! Does any one else have that problem or any device?

Hi there, just got my Cyber Save today and it starts with some issues..

When i put in the game in my dongle i get a message: "Could not retrieve game information from the server. Unknown Game". It is an japanese Game! Does any one else have that problem or any device?

Does it have a save file on it? Or is it a brand new copy? Because a cart fresh from the box is useless unless you have a Japanese 3DS

Does it have a save file on it? Or is it a brand new copy? Because a cart fresh from the box is useless unless you have a Japanese 3DS

I was having the same problem. Mine's a used version, but I think the save was deleted. Oh well. Looks like I'll have to wait until Monday/Tuesday next week because my Japanese 3DS still hasn't arrived yet, despite Japanese Pokemon Y and Cyber Gadget arriving early.

Its all brand new my game my 3ds all of them i bought is new. I already played to the pokedex and i was ready to get started and now this..

Maybe i have to play further? I also set the game language to english, maybe thats a thing?

Its all brand new my game my 3ds all of them i bought is new. I already played to the pokedex and i was ready to get started and now this..

Maybe i have to play further? I also set the game language to english, maybe thats a thing?

Setting the language to English is not the problem. I have a couple of carts set to English and have swapped languages while testing the Save Editor/PKHeX combo and have not had this issue. I don't have a solution for you, but I can at least eliminate this as being a factor.

First: Do you have Cyber updated? That could make a difference (I dunno. I updated on the spot).

What game are you trying to use it with? We assume Pokemon, as this is ProjectPokemon, but just want to make sure. NOT all games are supported by Cyber (or Powersaves, for that matter, despite being blatantly worse than Cyber)

Did you try multiple times with the same result? If so, then buying a new copy of the game won't help at all. If it has a different result, then buying a new copy of the game won't help either.

-Yes i updated it (i think) after that i put on the english version (i think its the only way to get the english version after update cyber save) - Current Version 2.1.0.0

-I'm trying to use Pokemon Y (Japanese Version) as usual, - I played to the Pokedex, also tryed further after 1st Badge still didn't work

-I tried Multiple times, always the same result > http://oi61.tinypic.com/2eg6108.jpg - notice the red bar in the Middle, as i put the game in, its not found.

~ Maybe the dongle has issues to find the Game cartridge?

Hi, all

I've a problem to launch the modded version of Cyber Gadget Editor, when I launch the latest version it crash with error message 3DSSaveEditor has stopped working, on 2 computer using Win 7x64 and Win 8x64

The original Version works perfectly and the old modded version too but the old modded version doesn't recognize my game

Is there a solution to this problem ?

Thanks in advance

msn152: I meant other Japanese games. Cyber is literally region-locked, as those specific Japanese-version (language chosen from the language-menu at the start of the game doesn't matter though, just the game's coded region) games are the only ones that it recognizes (There is a list of them; just check the Save Bank on the program itself).

Try uninstalling the Cyber program, reinstall it, update it, LEAVE it in Japanese, and try seeing if it recognizes your Japanese game(s).

Lacrima08: Have you tried getting the program fully updated while leaving it only in Japanese, then trying to use it like that? Don't add the English-mod version, just leave it Japanese (after using it once, you should know what buttons need pushed where anyways).

Does get the game list from the servers? (If you select the "Show All" tag at the bottom, it will show all the games you can run it with)

Also, despite not showing your game, does it let you make a backup of the save (this will work even for games not recognized, as it doesn't use the server for that).

msn152: I meant other Japanese games. Cyber is literally region-locked, as those specific Japanese-version (language chosen from the language-menu at the start of the game doesn't matter though, just the game's coded region) games are the only ones that it recognizes (There is a list of them; just check the Save Bank on the program itself).

Try uninstalling the Cyber program, reinstall it, update it, LEAVE it in Japanese, and try seeing if it recognizes your Japanese game(s).

Lacrima08: Have you tried getting the program fully updated while leaving it only in Japanese, then trying to use it like that? Don't add the English-mod version, just leave it Japanese (after using it once, you should know what buttons need pushed where anyways).

Yes I've tried the original japanese program, it's works, but I think that my used game has been reseted and has no save because I've got this error : "Error while downloading decrypted save"

Another question : what is the button "use old advanced mode " in the modded version ?

Yes I've tried the original japanese program, it's works, but I think that my used game has been reseted and has no save because I've got this error : "Error while downloading decrypted save"

Another question : what is the button "use old advanced mode " in the modded version ?

Before CyberGadget updated their program to support savebank, the "Advanced Edit" looked very different and was much simpler.

Because I liked the old one, I added a check box that lets you use the old version of Advanced Edit instead of the new one.